InstaForex - instaforex.com

Rate this topic

Guest richerworld

Insta Forex SCAM me of my Profits of = 1761.35$

And here is the Proof

insta4-1.png

They write CANCEL ERROR ORDERS when in fact all the orders are correct and filled at the right market prices.

They will take all my income to themselves.

Trading account number (login): 2188809
Investor password: HmcVPnQ
Server: 188.138.48.84:443 (InstaForex-UK.com)

So that anyone can login and see what i am saying is correct.

This just tells me they are doing SCAM and that anyone who will make profits will not be able to get them for sure :)

They do not pay profits and keep telling that it can take upto 7 working days this is just a tactic so that when you trade again you lost the amount.

And here is the Proof

insta4-1.png

They write CANCEL ERROR ORDERS when in fact all the orders are correct and filled at the right market prices.

This just tells me they are doing SCAM and that anyone who will make profits will not be able to get them for sure :)

They do not pay profits and keep telling that it can take upto 7 working days this is just a tactic so that when you trade again you lost the amount.

Hi Dominator4fx! First of all, I would like you to know that NO ORDER is cancelled without any reason. If you faced orders cancellation, that means you broke the Public Offer Agreement which you have accepted when opening your trading account.

Secondly, there is an order how you can complain:
5.1. When contentious cases occur, the Customer is entitled to report a claim to the Company. Claims are accepted within two working days from the date the problem has occurred.
5.2. The claim shall be sent to the Dealer Department in the form of an email to [email protected]. The claim is not subject to revelation by the claimant until the inquiry is finished.
Claims submitted in other ways shall not be reviewed.
5.3. The Company shall process the Customer complaint within the term of not more than 10 working days:
If the Customer claim is considered fair, the Company will accept it and deposit funds in the Customer trading account within one working day.
The Company follows generally accepted market practices and internal policy, for those claims not mentioned in the present Agreement.
5.4. The Customer claim form shall comprise:
- full name;
- trading account number;
- date and time when the contentious case occurred;
- contentious case or order ticket;
- description of claim, leaving out emotional connotation.
5.5. The Company reserves the right to dismiss a claim in the following cases:
- the claim does not comply with the terms of the Clauses 5.1, 5.2, 5.4.;
- the claim comprises obscene/rude words or/and insults to the Company or its officials;
- the claim contains threats to the Company or its officials;
- the Customer threatens to stain the reputation of the Company using social networks and other community resources.
So let me ask you if you have already sent your claim to the Dealer?
And finally, the profit you made is nothing but figures on your screen until you cash it out. And if you used a bug to get this profit that means the conditions were not marketed, so the result of those deals technically doesn't exist. That is why it gets cancelled - because you couldn't earn it in the normal market conditions and the company will have to pay its own funds. So your claim that we 'took your profit to ourselves' is baseless. What we did is preventing you to scam the company.

And here is the Proof

insta4-1.png

Hi Dominator4fx! First of all, I would like you to know that NO ORDER is cancelled without any reason. If you faced orders cancellation, that means you broke the Public Offer Agreement which you have accepted when opening your trading account.

Secondly, there is an order how you can complain:

5.1. When contentious cases occur, the Customer is entitled to report a claim to the Company. Claims are accepted within two working days from the date the problem has occurred.

5.2. The claim shall be sent to the Dealer Department in the form of an email to [email protected]. The claim is not subject to revelation by the claimant until the inquiry is finished.

Claims submitted in other ways shall not be reviewed.

5.3. The Company shall process the Customer complaint within the term of not more than 10 working days:

If the Customer claim is considered fair, the Company will accept it and deposit funds in the Customer trading account within one working day.

The Company follows generally accepted market practices and internal policy, for those claims not mentioned in the present Agreement.

5.4. The Customer claim form shall comprise:

- full name;

- trading account number;

- date and time when the contentious case occurred;

- contentious case or order ticket;

- description of claim, leaving out emotional connotation.

5.5. The Company reserves the right to dismiss a claim in the following cases:

- the claim does not comply with the terms of the Clauses 5.1, 5.2, 5.4.;

- the claim comprises obscene/rude words or/and insults to the Company or its officials;

- the claim contains threats to the Company or its officials;

- the Customer threatens to stain the reputation of the Company using social networks and other community resources.

So let me ask you if you have already sent your claim to the Dealer?

