Where Are You From

Rate this topic

Where are you from  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you from

hi alice... nice to meet a fellow Filipino.. how are you? where in the Philippines are you?

@andry

sure i agree with you...

Β 

hi there pjbabia, what a nice name you got! im from quezon city, how about you friend? hope i can find more filipinos here in the forum.

@ admin

thanks a lot sir for welcoming us! B)

hi there pjbabia, what a nice name you got! im from quezon city, how about you friend? hope i can find more filipinos here in the forum.

@ admin

thanks a lot sir for welcoming us! B)

Β 

oh, you are from Quezon City. We are 1 hour plane away. I am from Cagayan de Oro City. I think there are only few Filipinos here.as you can see in the poll, only three are coming from Asia...counting you and me and amcfx, I think he is somewhere from Visayas region. Perhaps.

Hello Admin, thanks for that warm welcome. I feel good that PH people are welcomed by the Admin..

oh, you are from Quezon City. We are 1 hour plane away. I am from Cagayan de Oro City. I think there are only few Filipinos here.as you can see in the poll, only three are coming from Asia...counting you and me and amcfx, I think he is somewhere from Visayas region. Perhaps.

Hello Admin, thanks for that warm welcome. I feel good that PH people are welcomed by the Admin..

Β 

yeah, haven't been there in your place but i have some relatives living there. i think the member named "neng" is also from our planet, i mean country lol. so that makes us 4 here in the forum but located in different places. i hope more filipinos will discover the site and join the fun!

@alice, so why don't you invite more or some of your friends to come here? it would be fun.

Β 

yes good idea, i will invite them here. i'm sure they will like the forum, because staff are friendly and there are many interesting topics to read. its worth joining! B)

yes good idea, i will invite them here. i'm sure they will like the forum, because staff are friendly and there are many interesting topics to read. its worth joining! B)

Β 

have you invited some of your friends? i can see that the 4 from Asia has not increased... Or maybe you are just busy now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Root Admin

its ozzy from indonesia .. Wish to learn a lot from all the guru's here..

Nice display on the forum .. really like the color .. ^_^

Β 

Hello Ozzy nice to have you here with us bro.. How are ya?! Im glad you like TGF colors and layout we worked hard till we finally decided to pick this colors and design

• 2 weeks later...