Online Survey Do They Work?

Guest Randy Zimmerman

Guest phoenix88

I'm curious to ask you guys, have noticed there are some survey sites advertise at some PTC sites recently? What do you say about that, are the survey sites legit? Does anybody check it out?

I'm curious to ask you guys, have noticed there are some survey sites advertise at some PTC sites recently? What do you say about that, are the survey sites legit? Does anybody check it out?

yes there are sites that really pay. there are also that are scammers. I know one site that I am a member.. They paid me $5 for that survey alone.. there are more coming. And there are some came but i was not able to comply because of Country issues. "This survey is not available in your country..."

Guest phoenix88

yes there are sites that really pay. there are also that are scammers. I know one site that I am a member.. They paid me $5 for that survey alone.. there are more coming. And there are some came but i was not able to comply because of Country issues. "This survey is not available in your country..."

Too bad to hear that, I just don't understand why survey sites don't allow member from Asia taking a part?

• 4 weeks later...

it doesnt work for me so i dont believe in earning money with these online surveys anymore. they just wasted my time answering their questions. but i have seen some payment proofs of other people in some site. you can never earn there unless you get qualified first.so this is not the quickest way for you to get cash. :unsure: :rolleyes:

there are sites accepting asian members. i have joined "globaltestmarket" and "surveyhead" before but there was no progress. the payout is too high and the amount of each survey is not enough. they also pay monthly so that adds up to having slow earnings here. you'll just get a headache for their never-ending questions.

Archived