Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, September 14, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD on still nice to bulls, and of course, wise idea to search new Buy opportunity here. Look, All of the big MA on Monthly, weekly and daily till now still on support this bulls. And then = we can see too that strong resistance (1.2936) was can break by strong bulls candle on last 4h candle. So, yes = search for nice time to Buy again here = better decision. I see.

GBPUSD

If we try to pay attention to the Big trend = yes, this GBPUSD pair also on look still bulls. This likely almost same with EU pair condition, I see. But, just be aware about price bearish correction first, we see the price now on near / bellow that strong supply area (1.6189). But, of course - if then price (from bottom) can break up again more to that strong supply (1.6189) = this could be a nice trigger to become more nice bulls here, I see.

USDJPY

Just be aware - the Big trend on still bearish. But of course, because here was formed a nice bulls pinbar on several last candle ago (4h TF), So, I see - this will probably to just sideways first (near that 23.6 fib line = near price 77.58). So, with this look, on my simple analysis = wait and see will be better choice, of course.

USDCHF

I see - this USDCHF pair = on still more bearish probability of course (the Big MA on several Big TF was truly still show this nice bearish trend). And Look, that price now move near that strong demand (0.9340). With this candle formation = just wait and see. And then, because the Big tens still strong bearish = we can make a new Sell OP again here = if truly that strong demand (0.9340) can be break by strong Seller here (then). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, September 15, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The big trend on this pair (EURUSD) still on bulls of course. But for next intraday trading (next opening price - next week) = just be aware about price to probably try correction bearish (first). I can say this because on last candle here was formed a nice bearish pinbar candle. So, yes, probably price to sideways or even to bearish correction first = will be here, I see.

GBPUSD

This likely same with EU. The big trend on this pair also look on still bulls. But, as I say on EU pair = the probably price to sideways and also to pullback bearish (correction) can be here as long as the price (from bottom) still can not break up again more to that strong supply area (1.6247). But, of course - if that 1.6247 (strong supply) can be break up too with strong buyer = this can be a nice trigger to become probably more bulls again here, I see.

USDJPY

Bulls trend still look here. On my see the price want try to archive it's bulls to max. near that 76.4 fib line near price 78.57. So, after the price to to move more bulls to near that 78.57 = just be aware about pullback down probably here. I can say this because the correlation with USD condition on EU and GU, that look USD more weak. With this look, wait and see for USDJPY = better. And search for next nice Sell = more better.

USDCHF

The Big trend bearish on this pair look weak and look more probably to sideways first or even to probably bulls correction first. This can be see with price candle on last candle look likely a nice bulls pinbar that pullback up from that 138.2 fib line (0.9238). So, just be aware about bulls correction first. Of course, on other hand, bearish still can be here if that 0.9238 can be break down by strong seller then (here). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 17, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

As I mentioned before, the price on probably to sideways first or also probably bearish correction first (as long as the price can not break up again more t that strong supply 1.3167). But, for the big trend, I still see the bulls here. And search for buy again = better if that 1.3167 can be break by strong buyer then (here), I see.

GBPUSD

The price on the opening price this week look on sideways first near / bellow that strong resistance 1.6254. And then, because the Big trend still show the bulls, I see = search for buy better after truly that 1.6254 can be break by strong buyer then. For now = wait and see for that breakout up = better action, I see.

USDJPY

Just be aware for more probably bearish here if that price can not break up again more to that Big Monthly MA (aqua) near price 78.55. So on simple word : search for Sell here better but with use max. Stoploss on above price 78.55 or 78.57 (76.4 fib line on 4h tf).

USDCHF

This pair (USDCHF) till now on still sideways above that strong demand = near price 0.9238. Just be aware = because the big trend still on bearish, so, of course with simple analysis - if that 0.9238 can be break down again by strong seller here = this will make a nice more bearish continuation here - that's mean good opportunity to search sell OP again here with SL above that demand 0.9238, then. For now = wait and see = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Just be aware - that till now, this pair (EURUSD) on look bearish correction first = I can say this pair on bearish correction as long as the price can not break up bulls again more to that strong supply area (1.3171). And of course with simple say : search for Sell with SL above price 1.3171 (strong supply) = better.