And finally, the profit you made is nothing but figures on your screen until you cash it out. And if you used a bug to get this profit that means the conditions were not marketed, so the result of those deals technically doesn't exist. That is why it gets cancelled - because you couldn't earn it in the normal market conditions and the company will have to pay its own funds. So your claim that we 'took your profit to ourselves' is baseless. What we did is preventing you to scam the company.

Hi IFX Yvonne,

I know that you are trained to answer like this when infact any average Forex trader can see that you have scammed me of my Profits of 1761.35$.

Yes you cannot pay my profits for 2 reasons:

1. You operate like a bucket-shop and so all clients loss you take and when any client makes profits you will manually erase them as CANCEL ERROR TRADES.

When infact all other brokers display same market rates and i can prove that all my orders are correct and valid.

2. You want to take all my profits as this is how you make money since genuine brokers will never do that.

Also as you are not regulated so you can do whatever you want at the liberty of poor clients like me whose hard work and efforts are wasted because they choose to trade with you frown.png

Thank you for your time... smile.png

Hi IFX Yvonne,

I know that you are trained to answer like this when infact any average Forex trader can see that you have scammed me of my Profits of 1761.35$.

1. You operate like a bucket-shop and so all clients loss you take and when any client makes profits you will manually erase them as CANCEL ERROR TRADES.

When infact all other brokers display same market rates and i can prove that all my orders are correct and valid.

2. You want to take all my profits as this is how you make money since genuine brokers will never do that.

Also as you are not regulated so you can do whatever you want at the liberty of poor clients like me whose hard work and efforts are wasted because they choose to trade with you frown.png

Thank you for your time... smile.png

Hi Dominator4fx! Why are going to prove that to me instead of trying to send a claim to the Dealer? We are a fast developing company that value our reputation. We would never put a client in a situation in which he loses his money with no reason and we look like an untrusted broker. The company always acts within a law and follows the Public Offer Agreement. If your orders were cancelled, that was made based on the Agreement. If you have proof it was done mistakenly - send a claim to the Dealer. You are just wasting your time on the forum, because no complaint is considered within a forum.

ย 

Results of InstaForex contests

InstaForex is glad to outline the results of the latest steps and congratulate the winners! We thank all the traders who expressed interest in our campaigns and joined them. Absolutely everyone can test his strength and skills in real conditions. You can also increase your trading account due to the prize money you can win. InstaForex provides the wide range of contests for you to reveal your strong points no matter what training you have and how long you have been trading on the currency market. New steps, new results, and new winners!

InstaForex Sniper

We congratulate Korsunskaya Viktoriya on winning this contest! Perfect results, skillful handling of trading instruments โ€“ and the deserved reward for the efforts! The first place is the result of competent work and discipline in making important decisions. We wish Victoriya every success. May your top place be a great incentive for future achievements. Others are welcome to register for the next step that will be held June 24-28. The http://www.instaforex.com/contest_forex_sniper.php'>registration[/url] is available on the contest page.

Real Scalping

Short-term trading is highly stressful. When it is competitive, it requires much more from you with no right for mistake. Andry Gunawan has become the best in this contest! InstaForex reminds you that everybody has a real opportunity to fight for a part in the companyโ€™s prize pool of $72,000. [url=http://www.instaforex.com/forex_contests.php'>Learn more about the contests

http://blog.instaforex.com/?page_id=170'>Photos and comments of the finalists

ย 

ย 

ย 

Hi IFX Yvonne,

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Thank you for your time... ^_^

ย 

ย 

Hi Dominator4fx! Why are going to prove that to me instead of trying to send a claim to the Dealer? We are a fast developing company that value our reputation. We would never put a client in a situation in which he loses his money with no reason and we look like an untrusted broker. The company always acts within a law and follows the Public Offer Agreement. If your orders were cancelled, that was made based on the Agreement. If you have proof it was done mistakenly - send a claim to the Dealer. You are just wasting your time on the forum, because no complaint is considered within a forum.

Dear IFX Yvonne,

ย 

I did sent a Email on 18th June and till date no reply has been received. And what is the use when you, yourself have conspired to erase my profits manually as it is clearly seen and visible to all :)

ย 

I have lost all faith in your company and because you will take my profits by doing wrong to me, something wrong will happen to you as well.

