Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The price look still consolidation bellow that strong support area (1.2487). And of course, on my see = as long as the price can not break up again to more that (1.2487) = this will become probably to pullback down first. So, just be aware to ready sell OP with SL above that (1.2487).

GBPUSD

Yes, likely show on EU pair. I see the GU also on more probably to bearish correction first as long as the price can not break up again to that strong support line (near price 1.5789). And with this look, of course - search for nice Sell OP with using stoploss above that 1.5789 = better idea for now. For Additional info : We can see too that TCCI 96 now was give a bearish signal too. So, Yes, searching for nice Sell here now = good idea, I see.

USDJPY

I want to say : Just be careful about price to pullback up = bulls. It's because on several times ago = we see the price pullback up from that strong demand area (near 79.15). So, with this look = searching for next nice probably buy = yes here (with using max. Stoploss bellow that 79.15 price), of course.

USDCHF

Price on the USDCHF pair now still look consolidation above that demand area (near price 0.9618). Just be careful about price more pullback-up as long as the price can not break more down to that strong demand (0.9618). So, on my simple analysis = we can search for nice Buy OP here, then. But of course with always to uses Stoploss. And, I see - The nice and wise SL can be set bellow that strong demand (bellow the price (0.9618) ). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 23, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Just be careful about price to become probably pullback down first = if on today move - price from bottom can not break more up to that strong supply area (1.2544). but, if that (1.2544) can be break up too by price from bottom = of course, the more probably to continue bulls here. But, as I said before that probably price to bearish first, yes here as long as the price difficult to break up more the price (1.2544). Let's see.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also look on still sideways near that supply area (near price 1.5888). So, as long as that 1.5888 can not be break by price from bottom = of course, the more probably price pullback down first here. On other look, after truly price then can break that 1.5888 (break from bottom) = just be aware about more breakout bulls correction, here. I see.

USDJPY

Price was pullback up from that quite strong demand area (near price 78.52). So, With this look, of course, more probably price to bulls still can be play here for now = and search for Buy OP, nice idea but with always using max. Stoploss bellow that strong demand area (bellow price 78.27).

USDCHF

Probably price to become Correction to bulls also look here - after we see the price now move above that strong Low Fibo (0.9573) or above that Daily Breakout Line (0.8577). Searching for Buy OP better, with using small Stoploss bellow that Low Fib (bellow 0.9573), I see. So, on other word : this pair may continuation bearish after truly that 0.9573 can be break by price from top (with strong bearish candle, then). Let's see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 24, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The price till now still sideways near that strong supply area. So, just be aware about probably price go down as long as the price can not break up more to that strong supply (near price 1.2589). Then, I see - it's will be nice idea to search for Sell OP here with using max. Stoploss above that strong supply (above the price 1.2589).

GBPUSD

After, I see to the chart candle formation now, yes - The GBPUSD pair also on still look to become more bearish as long as the price can not pullback up more to that strong resistance line (near price 1.5892). So, for probably nice today trade = searching for Sell again = better idea with using stoploss above that 1.5892. On my simple look = the max. bearish can be touch to that strong demand (near 1.5795).

USDJPY

The price on this USDJPY pair (till now) still move near that strong demand area (78.35). So, just be aware about more probably bulls / pullback up here as long as the price can not break down again more that (78.35). Search for next nice Buy OP = better action here - with of course, for make a Buy OP then, I see - the nice and wise Stoploss can be set bellow the price (78.35).

USDCHF

The USDCHF also on look to become more probably bulls too = after we see with clear the price can not break more down to the strong demand area (0.9537). And for today trade plan = I see - it's wise to search for nice Buy OP here. On other word, I say that if then = here was formed a nice Bulls candle that can break up more to the 0.9564 = that's good time to search for Buy with SL can be set bellow the strong demand area (bellow the price 0.9537), I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, August 26, 2012 (Analysis price for opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The price till closed price this week look to pullback up from the demand area (near 1.2511). So, of course, I see the more probably price Up - first - yes, here. Searching for buy OP but with stoploss set at bellow that demand (bellow price 1.2480) = better idea, then.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD pair also look probably pullback up from that strong demand (near price 1.5795). On my simple analysis - this could probably more bulls (although just a bulls correction). Then, with this look - of course also searching for nice buy OP here = better idea then. But always to make a SL - I see - the wise SL can be set max. bellow price 1.5788 (bellow that strong demand, of course).