GBPUSD

On the big trend, this GBPUSD still on probably bulls. But of course - this bulls can be probably nice start again after truly that strong supply (1.6273) can be break by strong buyer here. And yes, as long as that 1.6273 still can not be break by strong bulls candle = this likely to just sideways bellow that 1.6273 or although a bearish correction (first).

USDJPY

The bearish still nice probably here. We can see the candle price (on the previous candle) can break down more to that 76.4 fib (78.57). So, yes - plan to search for nice Sell OP here = still better idea (with using SL for Sell on above that 76.4 fib = 78.57 = of course).

USDCHF

I see = as long as the price can not break down again more to that strong demand (0.9238). So, if here was formed quite good bulls candle = I see, search for Buy = better with using max. stoploss on bellow that strong demand (0.9238). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD on still probably nice bearish correction I see = as long as the price still can not up again more to the strong that supply area (near 1.3171). So, with this loom of course search for Sell again better if truly price can break down to that weekly MA (pink) near price 1.3010 = break from top.

GBPUSD

GU till now on still called sideways - I can say sideways as long as the price still move on bellow that strong supply (1.6295). So, yes, if here was formed a nice bulls candle that can break that strong supply 1.6295 = start searching for Buy OP again here = better. But on other hand, we will see the probably price more bearish correction if the price (from top) can break down to more that weekly MA (pink) that now look bellow the current price, I see.

USDJPY

I see - the bearish still can be here as long as the price (from bottom) can break up again more to the strong supply area (near 79.01). So, on simple say = I see - this pair can still nice to be search for Sell OP but with always use the max. Stoploss on above that 79.01 (Strong supply area, I see).

USDCHF

USDCHF still on sideways too- but with look to the big trend = this probably to more bearish if then price can break down again to the break down = that strong Low Fibo / demand area (near price 0.9238). And for now wait and see can become more nice idea. And then, search for Sell OP can be apply here after truly - the Seller can break that 0.9238 = from top. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, September 20, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

I see - the EURUSD can become more bulls if that 3.6 fib (1.3073). So, of course - searching for Buy here will be better only / after that 1.3073 can be break by strong Buyer here, I see. But, please note : as long as the price still move on bellow that 23.6 fib 1.3073 = this still probably a sideways = and wait and see look more great choice, I see.

GBPUSD

The big trend on still bulls (till now), I see. But, the price on on still move near or bellow that strong supply area 1.6273. So, I see for now, search for buy = not so good idea. I mean, we can start again search buy only after truly price (from bottom) can breakout to that strong supply 1.6273. So, just wait and see for that breakout = better for now.

USDJPY

Clear, that I see this pair (USDJPY) = the Big MA on Big TF still support for this bearish I see. Then, for today probably price movement = this bearish still probably play here if price (from top) truly can break down more to that strong pivot line (near price 78.17). SO, we can start to search for sell here = after that pivot 78.17 truly can break by strong Seller then (here).

USDCHF

Till now, the Big trend still on bearish. But, when I see to the 4H TF on this USDCHF pair = this still look on sideways (first) as long as the price still move above that strong demand area (near price 0.9238). Look, the price also on still move with quite slow move candle. I see - this is not nice idea to be take sell although the bearish trend still strong here. Just wait and see. The bearish here can probably play nice after truly that strong demand on 0.9238 was break by strong seller (break from top - of course). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, September 21, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

EURUSD on look pullback up (bulls), I see = as long as the price can not break down again to that more 61.8 fib line at price 1.2913 = yes, this still on nice to probably bulls. Search for buy = better with Stoploss on bellow that 61.8 fib line = bellow 1.2913. Please use your wise TP.