ย 

This is the law of nature and nobody can escape from this :laugh:

ย 

ย 

Thanks for scamming me :biggrin:

Dear IFX Yvonne,

I did sent a Email on 18th June and till date no reply has been received. And what is the use when you, yourself have conspired to erase my profits manually as it is clearly seen and visible to all :)

I have lost all faith in your company and because you will take my profits by doing wrong to me, something wrong will happen to you as well.

Dear Dominator4fx! Let me remind you that the claims are considered within 10 working days.

Your behaviour only confirms you were really cheating - all the cheaters after the justice triumphs have nothing to do, but attacking the company on forums. Because they know they broke the rules and there's no way to cash out the scammed money, but trying to blackmail the broker.
We never fall into such tactics, so you're just wasting your time.

ย 

ย 

Dear IFX Yvonne,

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Dear Dominator4fx! Let me remind you that the claims are considered within 10 working days.

ย 

Your behaviour only confirms you were really cheating - all the cheaters after the justice triumphs have nothing to do, but attacking the company on forums. Because they know they broke the rules and there's no way to cash out the scammed money, but trying to blackmail the broker.

ย 

We never fall into such tactics, so you're just wasting your time.

ย 

Hi IFX Yvonne,

ย 

I have no faith left in InstaForex nor in its claim process which is only for your benefits and cheat innocent traders like us. Also i do not need to prove to anyone that i am right, because i know about it, and even you know that i have done nothing wrong inside your heart.

ย 

But since you're employed by the company who pays you to speak, so you are saying all against me, but i have no regrets. The only regret i have is why i was trading with you, when if i had traded with any other regulated broker i would have got every single dollar of my profits :wink:

ย 

But again i am not the only one you have scammed. Internet is full of scam cases against Insta and all of them are correct. Just searching "insta + scam" on Google gave me 0.61 Million hits :laugh:

Hi IFX Yvonne,

I have no faith left in InstaForex nor in its claim process which is only for your benefits and cheat innocent traders like us. Also i do not need to prove to anyone that i am right, because i know about it, and even you know that i have done nothing wrong inside your heart.

But since you're employed by the company who pays you to speak, so you are saying all against me, but i have no regrets. The only regret i have is why i was trading with you, when if i had traded with any other regulated broker i would have got every single dollar of my profits :wink:

But again i am not the only one you have scammed. Internet is full of scam cases against Insta and all of them are correct. Just searching "insta + scam" on Google gave me 0.61 Million hits :laugh:

Hello!

Your account was banned from participating in the "Bonus for Posting" campaign in accordance with the Clause 8:
8. The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.
According the mentioned reason all your bonus funds and the profit you made of it got cancelled. I would like to draw the attention of the readers that there were ONLY BONUS FUNDS on your trading account, which in fact belong to the company. Not even a cent has been never deposited by yourself.
So when you keep claiming "you've been scammed", everybody knows you'll telling lies, because THERE HAVE NEVER BEEN ANY FUNDS DEPOSITED BY YOURSELF.

ย 

Let's greet the winners!

InstaForex is pleased to reveal the names of the winners, who were competing for the valuable prizes and gifts during the last contests and campaigns. Once again we would like to thank all the participants for the vigour, verve, and determination! Hope to see you again among the contestants. So, here are the results!

InstaForex Sniper

The weekly http://www.instaforex.com/contest_forex_sniper.php'>InstaForexSniper contest is held among demo accounts with no restrictions. Perhaps, this is the reason for its growing popularity. Indeed, more and more traders are willing to compete for the tremendous $75,000 prize pool. This time Alexander Deineko proved himself as an expert marksman! Congratulations! Do not doubt to take revenge and join the next step which will take place on July 1-5, 2013.

Lucky Trader

Lucky Trader is a universal contest for all the customers owing a demo account with InstaForex. $3,000 is raffled once a fortnight. Meanwhile, this week Alexander Merenkov accepts congratulations! To become a lucky trader is a piece of cake โ€“ just http://www.instaforex.com/contest_forex_lucky.php'>register[/url] for the next step which is held from July 1 to July 12, 2013. Hit the jackpot!

Real Scalping

InstaForex is raffling $6,000 monthly among the traders partaking in the Real Scalping contest. However, each tournament amazes with contestantsโ€™ aspiration and surprising results. And this time Ilya Procopets demonstrated the cool spirit and high morale. Our congratulations! All the rest are welcome to for the next rally scheduled for June, 28 from 00:00 to 23:59.

