Online Survey Do They Work?

Guest Randy Zimmerman

Guest Randy Zimmerman

I am new to the internet and was woundering about online surveys can you make any money doing them? And If not what would you suggest for a Pre Newbie to maybe make a few buck and learn more? Thank you for your help and suggestions.

In my experience Randy, surveys are a ripoff, unless you are able to get with the Real Survey Companies, that have done surveys for years, on a door to door basis...

If you want clicking type money makers, get with arnica, tell her skylady sent you:

http://topgoldforum.com/user/518-arnica

...and click on the 'Send me a message'...

She has LOTS of 'Get Paid to Click' Topics listed and should be able to help you find the better paying ones.

Let me know if you need more help,

skylady :)

I am new to the internet and was woundering about online surveys can you make any money doing them? And If not what would you suggest for a Pre Newbie to maybe make a few buck and learn more? Thank you for your help and suggestions.

They work very well - for the companies who want your info - but not for you - unless you have a lot of people working for you

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest phoenix88

I haven't found a really legit online survey site at once. I think you won't make it with survey programs. Do something else which is much better like PTC, or PTP or many others online.

LR site have survay monthly. you can join and earn money from that

I sent my opinions to them in one survey before. But I did'nt win any prize. I wonder what the winner of that survey recommended. It will give me an idea of what "substance" they are looking for in their surveys.

Guest phoenix88

What do you mean? Don't you get LR emails saying they have an ongoing survey? Or when you log in to their website in the news corner they announces it there.

Never observe it cause I'm not so sure about survey program. Not for Asian, poorly.

Never observe it cause I'm not so sure about survey program. Not for Asian, poorly.

Maybe, but if you participated you have a chance. It only takes not more than 5 minutes to make up your mind, send them your suggestions/ipinions and that's it. Don't you use LR?

You surely can earn with paid surveys. It is possible to earn with them more 100 $ for them like I who earn 300 € per month with paid surveys. It is only important the register at survey sites and put in your personal profile fields. The most survey sites are really paying ones, mostly with cash in form of bank, cheque or PayPal payments. You will earn at paid survey sites for completing your profile, qualify for surveys and refering members.

@amcfx : u dont know what is the way to win LR survay , but i think monthly, LR will draw 10winner in servay and have more axtra bonus .

http://www.libertyreserve.com

i think just shared experiment and report bug or somthing.That is the way LR choose the winner.

:D

you mean, you have spotted bug in liberty reserve? what is it? i cannot imagine Liberty Reserve have bug at this period of time. I am sure they already have fix the bugs they have.

You surely can earn with paid surveys. It is possible to earn with them more 100 $ for them like I who earn 300 € per month with paid surveys. It is only important the register at survey sites and put in your personal profile fields. The most survey sites are really paying ones, mostly with cash in form of bank, cheque or paypal payments. You will earn at paid survey sites for completing your profile, qualify for surveys and refering members.

well i think it is a case to case basis and mostly it is based on what country you are from, like if you are from asia i think they are not offering much on surveys

Archived