GBPUSD

Bulls on still nice look here - but also look weak. I see - for today probably price move, this bulls can be re-test again to near that strong supply at 1.6273. So, search for Buy = better with TP before price touch that supply 1.6273. Stoploss can be set max. on bellow that 38.2 fib (1.6162), I see.

USDJPY

Nice bearish probably (still here), I see = this bearish can be more nice play, after truly that the price (from top) can break down again more to that strong and nice pivot line (near price 78.17). So, search for Sell still better if truly that pivot 78.17 can be break from top, then.

USDCHF

The big trend still look bearish I see (till now). So, on other say, I can say that this pair on still nice to be take Sell as long as the price can not break up again to that more pivot line (near 0.9355). So, on simple word : It's wise idea to search for Sell OP with using Stoploss on above that strong pivot line (SL for Sell on above the price 0.9355), I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, September 22, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Nice bearish. Yes, I see the price on EURUSD till now on more probably to bearish to re-test again to that 61.8 fib line (1.2953). So, with simple say = search for Sell with TP before that 61.8 fib 1.2953 = wise decision, then, I see.

GBPUSD

Price on still pullback down (although just a bearish correction, I see). On simple say : I see - The bearish can probably to re-test again that pivot at near price 1.6185. So search for Sell with TP 1.6185 = wise action then. But, with always use max. stoploss on above that strong supply (above price 1.6309), I see.

USDJPY

USDJPY on still look Nice bearish till now (closed price this week). Several Big MA on Big TF look still nice support for this bearish, I see. And yes, search again for Sell with stoploss on above that 38.2 fib (78.42) still a nice and better idea. Note : the price look on try again to probably re-test that strong 61.8 fib at near 77.92, I see.

USDCHF

Bulls look here = I see this bulls can still nice play here as long as the price can not break down again to that strong demand at 0.9238. So, because of that = search for Buy with SL set on bellow that demand (0.9238) = wise decision, of course. Just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 24, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

On the opening price this start week, I see - the EURUSD on look to be more probably more to bearish, this can be see from the candle on 4H TF that now was break down more to the 61.8 fibo line (at 1.2953). So, on simple say = search for Sell again here = better. Note : I see - the price will be more bearish after truly the price from top can break down too to that strong 76.4 fib (1.2901), of course.

GBPUSD

The nice bearish also look here. And of course = with my simple say = search for Sell now = better. Look, the price on this pair for today move will be more to probably bearish after truly then seller can break down more to that strong pivot line at 1.6185.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on nice bearish. Look, the Fibo condition on 4H TF till now on still move on bellow that pivot line (78.17). And yes, search for Sell with SL set on above that pivot (SL above 78.17) = better. On my see = price on today move try to re-test again to near 61.8 fibo at 77.92 = and search for Sell = better.

USDCHF

Nice bulls. Look, all of the MA on several Big TF on nice bulls condition. And if we see to the Fibo line = of course - for today price probably movement, this bulls can become more nice bulls after the buyer can break up more to the strong and nice 61.8 fib (at 0.9350). Search for Buy (if that happen) = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The price on EURUSD look pullback Up (bulls). I mean - the price pullback up from that strong daily breakout line at 1.2890. So, on my see as long as the price still move on / above that 1.2890 = search for buy here = better of course with Stoploss set on bellow that daily breakout (bellow 1.2890).

GBPUSD

The pullback up (bulls) also look on this GBPUSD pair. We see that till now, the price on still move above that pivot 1.6191. And as long as the price still move above that 1.6191 = I still call this pair on nice bulls and search for buy = better with stoploss on bellow that pivot 1.6191, I see.

USDJPY

For Intraday trade = I see - this pair on still look nice to be search for nice sell (big trend on still look bearish). And this bearish can become more nice move to more down again after we see the price now can move on bellow that strong 61.8 fibo line (bellow price 77.92). So, on simple say = search for sell = still better action till now, I see.