USDJPY

Pullback down look here - the price till closed this week = yes, pullback down from that quite strong supply area (near 78.70). Searching For Sell = wise action then. But, I want to say - that this bearish probability look move with small bearish movement. I mean = the max, bearish target then can touch that 78.52 (strong demand - there). So, just take a small TP here = better, then. I see.

USDCHF

The price now (till closed this week) look difficult to break up = more to that supply area (0.9610). On mys simple look - this of course can pullback down but with small move - and more probably price here then look to sideways first = bellow that supply (0.9604). And take a wait and see action = better, of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 27, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

On the Big trend look - I see the price on this EURUSD pair on still nice probably bearish, but of course - the bulls correction can probably appear here (first), after we see the price now on near that demand (1.2493). But, if we plan to quite long time trade - search for sell = better here.

GBPUSD

After, I see - on the big trend (daily TF) = the more probably bearish can be play here. But, on more smaller TF = price try to still consolidation first as long as that strong demand area (1.5795) still can not break by price from top. So, of course, wait and see can more nice idea. Then, The Sell OP look nice to play if truly that 1.5780 (strong demand area) can be break by price from top.

USDJPY

Till I see to the price candle movement now, The trend on this pair still probably can more nice to bulls = if truly the price from bottom, then, can break up to that strong supply area (near 78.84). On simple say = Yes, I see this pair can be nice to be take for start Buy OP after the strong bulls candle here can break up to that 78.84 (strong supply), then.

USDCHF

As was I said on previous analysis - the price on this pair still on look consolidation near / bellow that quite strong supply area (0.9612). Of course - the wait and see action can be better idea. To become more bulls = this pair must break up (first) that strong supply 0.9620. And on other look - if here formed a strong bearish candle - I see this will be a trigger too for bearish correction, then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The EURUSD on look to be more bearish, I see. The TCCI 96 still show this bearish. And I see - this pair on more bearish after truly the price from top can break down (with strong bearish candle) to the strong demand area 1.2495, I see.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD pair till now also look on still bearish trend movement. can be see with TCCI 96 that still show us bearish. And to make more this bearish - of course - price candle from top must break down that strong demand (near 1.5786). So, on my simple look = if that 1.5786 was break by strong bearish candle from top = search for next nice sell here = better. Just it.

USDJPY

Price on still sideways but with more probably to more up = if on today movement - the price candle (from bottom) can break that strong supply area (near 78.83). So, if 78.83 was break = this is a simple look to nice searching for good Buy OP (with stoploss bellow that 76.64), I see.

USDCHF

The bulls trend still here. Please Look and try to pay attention to the TCCI 96 on 15M TF = truly = the TCCI still nice show = this bulls. I see the price now want try to archive it's bulls to near next supply area (above the current price now). So, for nice entry - today trade = I see, search for next buy OP here = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Clear, that I see - the bearish here (EURUSD) for probably price movement Now. Look, that price can break down from that strong supply (1.2576). And also we see the TCCI 96 was look support this bearish. So, yes, searching for nice Sell with SL above that 1.2576 = Nice idea here.

GBPUSD

This GBPUSD was likely same with EURUSD pair condition. We see the price for probably today move = here - look to become more bearish as long as the price can not break up again more to that strong supply area (1.5835). So, with this look - of course = searching for next nice Sell OP here = better idea. But, remember to always set3our SL. I see - the nice and wise Stoploss can be place above the price 1.5835 (above that strong supply area), of course.

USDJPY

USDJPY also can more bulls (fir today move) = if truly then price from bottom can break up more to that Resistance (near price 78.63). So, search for Buy OP here can be play after that 78.63 can be break by strong bulls candle here (on today move). let's just wait and see.

USDCHF

The USDCHF for probably today move look to become more bulls. I can say this - it's because price was pullback up from that strong demand area (near price 0.9547). And also the TCCI 96 on 15m TF was look support for this bulls. So, searching for buy here with SL set bellow that strong demand (at about bellow price 0.9547) = better choice, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 30, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The EURUSD on look pullback up (first). Can be see that price now move pullback up from that quite strong demand area (1.2525). So, for this time = search for Buy (first) = better but with Set for Max. Stoploss bellow that demand (bellow price .2518), I see.

