Extreme Xchange - Extremexchange.com

logo3.jpg

solidtrustpay.gifexchange_sp.gifexchange_lr.gif

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you that Extreme Xchange is now fully operational and live.

For the last 5 weeks I've been working on building an E-currency exchanger that you could all feel comfortable using because you

knew exactly who was handling you money. The day has finally come when I can proudly announce the opening of our newest endeavor.

We are fully approved to handle all Solid Trust Pay, Strictpay and Liberty Reserve Transactions and we hope to add other

E-currencies in the future.

Extreme Xchange is owned and operated by myself(Austin) and John (allquestar). We are both directors of Extreme Xchange's parent company Extreme Enterprises LTD, A Seychelles Corporation.

All of our fees charged will be competitive and will reflect current market sentiment for each currency used. This will also reflect our current reserves on hand.

We have also implemented a referral program which for the first 60 days will pay 20% of the fees that we charge back. After the first 60 days we will still pay 15% of our fees as RC.

For instance Lets say you refer John and he exchanges 100$ of E-currency of which our fee is 6% or $6.

You as his sponsor will make 20% (15% after the first 2 months) of the fees that we charge.

So in this instance you would've made $1.20

All of our banners can be found here -> http://extremexchange.com/bannerads.php

To exchange or take advantage of the Referral program you must register an account with us first. That takes less that 5 minutes.

You are not required to have done any exchanges for us to pay you RC.

Live support will be handled by John so please check on the contact us page if the yahoo messenger and skype buttons are illuminated.

If they aren't then please use the support form and I will get your questions answered as soon as possible.

We will have a toll free support phone number added to the site within the next couple of weeks.

Please note that all exchanges from STP or from SP must go through their approval process first. This is standard to every single exchanger and there isnt anything that we can do about it.

John (allquestar) will be handling most contact on the forums although I will check in frequently to make sure all questions are answered.

Please take note of the FAQ where answers to most questions are.

So go to http://www.extremexchange.com right away and get signed up! Also dont be shy about referring people to the site. That can end up being very lucrative for you.

Looking forward to serving you

Austin & John

Notice from Austin & John:

"This is just a quick e-mail to let you all know that we have added a toll free number to ExtremeXchange. We realize that people are often leery about doing business with an exchanger for the first time and our hope is that direct contact with us will give you the assurance that you need.

The phone number can be found on http://www.extremexchange.com/contact.php

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Austin & John"

Thanks so much for the kind words guys. I sure do appreciate it.

I'm also very happy to inform everyone that we have successfully added Perfect Money as a payment option to exchange on Extreme Xchange. We have also decided to lower the fees to exchange from STP from 7% to 6% to make sure that we remain the most competitive exchanger in the biz.

I hope you all enjoy these new changes and please let us know how we can be of service to you.

Its my pleasure to announce that throughout the holidays we have decided to lower our rates in the most popular exchange directions to the lowest in the industry! This is our way of saying Happy Holidays and we hope that you will all use this time to become acquainted with Extreme Xchange and to let us prove to you why we are the best of the best!

The discounted rates are as follows:

Strictpay to LR 7% fee

Strictpay to STP 6% fee

Strictpay to PM 0% fee

Solid Trust Pay to LR 5% fee

Solid Trust Pay to SP 5% fee

Solid Trust Pay to PM 0% fee

Liberty Reserve EUR 1 > 1.35 STP

Liberty Reserve EUR 1 > 1.36 SP

Liberty Reserve EUR 1 > 1.40 PM

These are the lowest rates that you will find anywhere and we thought that this would be a good way for us to say happy holidays to you!

Thank you again for the trust that you have put in us and we will be here serving you for many years to come!

Please go to our CONTACT US page for direct contact should you have any questions about our services.

We also created a blog with blogger to post updates etc... In case the website is ever down you can always go here for updates!

http://extremexchange.blogspot.com/

Our Exchange rates for today!

We have some of the lowest exchange rates that you will find anywhere!

LR USD 1 > .6 LR EUR

LR USD 1 > .98 Strictpay (-2% fee)

LR USD 1 > .98 Solid Trust Pay (-2% fee)

LR USD 1 > 1.02 Perfect Money (+2% fee)

SP 1 > .93 LR USD (-7% fee)

SP 1 > .58 LR EUR

SP 1 > .94 STP (-6% fee)

SP 1 > 1 Perfect Money (0% fee)

PM 1 > .86 LR USD (-14% fee)

PM 1 > .55 LR EUR

PM 1 > .87 SP (-13% fee)

PM 1 > .87 STP (-13% fee)

LR EUR 1 > 1.33 LR USD

LR EUR 1 > 1.35 Strictpay

LR EUR 1 > 1.34 STP

LR EUR 1 > 1.40 PM

STP 1 > .95 LR USD (-5% fee)

STP 1 > .59 LR EUR

STP 1 > .95 Strictpay (-5% fee)

STP 1 > 1 Perfect money (0 fee)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

As of now I'm implementing special pricing to Trade your Strictpay for STP or LR. Until we have met the quota that we need you can trade your Strictpay to LR or STP for only a 4% fee.

This is the least expensive that you will find it anywhere so take advantage of it. Once we have met our quota I will move the price back to its normal rate.

Have a wonderful week!

Austin & John

Archived