USDCHF

Price on still nice move bearish to probably re-test again to that strong pivot line (near 0.9329). So, of course, search for nice sell here now (with TP near that pivot 0.9329 = better idea, I see). Look, that the big trend on still support this bearish probability till now. Please note : On other hand, price can back bulls if truly that 0.9391 (strong daily breakout line) can be break by strong buyer. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

EURUSD on still nice bearish probably (first), I see. Most MA on several Big TF look still support this bearish. And then, if we pay attention to the Fib line = of course, this bearish can become more nice bearish after that Low fib at 1.2885 can be break by strong seller then. If that happen = search for Sell = better.

GBPUSD

This pair still look consolidation above that strong demand area 1.6162. So, just wait and see = it's better choice. But, if that 1.6162 can be break by strong seller (then) this could be a nice trigger to become more nice bearish continuation. On other hand, as long as the price can not break down more that demand 1.6162 = bulls correction (first) can be probably here too, I see.

USDJPY

Still nice bearish. This bearish clear can be see with most Big MA on several Big TF = that till now on look still support for bearish. Then, for intraday trade, let's pay attention to the Fib line (on this 4H TF). I see = we can search for nice sell after truly = then, the seller can break down to that strong Low Fib (near price 77.65).

USDCHF

Nice bulls, I see here. The most big MA look to still support this bulls, of course. but, then = to become called more nice strong bulls, of course, the buyer must break up (first) to that nearest strong supply area (at 0.9391). So, Buy OP = good to be play here = after truly that 0.9391 can be break by strong buyer then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, September 27, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The big trend look to probably bearish. But, of course to become more nice bearish - the price must break (first) to that strong demand (near 1.2835). So, on my simple say = as long as the price still move above that demand 1.2835 = this still to probably bulls correction first (to up again - to near that 23.6 fib line at 1.2914).

GBPUSD

I see, the GU on today trade try to pullback bulls (first). This bulls for today price move still can probably still play here as long as the seller can not break down to more that strong support line on this pair at 1.6136. But, please note : on other hand, this pair can more probably bearish continuation too = if truly the seller can beak more to the strong 1.6136 (then).

USDJPY

The big trend still nice bearish. All of big MA on Big TF till now = clear show this bearish. Then, for intraday plan trade = I see, search again for sell here = better after truly price from this consolidation area (above that demand 77.58) can break down more to that demand 77.58. So, if that happen on today price move = search for sell = better. Just it.

USDCHF

Trend for this intraday trade = look on still bearish as long as the price can not break up again more to that strong supply at 0.9417. So, with this look = search for Sell still better action here but with use the max. stoploss for sell at about / above that supply (SL for Sell above the price 0.9417), I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, September 28, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD on look pullback up (bulls). And I see for today probably price move this bulls can become more nice up if truly the price then can break up to that strong weekly MA (pink) near 38.2 fibo 1.2937 = So, of course - search for buy = better idea.

GBPUSD

The GU on look to be more bulls = if then price (on today move) can break up again to that strong supply near 61.8 fib line (golden fibo ratio) at 1.6247. So, truly, that I see = search for buy = better here if buyer then can break up more to that 61.8 fib 1.6247 then. Just it.

USDJPY

Nice bearish here. Can be see with strong MA on several Big TF - that till now still support nice down. Look, if we see to the Fibo line = the price on this pair for today move can become more nice and good for sell after truly the seller then can break down to the strong support line at low fib (near price 77.57). With simple say = search for sell better after that 77.57 brake-down from top.

USDCHF

With my simple see till now - this USDCHF on still nice bearish (the more big trend look still support for this bearish). Then, of course - for today probably nice bearish movement (today), this bearish can become more nice bearish again after truly price from top can break down more to that Big weekly MA (pink) near price 0.9351 (38.2 fib). So, with simple say = search again for sell = better - only / after that 0.9351 can be break down by strong seller (then, here). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, September 30, 2012 (Analysis price for tomorrow morning) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The trend on look to be more probably bearish, I see. Look, the price on closed price this week was able to break down that strong Monthly MA (aqua). Then, of course - become called nice bearish here = the price must break down again to beak that Low Fib (near 1.2828). So, yes, search for next nice sell again here = better - after truly that 1.2828 can be break by strong seller (then).

