Looking For Genuine Stp Broker With Low Spreads?

Guest jackrusell700

TradingForexcom gives the following unique advantages to their clients:

· Transparent Trading Conditions

· Competitive Prices

· Competitive Low Spreads

· Leverage Up to 1:200

· Advanced Trading Software - MetaTrader 4

· Speed of Execution

· Support Team is available 24 hours a day, five days a week

I have a live account with them and i suggest you give them a try as they are a genuine STP/ECN broker!

Thank you,

Hello everyone,

I have been looking around and researching the past few weeks in search for a genuine STP broker that offers good spreads and as it seems everyone is talking about: TradingForexcom

I wanted to get some feedback from you if you know anything about this broker! i saw some spread comparison websites and as i saw the offer the very best on the market!!

I now have a live account with them and everything looks good!

If you have any info on them please let me know

Thanks

Try FX Brokers - DF Markets With an ECN or STP broker that offers true DMA you will get the lowest spreads possible. ECNs never mark-up the spread so the spread is just the difference in the markets bid/ask prices which can fall to as low as 0.1 pips on pairs like the EUR/USD at times of high liquidity. These brokers charge a small commission like $5 per $100,000 turned around but at least you know exactly how much you're paying and your broker can only make money from your trading, never from your losses.

THis is

Hello,

I have just started Forex trading and I am looking for a genuine STP broker with low spreads.

Does anyone have any recommendation? Tradingforex was suggested to me but I haven’t checked them out yet.

Any advice on them?

this your Best Company for STP/ECN brokers , Order Execution ECN/STP

Scalping Allowed and free VPS server for Auto Advisor .

Read Topic

http://topgoldforum.com/topic/13109-fxcc-fxcccom

its really hard to decide on what broker to use, there are tons of brokers out there, all have there plus and minus(positive and negative) i suggest you make a list of what you want in a broker then start looking for the broker, I did the same thing, and check review sites and ask traders in different forums, i ended up with hotforex last year, i do not suggest that you go with them but its worth the demo and you can decide for your self.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The growth in the Forex market over the last decade has led to a number of advantages for the private investor. Trading material to educate the trader has become far more readily available. Support services via forums have become increasingly popular and in the event that you the private investor no longer wish to trade the account yourself, you have professional money managers that will take-over via managed accounts.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It’s a really tough combination to get because very rarely you will find a genuine broker offering low spread but it’s not impossible either as I have already found a broker like this with not just low spread but almost every single condition that we could wish to have for trading.

I am talking about OctaFX broker; it is a genuine STP/ECN broker and it has probably the lowest spread of just 0.2 pips and even with that comes a handbag of advantages that includes allowing us to use any strategy while also all our trading orders are executed instantly without even seconds delay which really help us a lot due to getting exact price and then we can make great returns as well.

• 3 months later...

It might be obvious that there are many brokers with low spread, but I will suggest Nova FX broker, it’s one of the most reliable broker I have ever traded with. They have spread of around 1.5 pips, but what really gets me going with them is their superb service especially the trading platform, it’s so good and comfort that we always feel comfortable trading with this and that’s why I am so much successful in recent times without any difficulty.

Archived