Paypal - paypal.com

Rate this topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Paypal is the best way to use electronic money transfer system. It is cost effective and easy to use. I like paypal and love there services.

Oh no, I think PayPal is the most popular way to make payment online but not the best. Have you ever used MoneyBooker (Skrill). It's better than PP in everything, faster withdrawal time, higher conversion rate. I'm usking MB (Skrill) to withdraw and deposit to HotForex and everything is good so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I use skrill now, way better than paypal.

Actually I am also using Skrill only but PayPal is also good. It is a payment processor that is mostly used in bigger companies but Skrill is more of a regular user’s preferred choice but at the end of the day both have good service and I am fairly happy with both as I do risky business so I can’t use PayPal too often due to their policy but otherwise it’s good also.

Actually I am also using Skrill only but PayPal is also good. It is a payment processor that is mostly used in bigger companies but Skrill is more of a regular user’s preferred choice but at the end of the day both have good service and I am fairly happy with both as I do risky business so I can’t use PayPal too often due to their policy but otherwise it’s good also.

What kinda risky business if I may ask? ^_^ Pm me...

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well,my idea behind PayPal is simple: Use encryption software to allow people to make financial transfers between computers. That simple idea has turned into one of the world's primary methods of online payment. Despite its occasionally troubled history, including fraud, lawsuits and zealous government regulators, PayPal now boasts over 100 million active accounts in 190 markets worldwide [source: PayPal].

PayPal is an online payment service that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Our exchanger Changex.com offers exchanges to PayPal from most popular e-currencies like Advanced Cash, Perfect Money, Paxum, OKPAY, BTC, Payza and other. We provide low fees and fast transfers. You can check it here: changex.com

Here is what you can do with your PayPal account:

•         Shop on eBay. Buy or bid instantly. Purchases are being processed on eBay in an easy and more secure way.
  •         Protected. Pay for goods using your PayPal account and get covered by Buyer Protection on eligible items. Conditions apply.
  •         Send money online or with your mobile. Send money to almost anyone with an email address. You can send all around the world and they’ll be delighted to get your message. Currency conversion fees may apply.
  •         Request a payment. If you sold an item or provided a service, you can send a payment request in just a few clicks and get your payment quickly and more securely.
  •         Shop around the world. With a PayPal account you can shop at thousands of stores around the world in just a few easy clicks, knowing your full financial information isn’t shared with the sellers. Currency conversion fees may apply.

• 8 months later...
Guest mikex

Have you ever experienced hassles when trying to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account?  

Do you reside in a country where PayPal sending and withdrawal limits are too stringent? 

Do you own an online business where your customers' main method of payment is via PayPal --- and yet, it is almost impossible to actually get these funds from Paypal to your bank account, because you reside in a country where Paypal simply does not allow large transactions??
Would you like to have an easy, fast and reliable service, where you can withdraw funds from your Paypal account, and have them wired to any bank account of your choosing?

Look no further. 

Welcome to Mike's Exchange (MIKEX) Portal.

I created this portal myself, as a way to provide this very simply, and yet effective, service to those who individuals and companies who would like to withdraw their hard-earned funds from their Paypal accounts, and have these funds wired/transferred to a bank account in another country. 

Take a look for yourself : http://www.mikes-exchange.com

• 8 months later...