GBPUSD

Till the closed price this week, I still see that the GBPUSD pair on more to probably bearish too. And this bearish can more nice play again after truly = the seller can be open and then move bellow that strong Low Fib (1.6136). So, for next plan trade = search again for sell better = with Stoploss on above that 1.6136, I see. Note : The most big trend (that can be see with big MA) still nice support bearish.

USDJPY

The Big trend on still look nice bulls. The big MA on several Big TF still nice show this bull. But, on other hand, please note : this bulls look weak (first) and then probably to bearish (although just a bearish correction). I can say this because on 4H TF = on last candle = I see the nice bearish pinbar here = that of course - this can be a trigger for bearish correction (first) = So, just be aware about to take Buy = as long as the price can not up more again more to that strong monthly MA (aqua) = at near 38.2 fib (78.15).

USDCHF

Trend on look bulls too. The most Big MA show this bulls. And then, with this look = of course, plan to search buy OP here = better. But, please note : that the nice bulls here can be play nice again = only / after that that strong daily breakout line at 0.9424 can be break up by strong buyer, then. I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 01, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Yes, we see the nice bearish here till now. Look, that price on still move on bellow that strong monthly MA (aqua). Then, we see too that price now was can move on bellow that strong Low Fib (1.2828). With simple analysis = yes, search for Sell OP here with Stoploss on above that Low Fib (above price 1.2828) = better.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on still nice bearish too. Look, on my simple analysis for today move = this pair (of course) can become more nice bearish again after that strong Low Fib (demand area) at near price 1.6112 can be break down by strong seller then. So, if that happen = search for sell with SL above that demand 1.6112 = wise idea, I see.

USDJPY

The trend on look to probably bearish. And I see - for today move this will be more bearish after truly the 23.6 fib (77.85) can break by strong seller. So, yes, search for sell after that 77.85 break down = better.

USDCHF

ON today opening price - and today move = I see, the price can break up more to that resistance 0.9417. With this look - of course search for buy better but with using max. Stoploss on bellow that strong resistance 0.9717. Note : The Big trend till now on still bulls, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The bulls look here. On my see - for today move = as long as the price still move on above that 23.6 fib line (1.2861) = this bulls still nice play here (the big MA show bulls - I see). So, search for buy with SL on bellow that 23.6 fib 1.2861 = better for intraday trade here.

GBPUSD

The bearish can be still here (for today move) if that strong demand 1.6108 can be break by strong seller (then). But, on other hand = just be aware about price pullback up (although just a bulls correction) as long as the seller still can not break that demand 1.6108 (of course).

USDJPY

Bulls on still look here (till today opening price, I see). I can say bulls as long as the price still move on above that pivot line (77.90). So, searching for Buy OP with use the max. SL on bellow that pivot 77.90 = better action for today plan trade here, I see.

USDCHF

The price candle till now on still move above that strong pivot 0.9361. So, yes, on my see = as long as the price still move on above that 0.9361 = this still nice to be search for Buy OP with use Stoploss on bellow that pivot 0.9361 (of course). look, the more big trend still nice to support this bulls (price on probably try to re-test again to near that 23.6 fib at 0.9402 - that now above the current price). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The more probably bearish trend look here = we can see the nice bearish pinbar on several candle ago on 4H TF. And then, now price move on bellow that pivot line 1.2925. So, of course = search for next nice sell here = better as long as the price still move on bellow that pivot 1.2925 (I see).

GBPUSD

The Intraday trend on still nice bearish. The most MA on 1H till daily TF still nice support for this bearish, I see. Then, to become called more nice sell OP here = of course, the price (seller) must break (first) to the strong demand at 1.6108. So, on simple say - nice sell can be play here after that seller was break that demand 1.6108.