GBPUSD

The bearish still look here (but with more consolidation first, I see). But, of course - if see to the TCCI 96 - the price till now still on nice bearish as long as the price can not break up again more to that strong 61.8 fibo line at 1.5832. And yes, searching for next nice Sell opportunity here = better idea, I see.

USDJPY

The bearish correction still nice look here and of course = searching for Sell again here = better action for now. Look the price was nice pullback down from that strong supply area (78.74). So, I see - as long as the price still can not break up to more that (78.74) = this bearish correction will be still nice play here.

USDCHF

USDCHF on look consolidation with bearish correction first. The price now was out of that supply area 0.9590. Just be aware about bearish correction, fist. But, Yes, the big trend = on my see = still here. And more bulls can be play again here if that strong supply (0.9592 can be break by strong bulls candle here, then). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 31, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Nice bearish on yesterday. And now, price look bulls correction first. but please, be aware about more big trend that still nice look bearish - I see, after this bulls correction end, the bearish can be here again to test (for the first test) to the demand area (near price 1.2464). So, search for Nice Sell = better.

GBPUSD

As likely on EU condition, till now, I see this GBPUSD on likely to bulls correction (first). But, please note, it's look just a bulls correction. At the big trend, I still see the nice bearish here. And probably price to more bearish (after that bulls correction end) can be play here = with nearest bearish target to touch that quite strong demand area (near price 1.5753). Search for Sell for today trade = nice idea = with using max. SL above that Pivot (above price 1.5822), I see.

USDJPY

On the more big trend = this pair (USDJPY), this pair still look to be more bulls after we see the price was pullback from that strong demand area (near price 78.45). Then, for now, price was look to re-test again to near that demand. After that re-test (for first time re-test) happen = yes, that also good time to search for nice Buy OP here. Use your Wise MM. The Max. SL for Buy OP can be set bellow the price 78.45, I see. And Good luck for your trade.

USDCHF

The bulls trend still look here. But, of course, the bearish correction to max. near tat pivot (0.9587) can be play first here now. But, truly, on my simple analysis = this pair try to be more bulls to archive it's bulls and to test the strong supply (0.9636). So, search for nice Buy = Good idea here (for today trade), I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, September 01, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Till the closed price this week, I see this EU could probably tobe more bearish. Can be see that the price now was move bellow that strong TCCI 96 line. So, on next nice trade = searh for Sell OP with SL above the 61.8 fib line (above price 1.2606) = better, I see.

GBPUSD

The price on GU till now, Yes - likely same with EU - I see, this pair also on more probably to pullback down then, after we see the price pullback down from that supply area (1.5895). So, the SL for Sell Op then, will be nice placed above that strong supply - above price 1.5895. I see.

USDJPY

After we see the price was pullback from that strong demand (near price 78.19) = So, of course - I see the more probably price to be bulls here, then. And on my simple say = then - we can search for Sell OP with using max. Stoploss bellow that strong demand (bellow price 78.19), I see.

USDCHF

The price condition on this pair (USDCHF) also likely same with USDJPY condition. That I see - this pair on also more to become probably bulls. Look, the TCCI 96 on 15M TF now on bellow the last / current price. So, yes, search for buy = better then = with SL set on bellow that weekly breakout line (bellow 0.9537), I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 03, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

I see - the EURUSD on look to be more bearish (first). Can be see with the trend from TCCI 96 - that till now on still nice to bearish. And then, on my look - this bearish can become more nice move down after truly the price from top can break down more to that Low Fib (demand) near 1.2557.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also likely to be more bearish for today movement as long as the price from bottom = can not break up more to that strong supply (near price 1.5915). So, I see - search for Sell = better with max. SL can be set above the price 1.5915, of course.

USDJPY

Clear, that I want to say = just be aware about make a Sell OP here. Look, the price now move near (above) that quite strong demand area (78.10). Of course - the more probably to pullback up = Yes, here. Search for buy = better. but, with using max. SL bellow the price 78.10, I see.

