Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
francisco81

easyhits4u - easyhits4u.com

20 posts in this topic

One of the most popular of all traffic exchanges, this site gives a 1 to 1 ratio for surfing which means every site you visit here you get someone to view your site. many traffic exchanges give far less of a ratio. Easy hits also pays you for your activity there. 30 cents per 1000 views on top of the 1000 credits you earned

http://www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=francisco81

free to join, this is one of the best

This TE looks like it has the PTC added to it for earning money,

as well as getting your site seen by others...

Quite an interesting twist here, will be checking it out...

Thank you francisco81 !!!

;)

Added info:

PP's:

How can I receive my payment?

The minimum payout amount is only $3.00.

We pay through the PayPal and AlertPay systems.

Payouts are normally done within 5-7 business days after a request has been placed.

Please submit your payout request using the "Cashout" link on the "Account stats" page.

:)

easyhits4u is a good traffic exchange site to promote your website. But it won't guarantee that people coming from that place would bother to read your article. Most surfers there are only after the cash incentive they will get when they accumulate a certain amount of credits.

30 = 0.3$ is this right???? Its small money for 1000view

Nope, its $ 0.30 per 1000 credits you have. Surfing can earn you 1-2 credits depending on the timer. Yes its low but this is one of the few sites that still pays with paypal. So its no wonder why people bother earning from it.

Nope, its $ 0.30 per 1000 credits you have. Surfing can earn you 1-2 credits depending on the timer. Yes its low but this is one of the few sites that still pays with paypal. So its no wonder why people bother earning from it.

yes i know that.:D do you have any proof from this site???

yes i know that.:D do you have any proof from this site???

Nope. I didn't cashout my credits. I used it to advertise a friends website.

I have an account in this site but I am not loggin in any more. I am not sure how credible this site is. But reading in the comments above, it seems that they are fine. We can also convert it to advertisement. Or maybe cash it out too.. It depends on us.

easyhits4u.com is popular because I hear a lot of guys introduced about it, but I still need a proof about it's payment. plz :smile:

The strongest tool at EasyHits4U

==========================================

The strongest tool at EasyHits4U

With over 500,000 registered members our Start Pages are the most powerful marketing tool in this program for sure. Yes, you can show your link first, second or third to all our members right when they start surfing and pay the most attention!

Check available dates right now!

==========================================

this is the best TX out there, prepare for traffic overload! I know i have gotten over 5000 hits in a day to some of my sites when i have that many credits.

I have been paid several times from this site, You also get 10 cents per referral who activates there account by surfing 100 websites. I am at cashout again but will let my balance raise to $10 before I cashout. I wouldn't do that unless I had complete trust in this website.

This is the best traffic exchange site for me. You earn also by surfing. Furthermore, it had helped me to increase the traffic in my blog.

Some people wants traffic and some wants money online. But some wants both. This post is mainly for them. Yes guys now you can get both money and traffic from a single website. It's also a good ranking site. It has about 70 million members. So visit Traffic Swirl and start getting both money and traffic. You can get your payment through paypal and payza (Alert pay).

Special side of Traffic Swirl:

1. Get traffic very fast as it has many members.

2. Opportunity to chat with other members.

3. Promote banner and text links also.

4. Get money to promote the site ($.61 cpm).

5. Get points and cash to play games.

6. Earn cash,points and credits from daily contests (Win in every 5 minutes).

7. Earn cash from referring others.

So what are you waiting for, get the site right now!!!

(This post is copied from http://bestsitestoea...e.blogspot.com/)