ย 

ย 

InstaForex extends the list of available payment systems

InstaForex is glad to inform all its customers and partners about a new payment system available for funding trading accounts โ€“ Solidtrustpay. With the new system, you will be able to easily transfer funds from your account with Solidtrustpay and in a few minutes see it in your InstaForex trading account.

We keep making our services convenient and beneficial for traders, which is confirmed by more and more payment systems offered and zero commission for transferring funds via Solidtrustpay.

Be with InstaForex, be among the best!

ย 

InstaForex recognized as the best broker in Asia once again
According to the results of the 3rd China International Online Trading Expo (CIOT EXPO) held in May 2013, InstaForex has received another prestigious award โ€“ the Best Broker in Asia.
The top-notch products and services for customers and partners have enabled InstaForex to maintain its status of the best Forex company on the Asian market for five years already. To date, InstaForex has been awarded as the best broker in Asia 9 times and got a lot of other awards and prizes, including the Best Retail Forex Broker, Best Broker CIS, Best Retail FX Provider, and other nominations.

ย 

This award is further proof of our credibility. Thus, the number of our clients and partners has topped 1,000,000 now and keeps consistently increasing.
We would like to thank the administration of the exposition for the granted opportunity and vote of confidence. InstaForex has always strived to satisfy its customersโ€™ needs, so we will keep sticking to the policy of ensuring most favourable conditions and innovative services that meet modern standards.

• 4 weeks later...

ย 

The contests results: ready, steady, go!

InstaForex always encourages competitive spirit and passion to win. You cannot live the life to the fullest without it especially being a trader. Participation in different contests and campaigns is a great opportunity for developing your skills. The participants fight not just for the victory, but also for the title of the best trader. The victory in a contest is, first of all, the victory over yourself, it is a possibility of showing yourself and the others what you can do. It is time to announce the results. InstaForex, as usual, wants to congratulate all the participants, who took the risk and test themselves, and to reward the winners.

Real Scalping InstaForex

A real scalper needs only one call to open position, get profit, and close the deal. This time the top prize of the short-term trading contest goes to Konstantin Dmitrievsky! Register now for participation in the next stage that will take place on September 2-27, 2013 (GMT+2). Real Scalping is real money! InstaForex raffles $6,000 monthly and $72,000 annually. Win and rise amount of money on your trading account. You can register on the https://www.instaforex.com/contest_forex_scalping.php'>corresponding page.

One Million Option

One of the most interesting and dynamic ways to increase you income is option trading. One Million Option by InstaForex is developing fast and becoming more popular among the traders that is proved by large number of participants taking part in each stage of the contest. You just make prediction, wait till it turns out to be correct, and get profit. This time Innokentiy Dachnikov scored the top rating! Congratulations on spectacular results! Good job! Next stage is ready to start on August 12-16, 2013 (GMT+2). You can register on the https://www.instaforex.com/contest_forex_option.php'>corresponding page.

Trade Wise, Win Device

Every week InstaForex raffles mobile devices of the world-known brands. Now every InstaForex client has a chance to win iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, or Samsung Galaxy Tab. Every trader having at least $500 on the trading account may become a happy owner of the new gadget. We are glad to congratulate P.Manikandan, whose last digits of the trading account complied with the so-called Device number. Make maximum use of your deposit and get a chance to win. You can https://www.instaforex.com/contest_forex_device.php'>register[/url] for the next prize draw that will take place on August 19-30, 2013 (GMT+2).

Chancy deposit

Every week one of the [url=http://www.instaforex.com/forex_contests.php'>Learn more about the contests

ย 

ย 

We congratulate Muslims around the world on Eid al-Fitr!

InstaForex Group is honored to congratulate its clients and partners on the Holy occasion of Eid al-Fitr! It is the day that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month, which represents the spiritual improvement, kindness, devotion, and purity.

Warm wishes from the whole heart to say: may you have a joyful Eid celebration and may you be showered with happiness, prosperity, good fortune, and peace! Let us wish you virtue, sound health, success, tranquility and all the best!

Eid Mubarak!

ย 

• 2 weeks later...

ย 

InstaForex โ€“ aspiration to win is worth a reward!

It is time to show the latest contests results and announce the names of the winners. Currency trading is a hard work that demands attention, concentration, special knowledge, and lofty aspiration to achieve the desirable goals. It is very pleasant when those qualities are rewarded not only with compliments, but also with the real prizes. We congratulate the lucky ones and wish not to lose competitive spirit! Hope next time to see you among the winners again! Remember that working with InstaForex is not just comfortable, but profitable as well!

InstaForex Sniper

If you can set and meet target successfully, the InstaForex Sniper contest is perfect for you. As usual, a fierce rivalry could not stop our winner on his way to the victory. Sergey Gavrilov left his competitors behind! Congratulations! We wish all the participants of the next stage, which will take place on August 19-23, 2013 (GMT+2), good luck! Taking first place demands from a trader hard work and right decisions. Try your hand at this and register for participation on the page

Real Scalping InstaForex

One of the most exciting contests with a big prize fund found his new winner. Valeria Yantsova beat out the rivals and gained the first place! Congratulations! Real Scalping is a contest for those who seek a very moment in order to open an extremely profitable position. Next stage of the contest will be on September 2-27, 2013 (GMT+2). If you want to put yourself to the test, register for participation on the contestโ€™s page

One Million Option

The options trading have become more popular among not only professional traders, but also newcomers. InstaForex makes the options trading even more enjoyable and interesting. We invite everyone, who is keen on this Forex activity, to take part in the contest. Registration for the next stage will take place on August 19-23, 2013 (GMT+2). This time the fortune smiled on Boris Kondev! Good job! Congratulations!

FX-1 Rally by InstaForex

Everybody can take part in the race and gain the prize. This week the title of the most successful trader was clinched by Nodar Lekishvili. He managed to outpace other contestants! So, another stage came to an end, and now you have a chance to meet a challenge.

Register for participation in the next stage, which will take place on August 16, from 00.00 a.m. till 11.59 p.m. (GMT+2), and, perhaps, you will be the one who gets the prize. Remember that only persistence and desire to win will help you to breast the tape.

Learn more about InstaForex contests

Finalistsโ€™ photos and comments

ย 

New features tailored to make work with InstaForex easier
Aspiring to render convenient services of high quality to its customers, InstaForex makes trading even handier.
Specifically for your convenience, the companyโ€™s specialists have developed an efficient toolbar to access the sections of its official website, live feed, and InstaForex pages in social networks easier. You can embed the extension in Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers.

instaforex_toolbar_en.jpg

InstaForex toolbar is aimed at the optimization of your working process with InstaForex. Thus, getting an easy access to the most popular pages of InstaForex website, you can greatly reduce the time spent for the search of information.
Using the wide range of settings, customize the toolbar to serve all your needs, thus increasing your trading performance. Above all, you can individually add and adjust the toolbarโ€™s elements. You can download the toolbar here.

Another contest race by InstaForex is over
Summertime is second to none in terms of holidays, but not for the traders! When the hottest season comes, InstaForex contests hit their fever pitch. Today we present a wrap-up of the tournaments, praise the winners, and announce the results. With every new step the number of contestants increasing, competition is getting more vigorous, and the rivals are more experienced. However, every contest has its winner. It is not enough just to be lucky to get the prize. Here, you have to take the trouble: nothing but your knowledge and skills can guarantee you the best results.

InstaForex Sniper
Anyone can test his skills in a real battle. The record-holder is to get the prize money. Moreover, the participants do not put their own money at risk as the contest is held among demo accounts. This time the top position is held by Sumarsono! He managed to earn the biggest profit. You can register with (for) the following step which is held from August 26, 2013 (GMT +2) until August 30, 2013 (GMT +2).

Trade Wise, Win Device
The luckiest traders are still getting fancy mobile devices from InstaForex. Flawless trading results are not what exactly required for this campaign. Those who have charged their accounts with $500 have all the odds to receive the gadgets. The winner is determined randomly. Now brand-new iPad is waiting for its owner, Fyodor Chetvergov! Benefit from depositing your account, top up your account with $500 and partake in the contest!

Lucky Trader
Every demo account holder is welcome to struggle for the part of a prize pool. Gain the biggest rating based on the sum of all the profitable traders and maybe next time you will take the first place. Today, by a stroke of lucke, (luck) Ahmadom Agha Ahmadi won the contest! InstaForex congratulate (congratulates) you! We are waiting for the new participants and new victories! Register with (for) the next step which will take place from August 26, 2013 (GMT +2) till September 6, 2013 (GMT +2).

Chancy Deposit
It is high time to believe your good luck. Chancy Deposit by InstaForex is a great opportunity to prove that the luck is still out there. Every week a contestant of the Chancy Deposit campaign whose account number is selected randomly gets $1,000 as a prize. This time the winner is Princewill Uzoige. Who is going to be the next? We will soon know! Deposit your trading account with no less than $3,000 and you will be automatically enrolled in the contest.

Learn more about InstaForex contests
Finalistsโ€™ photos and comments

ย 

Now even more mobile: InstaForex MT4 trading platform for Android!

InstaForex clients can download free of charge and install one of the most popular trading platforms MT4 on Android mobile devices. After the application has been installed, you get a direct access and opportunity to manage your trading account using all available features. You can conduct financial operations, carry out technical analysis and occupy yourself with chart plotting. This application provides vast opportunities for successful trading.

Now the following features are available for you:

- real-time market quotes;

- supporting all types of trading operations execution;

- the most in-demand technical indicators;

- online display of interactive currency charts;

- possibility to set Stop-loss and Take-profit orders;

- user-friendly interface and low web-traffic usage.

The multiuse software developed specially for InstaForex clients is going to be your reliable help-mate in trading. Convenience and prompt response to changing market conditions is the obvious advantage. Make use of the technical capabilities for earnings โ€“ download MT4 for Android!

ย 

ย 

First Demo Account Cabinet by InstaForex

InstaForex is pleased to inform all our operating and would-be clients about launching full-featured multi-functional Client Cabinet for demo accounts. From now on, almost all facilities and instruments of a conventional Client Cabinet are available for traders operating on demo accounts. Demo Account Cabinet is specially designed for novice traders who take initial steps on the currency market.

New https://www.instaforex.com/demo_account_cabinet.php'>DemoAccount Cabinet is supposed to help beginning traders not only learn the trading basics and become familiar with software features of MetaTrader 4 platform, but it will also let get to know better all features of a conventional InstaForex Client Cabinet for live trading accounts.

Now regardless of an account type, you can take the whole advantage of the updated interface of InstaForex Client Cabinet. Client Cabinet by InstaForex is truly considered as a universal solution for a modern trader that was accomplished to make trading on the Forex market to the utmost comfortable, easy to understand, and, above all, money-making. Implementing and utilizing our advanced solutions for comfortable trading of our customers has always been the top priority for the InstaForex performance. We hope that new Demo Account Cabinet will become your reliable and helpful advisor in trading like the other services from InstaForex.

To get access to Demo Account Cabinet, you should log in to https://cabinet.instaforex.com/client/login/'>Client Cabinet on the official InstaForex website entering your demo account number and password.

Trade and make money with InstaForex!

ย 

• 2 weeks later...

ย 

More victories for InstaForex traders

InstaForex recaps on the latest contests that have already passed and is pleased to announce the names of the winners. However, firstly let us heartily thank everyone who joined InstaForex contests and campaigns โ€“there is no one else but you who creates healthy competition by active participation and savour.

InstaForex Sniper

The last step of InstaForex Sniper has finished and the winner is Muhammad Fahad Shakeel! The contestโ€™s administration congratulates you and wishes keep it that way! Do not hesitate to prove your mettle in this captivating contest! Register for the next step of InstaForex Sniper which will last from September 9-13, 2013. Hurry up, registration is over at 23:00 (GMT+2), September 8.

FX-1 Rally

The best lap time, favourable pole position, and triumphant race resultsโ€“ that is all about Vladimir Schukin, the winner of Fx-1 Rally. InstaForex team congratulates the driver and trader and wishes him more professional achievements. Meanwhile, other traders having their heart set on winning the race are welcome to register for the next lap scheduled Friday.

Best Trading, Luxury Driving

In about a monthโ€™s time the Best Trading, Luxury Driving campaign comes to an end. Wondering who will get a premium class Porsche Cayenne? On September 27, at 00:00 a long-awaited Porsche number will be fixed to determine the luckiest trader of 2013! More than 2,500 candidates are already struggling for the main prize and the number is growing fast. Go after your Porsche and register one, two, three or even five trading accounts to increase your odds of winning!

Participate and win InstaForex contests!

ย