• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

Alertpay Discussions

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

David30

David30

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 39 posts
Hey everyone!

Just for other people sake, who might want to consider taking AlertPay as their payment processors. I would like to ask, anyone who really knows about e-currencies, what are the benefits and downside for AlertPay.

Post your inputs here. Thanks.

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,087 posts
Well first of all alertPay is not an e-currency but an payment processor.
You can find a nice presentation of alertpay on this alertpay blog

What is AlertPay ?!
AlertPay is an internet payment service allowing you to send and receive money online securely and quickly. You never need to expose your credit card information or bank information to unknown merchants online again. Protect yourself from Identity Theft by protecting your personal and financial details from falling into the wrong hands.

How does AlertPay work?
Your AlertPay account is a safe place to hold funds until you’re ready to use them. There is not required to maintain a minimum balance and is FREE to open an account. You can add funds to your account through numerous financing methods like Credit Card,Bank transfer and you can withdraw funds from your account to check,bank account or E-gold.
You can send money to others for FREE and the beneficiary pays only a small service fee for receiving funds.
There are 3 types of account:

* Personal Account: You can only receive up to a maximum of $400 per month and $2000 per year. There is ONLY a $1 fee when you receive money
* Premium Account: There are no receiving limits. You will have access to features like: Mass Pay, Integration tools and website payment methods. Receiving fees is 2.5% + $0.25 per transaction. (If you are receiving many payments that are each less than $30 then you should choose this one)
* Secured Account: Same features as the premium account but with additional security. Suitable for “risky” businesses like PTC, MLM, HYP, Adult. Receiving fee is 3.9% + $0.59 per transaction.

You can withdraw money in the following ways
- Bank Transfer (USA, Canada and Europe) ($0.50 per transaction)
- Check (International) ($2.00 per check)
- E-gold (will vary and you need to have a verified account)
LRExchange.com - Liberty Reserve Exchanges Directory
LRDirectory.com - Liberty Reserve Merchants Directory
LRHyip.com - Liberty Reserve Hyip Investments

skylady

skylady

Global Moderator

• SuperMod
  • 4,052 posts

Have had AlertPay for many years and never a problem with them...

In my opinion, AP is an excellent payment processor and their support
continues to improve, answers are faster and more thorough...

They are one of my top payment processors !!!

skylady wink.gif

Visual it being so...
And it shall be...

Fender

Fender

• Members
  • 7 posts
The best e-curencies are LR and PP

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,087 posts
QUOTE (Fender @ Aug 29 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PayPal is a payment processor not an e-currency. whistle.gif whistle.gif

pjbabia

pjbabia

Top Money Maker

• Members
  • 697 posts
In my opinion, I think it is better for you to have you money in LR first, then transfer your money to alertpay thru goldexpay.com. Make sure that your LR money is in EUR so that it will convert it to USD paypal in greater value. Try it. It will give you a higher value in Alertpay in USD.

Andry

Andry

Top Money Maker

• Members
  • 588 posts
@pjbabia
Oh really? I didn't know this trick, so we used LibertyReserve with currency EUR and then convert it to AlertPay in USD. But why did you convert it directly to exchanger from LR exchanger friend? If we exchanged it to AlertPay first, it will be reduced with some fees right?

phoenix88

phoenix88

Money Maker

• Members
  • 213 posts

In my opinion, I think it is better for you to have you money in LR first, then transfer your money to alertpay thru goldexpay.com. Make sure that your LR money is in EUR so that it will convert it to USD paypal in greater value. Try it. It will give you a higher value in Alertpay in USD.

I'm sorry, I'm quire confusing here. Let me figure it with simple scheme:
LR(EUR) --> AP(EUR) --> PP(USD) --> AP(USD)

Is it what you mean?

alan

alan

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 46 posts
I have used AlertPay a lot, they are good. Unlike many others, which are a pain sometimes.
Top news, views, questions related to Apple iPhone and iPad on iPhone 5 Forum.
You can visit my blog at wondrouspics.com

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,087 posts

I have used AlertPay a lot, they are good. Unlike many others, which are a pain sometimes.