USDJPY

The USDJPY till now on still bulls - the price now on move above that strong monthly MA (aqua) near 76.4 fibo line 78.15. On my see = this bulls can be more nice here (for today move) after price (buyer) can break up more to that strong supply at 78.37. So, search for buy = better, only or after that supply 78.37 = can be break up by buyer then, here.

USDCHF

Nice bulls. Yes, I see - this pair on good opportunity to more bulls. Look, the price now on still move on above that pivot line 0.9361. And yes, with simple word : as long as the price still move on above that pivot (0.9361) = searching for next nice Buy OP here = better (with use SL on bellow that pivot 0.9361), of course. Just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 04, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The bulls look here. We see the price now on move above that strong 61.8 fibo (1.2907). And also we see the more big moving average now on look support for bulls. So, of course - searching for buy with SL on bellow that pivot 1.2887 = better for today plan trade, I see.

GBPUSD

The GU on look pullback up - I see this = of course quite nice to be search buy = as long as the price (seller) can not break down again more to that Low Fib (near 1.6067). So, the nice Buy OP can be take but with use SL that placed max. on bellow that Low Fib (1.6067).

USDJPY

The big trend on still look bulls. Look - MA on monthly and weekly still strong bulls. then, for today trade plant, I see - search for next nice Buy here = better if truly then (buyer) can break-up to that strong supply at 78.59. So, search for Buy / make a new Buy = better to apply here if that 78.59 was break by strong bulls candle then.

USDCHF

For intraday trade = I see, this pair on still consolidation - but with more to become more bearish, of course. This bearish can become more nice strong down after that 61.8 fib at 0.9369 can be break by strong seller then (here). So, if that happen - search for next nice Sell OP here = better = only/after that 61.8 fib 0.9369 = can be break by strong bearish candle then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 05, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The big trend on still look nice bulls. And on my see - this pair can be more nice bulls for today move, if then price (from bottom) can break up more to that strong daily breakout line (blue) at 1.3031. So, of course - search for Buy = better, only / after that 1.3031 can be break up by buyer, then.

GBPUSD

The GU pair on still look to become more bulls. Look to the Fib line on 4H TF = truly we see - now price on move almost above that 61.8 fib line at near price 1.6193. On my simple analysis = if price then can move above that strong golden fibo ration 61.8 fibo 1.6193 = this will still a nice bulls opportunity. And yes, search for nice Buy = better, here.

USDJPY

Bulls. Yes, I see - the price trend here still bulls (look by 4H TF). And for today probably price move = I see - the price on try to re-test again to that strong supply area (near price 78.71). So, of course = search for buy = better idea with SL can be placed max. on bellow that 38.2 fib (78.22).

USDCHF

Nice bearish still look here (USDCHF pair) till now. Look, the previous candle (on yesterday price move) can break down more to that strong demand at price 0.9327. And also we see too that Big MA on still nice support bearish here. And yes, of course this good to be take / search for sell OP again with use SL max. on above that ex. demand (0.9327), I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, October 06, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Big trend = still bulls. On last day (Friday) = I see = the candle price can break up more to the strong supply at 1.3031. So, if we see this EU pair with Big TF = of course = more probably bulls continuation = here as long as the price can move above that ex. supply area 1.3031. And yes = search for Next nice buy Op here = better.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD trend on look probably more bearish. On last candle = we see the seller can break that strong pivot at 1.6169 (break from top). So, with this look = yes, I see - price on try to more bearish to re-test again max. to near demand at 1.6084. And, searching for sell with SL above that pivot 1.6169 = better.

USDJPY

Big trend still bulls - but, this bulls can start nice bulls again only / after that strong supply at 78.87 can be break by strong buyer (fro bottom). And on other hand = just be aware about price bearish correction (as long as the buyer can not break up to that strong supply at 78.87), I see.

USDCHF

The big trend on still bearish. I can say this = because = price was break that Low Fib (0.9294). And for next plan trade here = search for sell = better = as long as the price still move bellow that Low fib 0.9294, I see. Note : Look, the Big trend = that show clear by Big MA = still, show us = bearish.

Regards. :)

Archived