Forex Is Strategic Business

Guest James tomas

Guest gaban

Maybe so many trader they also faced with same experience like as you which often burn account many times, I am also ever and many times getting margin all account, but I am still luck because only trade from bonus capital that sponsored my broker with acount bonus for posting in forum mt5, I am learn much from forum

Forex trading is hard for those person who are not having proper knowledge and skills about trading and they are lacking of confidence and motivation level is also low. So if trading is being done by proper knowledge and experience then it become easy for the trader to perform better in the trading. 

It is generally believed that those who have most powerful analyzing trade they are able to make profit in Forex trading. Nevertheless, it is idly true in spite of having a good knowledge it is not possible to make profit, with the patient in trading activities, gains in market we can get and can improve the skill and experience in trading better. 

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, for making profit constancy we the traders have to depend on our trading strategy that we select according to our trading experience.  Actually, credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques. And, they always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading policies. 

• 4 months later...
Guest boo_sl3

Having a trading strategy is necessary, in order to succeed in forex then we need to have a good trading strategy. And running a trading strategy with discipline if you want success in forex. and we also need the discipline to get the maximum results

55 minutes ago, boo_sl3 said:

Having a trading strategy is necessary, in order to succeed in forex then we need to have a good trading strategy. And running a trading strategy with discipline if you want success in forex. and we also need the discipline to get the maximum results

discipline must be done so that greed is not done, and it should be considered also in how to manage risk well, many traders who fail because they do not have the skills and abilities of the maximum.

20 hours ago, gaban said:

discipline must be done so that greed is not done, and it should be considered also in how to manage risk well, many traders who fail because they do not have the skills and abilities of the maximum.

true, we should be able to maximize the discipline with good so that we can better and could control the greed well, so we can easily respond to any risks and losses we currently run

I strongly believe that we need to have good strategy in order to work it out. It all starts with discipline; if we are disciplined then we will be able to work it out better and will be able to achieve success too. Right now, I trade with OctaFX broker and with them; it’s so much easier for me to create up with good strategy due to their lovely and simple educational setup which covers it all. I also enjoy it with their daily market updates and the monitoring system on their web site which covers it all and makes trading quite like able for me in every way and they even have 24/5 support which keeps me comfortable and relaxed with things.

Guest boo_sl3

have a trading strategy is very necessary in this business. To succeed we need a good trading strategy. Because the presence of a good trading strategy will make us be successful in forex. And we should be able to run a trading strategy with discipline

2 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

have a trading strategy is very necessary in this business. To succeed we need a good trading strategy. Because the presence of a good trading strategy will make us be successful in forex. And we should be able to run a trading strategy with discipline

success in forex trading needs to be done in the way of continuing to learn the spirit we did, in fact if you want to keep going without the unyielding all traders can certainly have a good trading skills. For that I also tried to like it so one day actually be able to get success in forex trading business

On 1/5/2017 at 10:59 AM, gaban said:

success in forex trading needs to be done in the way of continuing to learn the spirit we did, in fact if you want to keep going without the unyielding all traders can certainly have a good trading skills. For that I also tried to like it so one day actually be able to get success in forex trading business

in running trading we should be able to seek to understand and study the procedures for trading well so we can easy to master and can execute trades properly, as I did with often learn with a demo account along with broker Freshforex

17 hours ago, Phantom said:

in running trading we should be able to seek to understand and study the procedures for trading well so we can easy to master and can execute trades properly, as I did with often learn with a demo account along with broker Freshforex

in doing the study in forex trading business is so is important for us to do, because in the presence of a good learning course will be an outcome that would be able to get. Forex trading is not easy in the run, but do need to keep trying or preparation prior to trading in real account

Guest boo_sl3

In forex trading then we need to have their trading strategies, trading with the trading strategy that will allow us to trade well. Therefore, we need to have a trading strategy that was previously our first test on a demo account

On 12/1/2017 at 11:01 AM, boo_sl3 said:

In forex trading then we need to have their trading strategies, trading with the trading strategy that will allow us to trade well. Therefore, we need to have a trading strategy that was previously our first test on a demo account

The demo account should be used by us as possible to learn to maximize the ability of trading could be better, and profits in forex this will depend on knowledge and trading skills that maximum

Archived