• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

open-invest.net

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

zoomx69

zoomx69

• Members
  • 4 posts
SHORT TEXT ABOUT THE COMPANY

Our main project is Open-Invest for people willing to achieve their financial freedom and earn stable days income but unable to do because they are not financial experts. Here we are for you. We know our business inside out. The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management of FOREX. Your investment are managed by a highly qualified and experienced team of investment professionals, committed to providing superior investment returns. Having all the right tools is the main reason why we can provide and maintain a respectable amount of satisfaction.

Open-Invest is an secure investment project, designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. You do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us. Investing with us is absolutely hassle-free and no paperwork. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged TC Invest, a reliable Medium-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security

http://open-invest.net/index.html

--> I don't receive any money ....

Jwood

Jwood

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 42 posts
hello zoomx69... welcome to TGF.

I am so sorry to hear the news. If it is ok to ask, how much did you invest to this program? and what made you decide to invest with them?

zoomx69

zoomx69

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (Jwood @ Apr 7 2009, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello zoomx69... welcome to TGF.

I am so sorry to hear the news. If it is ok to ask, how much did you invest to this program? and what made you decide to invest with them?

I'm investing 100$ with us because they seem serious, but it wasn't true..

David30

David30

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 39 posts
zoomx69, that is very awful! Tsk tsk tsk... $100 can't be found anywhere and then all of a sudden it was just gone due to scammers like open-invest.net

It's very difficult to recover that amount since I bet the transactions was made online and for sure the identity of the owners are sealed, they used nicknames or pseudonyms to lure people to join.

Quite an expensive experience, but hey life must move on. You will recover more what you have lost in the near future.