USDCHF

This is also on look to be more probably bulls if then price (from bottom) = was truly can break up more to the strong supply (near price 0.9561). So, on my simple word : search for Buy OP = nice here if that 0.9561 price can be break by strong bulls candle (from bottom, then). The SL for Buy nice to be set on bellow that pivot = bellow price 0.9531. Have a nice Buy. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Nice bulls. On my see - this bulls max. can touch to that strong demand near price 1.2636 and then to near 1.2644 (that till now still above the current price). Then, we can see - the TCCI 96 on 15M TF still on nice support for Bulls trend. So, search for next Buy with SL bellow the pivot 1.2595 = better.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also on still nice bulls. TCCI 96 on 15M TF still show this nice bulls. But please note : This bulls can be more weak if then price more closer to that strong supply area (1.5905). So, on my see if we play for Buy OP = the recommendation TP is before price touch to that 1.5905.

USDJPY

USDJPY till now on still bulls. I can say bulls because the TCCI 96 on 15M TF show this trend. And if we pay attention to the Fib level lines = this bulls can become more nice if that strong High Fib at 78.42 can be break by strong bulls candle price action then.

USDCHF

Just be aware about price more bearish till max. near that strong demand area (0.9499). With this look, I see = search for Sell with TP before price touch that 0.9499 = better. Look to the TCCI 96 on 15M TF = this Nice TCCI still on support for Sell, of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Till now, I see the price on EURUSD still to probably more bearish. The TCCI 96 on 15M TF look bearish. And I see the nearest bearish target for today can touch to that strong demand near 1.2504. So, search for Sell = better.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD trend still bearish (TCCI 96 on 15M TF still support for this bearish till now, I see). And for probably price movement (today) - this will be more bearish if truly price from top can break more down to that strong Low Fib (1.5855). On simple say : Nice Sell can be start apply here after truly that 1.5855 was break by strong bearish candle here. Then.

USDJPY

On my see - this USDJPY pair still will be nice to more bulls. The TCCI 96 look still support bulls. And then can be see that price try to archive it's bulls to near that strong supply area (78.57). So, I see = search for next nice Buy OP here = better idea.

USDCHF

I see - The trend on USDCHF look still on bulls. TCCI 96 still look support for this bulls, of course. If we pay attention to the Supply Demand area, So, yes, the more bulls here can probably touch to that strong supply near price 0.9616. So, searching for next nice Buy OP here with SL bellow that pivot (bellow 0.9563) = better idea, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, September 06, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The EURUSD price look bearish now. Can be see with price now bellow that Nice TCCI 96 on 15M TF. So, of course, with this look = search for Sell with using Stoploss level near / above that strong supply (1.2636) = better choice I see. Just it from my simple analysis. And don't forget to Save your profit with SL+1.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also likely same with the EU condition that till now still look to probably more bearish as long as the price (from bottom) can not break up more to that strong supply area (near price 1.5933). So, with this look = of course, search for next nice Sell OP here = better action now - but always with using SL above that strong supply area (SL for Sell above the price 1.5933), I see.

USDJPY

On my see - till now, the USDJPY on still more to probably bulls if then price (from bottom) was truly can break up more to that strong supply (near price 78.46). So, on simple word : I can say that nice bulls and nice Buy OP here can be start if strong bulls candle then can break that 78.46 from bottom. On that situation = search for next nice Buy OP here = better, of course.

USDCHF

The USDCHF also look bulls - this can be see with nice TCCI 96 on 15M TF, of course. Then, I see to become called more nice bulls - this pair must break up (first) to that 0.9567 (nearest resistance level). So, if strong bulls candle can break up more to that 0.9567 = search for nice Buy OP here = better with using SL (for Buy) bellow the price 0.9544 (bellow that Golden Fibo Ratio of Fibo). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, September 07, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Till now, I see- The bulls still play here = can be see with TCCI 96 that now still show us this bulls. And to become more bulls (for today price move) = So, of course, the price must break up to that strong supply area (near price 1.2650).

GBPUSD

GBPUSD look pullback down (from that strong supply 1.5941). Of course, this can probably to bearish (even just a bearish correction) and search for Sell with using Small TF = better. Please note : The big trend on this pair (on Daily TF = still bulls).

