What Do You Think About Free Deposit From Broker Promotion?

Rate this topic

With no deposit bonus we can try the advantage from the broker while we try to get profit from it, and with FBS we can withdrawn the profit from no deposit bonus.

That's right... We can withdraw profit that we get from trade with this bonus... But i don't know about other brokers, profit can be withdrawn or not like FBS give.....

That's right... We can withdraw profit that we get from trade with this bonus... But i don't know about other brokers, profit can be withdrawn or not like FBS give.....

As far as I know the other broker give the same free deposit bonus and we can withdraw the profit. How about deposit bonus ? is this promotion useful to our trade ?

Wow ! that's a big bonus, my broker offer just 5$ free deposit bonus, although just 5$ but we can get the experience of real trade without need to deposit money.

I agree with you sir. Even though FBS just give $5 free deposit bonus, we can feel trading with broker and try out trading advantages from FBS.

Wow ! that's a big bonus, my broker offer just 5$ free deposit bonus, although just 5$ but we can get the experience of real trade without need to deposit money.

Yea,thanks a lot. Really big bonus , besides you can gain from forex-metal

Commission for IBs of up to 2 pips

Free MAM/PAMM terminals for fund managers.

Standard leverage 1:500, maximum floating leverage – 1:1100.

Instruments: over 60 forex pairs, gold, silver, oil, WTI plus CFDs.

Having felt the comfort of trading using bonus account, we will not hesitate to make a deposit and start trading with our own money. We can begin trading with a minimum deposit of affordable, such as micro account from FBS are only $ 5.

Yeah, i agree with you sir. We can use micro account from FBS, but if we have enough money, we can use segregated account from FBS.

Yeah, i agree with you sir. We can use micro account from FBS, but if we have enough money, we can use segregated account from FBS.

Yeah, still try to use it sis... We need big amount to make deposit to use segregated account from FBS.. I just can maximize my trading with micro account from FBS, because i haven't can use this account...

Yeah, still try to use it sis... We need big amount to make deposit to use segregated account from FBS.. I just can maximize my trading with micro account from FBS, because i haven't can use this account...

Nice doing sir. I also haven't use segregated account from FBS, just try to do the best with micro account and try to make profit consistently with this account.