What Search Engine's Look At The Search Result!

Free_bird

Dear friends,

All of you must would be familiar with search result. But do you know how search engine's calculated this result.

well, if you don't know just continue your reading.... :unsure:

Here I explain what search engine look at search result that we wont.

Search engine's define's search result in four category:

• Heavy weights
  • Middle weights
  • Light weights and
  • feather weights

Heavy weights: Search engine shown this result for the website who have the fat head keywords. That means you have a number of live links with your particular keyword and the keyword is also related with your domain name.

Middle Weights: Some domain who have lost their reputation from heavy weight search result or lost their community and something more interesting replacing their position.

Light weights: This result shown for the website who have ranking for few keywords and long tail keywords. They always try to climb up using some specific keyword and optimize their sites for a targeted keyword.

Feather weights: some brand new domain or domain's who have never use any marketing techniques. These kind of domain (sometimes but very rarely) get a high rank for a top rank for exactly with the keyword of their domain name.

This is the rule of of search engines to showing result in SERP.

If you don't understand what I said just move forward.

Suppose, you open a Facebook page for your website. Now searching on Google with your domain name. Do you noticed that your Facebook page profile in first result?

Yes! :biggrin:

It is the result of heavy weight!

I think you are now understand this matter! :cool:

Have a great day! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived