• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

Backlinks Are Effective?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

addyj672

addyj672

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 75 posts
After google recent updates i dont think backlinks are that effective in getting good ranking on search engine. The whole story of getting backlinks and getting good ranking is change. Why you think????????????

website5qt

website5qt

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 13 posts
I think that creating a backlink to the website to increase search rankings are not effective. and I do not know how to my website traffic increase. you can share your way?

juliarose

juliarose

• Members
  • 3 posts
I still maintain backlink created in small quantities, mostly submit article, write articles for my website.

cartocare

cartocare

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 64 posts
Creating Backlinks for your website can help you to increase the SERP ranking of your site. This can also help you to increase the traffic of your site.

jose036

jose036

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 22 posts
Without backlink, it is not possible to improve your site's ranking in search engine result and you won't get traffic to your site.
Free Business Funding! Are You a Registered Business Owner or Sole Proprietor Looking For Free Business Funding?
Funding for YOUR Business NOW! Receive up to $300,000 in Grants & Loans FREE
http://www.businesscapitalnow.org and http://www.fundyourbiz.org

randeep

randeep

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hi,
BACK-LINKS are effective one only.Back-links are an important aspect of any marketing effort. You want people to find your website or web page after all this is why you created it in the first place. Therefore, you need to create several ways for people to find it. The search engines love this. When the search engines see the link on someone else's site or elsewhere, they send the spiders or web crawlers over to your site and index your site. This means that your site gets placed on a search engine automatically rather than you entering it yourself, which is actually the way the search engines prefer it. Remember, the number of quality back links to a website or web page is one of the most important factors that determine its rank on the search engine. I used to create Back-links for my website with the help of the service provider http://www.Tucktail.com/ .

aaron191

aaron191

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 85 posts
yes back links are still important to get hi rank but you must try to make quality back links ,
the number of quality back links to a website or web page is one of the most important factors to rank the website and i agree with Mr .Randeep he share very good information ,
thanks a lot for sharing .
eCommAngels

eric433

eric433

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 46 posts
Yeah, we must increase the number of high quality backlinks to improve the search ranking of your website.
Click Here To Check Out http://www.killergigz.com - The New Micro Job Site Where You Can Buy & Sell Killer Gigz!

pedro009

pedro009

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 16 posts

I think that backlinks are still effective. However, it is necessary to create quality backlinks. But also important is the content of the site.It is better to prefer quality over quantity.

How to Create A Profitable Online Business in 30 Days (Or Less)

quinton

quinton

• Members
  • 6 posts

thanks for this great information regarding backlinks... Backlinks are very effective tool now a days.. But if genuine link is behind it... and you should have quality content on your site..