Where Are You From

Rate this topic

Where are you from  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you from

@Andry, i wanted to remember his name but i really do not remember. I have deleted his name in my yahoo messengers list.. Maybe you can mention the names of common Indonesian, I may recall his name.

Β 

your post is kinda amusing mate.... you are asking andry to mention common indonesian names? well I don't think that is a few names that you are asking from him, don't you think so?

@pjbabia

hahaha... You're funny friend, I think there are too much names that I can tell you. It's not good idea, maybe we can forget about that...

Β 

yes andry I also told him that, and even if you are able to give him the exact name

i don't think you will also know this person too since it may be just coincidental to

have the same name

@pjbabia

Yes, lets forget about that name. You're from Philippines right? How about your country? Do you think that are many people who worked in online business?

Β 

Yes i am from Philippines, and i know a couple of people who are making money online.. maybe thousand of them all though out the Philippines

@ Andry There are a lot. Most of them are involved in ptcs only. Hyips maybe a handful. Forex very few.

i thought hyips are depreciating now.. i guess many hyip sites are closing down since they can no longer handle their business well thus some of them bacame sxxxxxxx.. what do you think

{{Edited: this word is not to be thrown around at all... Thank you, skylady}}

@ pjbabia

As I knew, all HYIP sites will turn into sxxx site sooner or later. Usually, it will close when they can't pay some bucks that they've used after they lost from forex trading. Sometimes, they didn't use it in forex market but took it after they got great enough amount of bucks.

Edited: as I said in the previous post:

{{this word is not to be thrown around at all... Thank you, skylady}}

• 4 weeks later...