Forex Is Strategic Business

Guest James tomas

Guest James tomas

There are many trading strategies that fit different types of market landscapes. Firstly the strategy trader has to choose which market conditions he wants to trade in and then choose the strategy that compliments the conditions and his personality. It is therefore pertinent that the trader is aware of different types of strategies so as to choose the right strategy for the conditions he wants to trade in.

Guest lollabun

right, now I'm using the best strategies in forex and if we can maximize every opportunity in the trading session, then we will get profit. also the support of the platform as well as the server of the broker. I now focus on trading in the fleet market

right, now I'm using the best strategies in forex and if we can maximize every opportunity in the trading session, then we will get profit. also the support of the platform as well as the server of the broker. I now focus on trading in the fleet market

Yeah we must have the best strategy in forex if we wanna get profit consistently, buat we have to remember, there's no profitable strategy, so if we still look for it, i think we have to stop it. We can use demo account to look for the best strategy for us.

• 1 year later...

Yes, it definitely is and the sooner we understand this the better chance of making profits we will be as going according to strategy is what we should all be going as that is what will lead us to good and healthy profit. I am having a very simple yet profitable strategy which is follow the market trend as that does not go wrong too often while having a swap free account by OctaFX broker insures that I don’t lose fees over it.

Actually, there is no one who can predict the real movement of market with certainly. Without in performance any strategic it is not probable to survive in Forex. In my trading life I always depend on a scalping that is my main strategic to earn profit because of having a newcomer.

Guest Forex Grandeur

Six Steps to Improve Your Trading:

1. Strategize, Analyze and Diarize
2. Learn to Manage Your Risk
3. Choose Your Approach
4. Chart Your Course with Technical Analysis
5. Be In The Know with Fundamental Analysis
6. Beware of Psychological Pitfalls

Well said. One good trading strategy gives a longtime solution for trading. Personally, I setup my trading strategy in my demo account. That is, price action trading strategy. I also use RSI trading indicator for purifying my Price Action strategy. On the other hand, I always get accurate candlesticks from ExoFx trading broker that helps me very much to predict the market trend. So, according to my analysis I always open my new trade. Besides, I follow daily market analysis of ExoFx trading broker. Because, this broker provides technical and fundamental analysis separately. So I get proper trading information before opening my trade.

I think not all people know about forex trading. But almost all people know forex trading. We can see that there are more much traders in forex trading from time to time. I think it happen because forex trading has own advantages. We can trade any time and any where. And as long as we wanna learn and try, we will get more maximal result in forex trading. it require a perfect trading condition for my trading strategies,before i choose to open a ECN account with Tickmill, which fit and suitable with my trading system, low spread even for commision based brokers, execution rate are fast for entry process, low price stop level which means I can modify target level as near as possible to the current market.

There is really no question of this Forex is indeed a strategic business and the sooner we understand this better chance of winning we are going to have. I never start my day or trade if I don’t have plans since so crucial it is. Currently thanks to trading with OctaFX broker everything is easy and smooth for me. I am able to do trading easily due to the low spread 0.2 pipette that they charge from my account on all major pairs.

Actually, there is not a soul who knows how to forecast the authentic faction of market with undoubtedly. So, for keeping survive in Forex we must use different strategy among us to earn profit. In my trading life as a novice, I always depend in my scalping policy that is the main source to me to earn profit. And my trading platform MXTrade always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread.

• 4 months later...

Yes, is definitely a business that’s working around proper plans and strategies, if we are able to do that well then we could also be successful, so that’s why it’s so crucial that we give importance to proper method and strategies, it will automatically make profits coming easier. I trade with Nova FX and there I am always able to do trading with great plans due to ideal conditions that involves low spread of 1.5 pips for most of the major pairs.

Practically, there is nobody in this market place who can predict the real movement of this market with certainly. So, for keeping survive in this trading place we the traders have to depend on some trading strategy that we select according to our trading experience. In my trading career, I am very much dependable on price action strategy that at all times I apply in my trading platform GCI Financial.

• 1 year later...

You are right! There have lots of trading strategy in Forex industry but among of them, price action is the most effective trading strategy or system! So, work with only PA in my live account, I have professional ECN trading environment from TradingBanks broker, so I don’t need to rely on any kind of technical instruments!

There is no doubt or question that Forex is entirely based on strategies and methods, if we have the right way to work then we will be able to work smoothly, but if we are not having right way to work, we will always feel hard to adjust and cope with situations. I work with OctaFX broker and thanks to their demo contest like cTrader, I am able to get things rolling so nicely with such motivation in terms of prize, it keeps me in good shape and I am always able to get enough practice under my belt to work things out nicely and if things work better than I am always in with chance of winning good prizes, so feel very pleased with it.

2 hours ago, Jack Nitschke said:

There is no doubt or question that Forex is entirely based on strategies and methods, if we have the right way to work then we will be able to work smoothly, but if we are not having right way to work, we will always feel hard to adjust and cope with situations. I work with OctaFX broker and thanks to their demo contest like cTrader, I am able to get things rolling so nicely with such motivation in terms of prize, it keeps me in good shape and I am always able to get enough practice under my belt to work things out nicely and if things work better than I am always in with chance of winning good prizes, so feel very pleased with it.

there will always be obstacles that may confront our journey in trading on the forex market, and it is very common for every business there must be a trial then we should be able to read the situation when we can trade and when we could rest

Guest gaban
On 7/22/2016 at 3:38 PM, ViproMarket said:

Forex is a very risky business. risks in forex can not be eliminated, but it can only be minimized. To minimize the risks we need to do a good risk management. One is the placement of the SL and TP. So that we could make a loss limit.

yes, forex is a business that has a lot of risks and therefore we need to continue to learn and practice trading with a well to be able to minimize the risk properly. trading by always using the SL and TP will allow us to minimize the risk properly. therefore, to trade I always use SL and Tp

On 25/07/2016 at 6:03 AM, gaban said:

yes, forex is a business that has a lot of risks and therefore we need to continue to learn and practice trading with a well to be able to minimize the risk properly. trading by always using the SL and TP will allow us to minimize the risk properly. therefore, to trade I always use SL and Tp

Forex trading is a professional market which is purely based on calculations and analysis with the impacts of news release and the demand and supply of the underlying assets. It is good that every traders should have a strategic approach in order to cope up with the risks involved in forex trading.

Archived