Yeah I've used them a lot also. Its only me or do I have the feeling that know they are a big brand and are competing with paypal they tend to get rid of HYIP, MLM and PTC programs?!. Coz more and more programs are announcing their ALP accounts is blocked or frozen

alan

alan

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 46 posts
Well, it seems it is not as big as PayPal, But comparable to MoneyBookers.
The main reason of their success to me is, that they don't block as many accounts as paypal, and won't ask as many verification methods as moneybookers do.
Top news, views, questions related to Apple iPhone and iPad on iPhone 5 Forum.
You can visit my blog at wondrouspics.com

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,087 posts

Well, it seems it is not as big as PayPal, But comparable to MoneyBookers.
The main reason of their success to me is, that they don't block as many accounts as paypal, and won't ask as many verification methods as moneybookers do.

Also , unlike paypal they accept membership from almost any country on the planet besides the ones that are forbidden by different internation barriers (countries suspected to finance terrorism or drugs money laundering etc). PayPal is not in China, PayPal is not in Russia, PayPal is not in ex YU countries and since few months ago PayPal is not in India (withdrawls) anymore. AlertPay is managed quite well so they have all the reasons to establish themselves right in the paypal's sholder.

mcwahl

mcwahl

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 36 posts
I use both paypal and alertpay and I find them very useful. I heard of a guy getting his alertpay account hacked. Do you think he was careless in some way? Is it cheaper to use paypal or alertpay does anyone know. thanks

Marcus Wahl

Cash Surfing Network

http://cashsurfingnetwork.com

Helping Build Online Traffic Businesses

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,087 posts

I use both paypal and alertpay and I find them very useful. I heard of a guy getting his alertpay account hacked. Do you think he was careless in some way? Is it cheaper to use paypal or alertpay does anyone know. thanks

To answer your question, yes alertpay accounts can be hacked as all other accounts. The causes are multiple.. compromised email, compromised computer ,shared passwords etc etc. But AlertPay have a nice feature called Secundary PIN. Whitout knowing that no one can send/steal funds from your account so make sure you keep that in a safe place. Also If funds have been unauthorized taken from your acount contact AlertPay and they will reverse the transaction. So speaking about security I find it quite good on AlertPay. not perfect but....good

Check here AlertPay Fee Structure

remates2k

remates2k

• Members
  • 8 posts
Paypal, Alertpay, moneybookers, Plimus, Multicards (least recommended) are all payments procesors.

Webmoney, it is e-currency, like liberty reserved, egold.

Is there a post about Webmoney? how many people uses it? from which country? from which country do they get paid?
Check the new and free guides to open offshore accounts, two more added Saint vincent and Isle of man by offshore banking advisor
Free offshore world wide banking resources for non residents - Open Bank account in the Caribean Free offshore banking advisor - Gratis = Free !!!!

creditguard

creditguard

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 16 posts

PayPal is bust but PayPal not support some country. According to my suggestion Alertpay is the best :)

MySQL Stealer

MySQL Stealer

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 22 posts
for me alertpay and lr is the best..
paypal is the worst..<--dont ask me why..
Posted Image

Hoang Long

Hoang Long

Advanced Money Maker

• Members
  • 486 posts

PayPal is bust but PayPal not support some country. According to my suggestion Alertpay is the best :)

That is your opinion but I think for most people PP remain the world number one e-currency since there have much more advance by using PP than other e-currency. AP has few problem later especially for HYIP investors.

asahero

asahero

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 96 posts
I have been using AP for quite awhile and find it very handy. I have also won all disputes I have filed against scamming online programs. But I have to admit that I have not recovered all money involve because from my vantage point AP is quite slow in taking action on disputes and thereby giving enough time for scammers to move the money in dispute out.

If it could implement a way of freezing just the amount in dispute the moment they receive a valid claim against the account holder, then, it would be great for me. Right now, it is sometimes pointless to file a dispute when all you get in the end is a "we are sorry" message that they failed to recover anything.

Another thing they need to resolve fast is their CC withdrawal option.

But other than those two observations/suggestions I pointed out above, AP great to use in all programs accepting it.

Dennis

Dennis

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 1,087 posts
Lately I've started to use PayPal heavy so I finally have the chance to compare all the similarities and discrepancies of this 2 payment processors. AlertPay even they started business way after PayPal managed to get a lot of notoriety lately and introduced great features like API, own debit card, fraud prevention etc.

asahero is nice to see you are quite good with AP disputes and manage to get some of the money back. AlertPay is doing way more than PayPal on this. PayPal simply allows a lot of time to pass till they actually start an investigation so the scammer have plenty of time to withdraw all the funds. So hands up for AlertPay.