USDJPY

USDJPY on look probably bearish correction first. I see, this bearish still nice play here as long as the price can not break up = more to that strong supply area (79.02). Search for Sell for now = more better decision with SL above that (79.02). And please note, if that (79.02) can be break by buyer = this mean, bulls continuation = yes, probably can play again here, I see.

USDCHF

I see = the bearish still play here. So, just be aware if you plan to make Buy. Look, TCCI 96 still show this bearish trend - and this probably bearish can be nice start play again here (for today movement) after truly that Low Fib at near price 0.9528 can be break by strong bearish candle, then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, September 08, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Bulls still here, but was look weak. Now, the price move near that very strong supply area (1.2820). I see - if that supply (1.2820) was break too by strong bulls candle from bottom then = of course = search again to take Buy OP here = will be more better idea, I see.

GBPUSD

On the Big trend = I see = The GBPUSD on nice bulls but weak. The price now move near that 150% fibo line (near 1.6026). So, with this look of course the probably price to go bearish correction (first) = yes here. But, please attention : that big trend on still nice to become more up, I see.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on more probably to be bearish, I see. This bearish can be strong again here after truly the bearish candle can break down to that weekly breakout line (at 78.13). So, if 78.13 truly was break by strong seller = search for Sell OP again here = better.

USDCHF

Bearish on this pair (USDCHF) look weak. The price now on very near the strong demand area (0.9432). I see = the more probably pullback up for bulls correction can be here (first), and search for Buy with Stoploss bellow that 0.9432 = better idea for next plan trade, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 10, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The big trend till now (opening price this week = still bulls), we can see the MA Monthly and Weekly on still show this bulls. but please note - that correction to bearish can be here as long as the price can not break up to that strong supply (1.2816). But, if that 1.2816 can be break up by strong Buyer = Start to Search for nice Buy OP again here = better idea, I see.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD pair trend also on still bulls trend, I see. Look, this likely same with EU condition that MA Monthly and MA Weekly on still nice bulls And I see this bulls can be nice play again if truly = the Buyer can break that strong nearest resistance at price 1.6033 then (although the bearish correction first = of course still probably here).

USDJPY

On my see - this USDJPY pair till now still bearish. And yes, to become more nice bearish - the price from top must break down to more that strong demand area (78.01). So, if that 78.01 was break by strong seller = I see, search for nice Sell OP again here = better.

USDCHF

The big trend on still look nice to be bearish. And I see - this more bearish trend can be play again here if truly then price can break down to that quite strong demand area (near price 0.9433). So, searching for Sell OP again here = better idea if truly that 0.9433 was break by strong seller, then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

I see = the weekly and monthly MA trend look on still bulls. But please note : For today price move - and to become called this pair on more nice bulls = truly, the price (from bottom) must break up (first) to that strong supply area (near 1.2816). So, as long as the price still move bellow that 1.2816 = I call this is still sideways or even probably bearish correction first. but, of course, after Buyer can break that 1.2816 (from bottom) = search for next Buy OP here = better, then. I see.

GBPUSD

I see = till now, this GBPUSD pair condition likely same with EU condition. We can see that Big trend here = also on bulls (MA Monthly and Weekly still support this bulls). But, to become called this pair on start again bulls = truly price must break up (first) to that strong supply (1.6033). So, on my simple look = the wise Buy OP can be play if only that 1.6033 was break by strong bulls candle price action here (break from bottom, of course).

USDJPY

Bearish strong = still look here till now (can be see with look to the Big MA on Monthly, weekly and Daily MA). but for right now = price more look to just consolidation (first) above that strong demand (78.01). I can say this pair on more nice bearish if truly that 78.01 was can break by strong bearish candle then.

USDCHF

The Big trend for USDCHF pair till now still look bearish (of course). but please note and pay attention to the Fib line = We see that price likely difficult (first) to more bearish if that strong demand (near price 0.9433 = still can not break by strong bearish candle from top). So, on simple word : I can say that nice sell here only can be take if truly that 0.9433 can be break by strong Seller, then. And for now = wait and see for that breakout down = better action, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Trend on Monthly, weekly and Daily MA on still bulls. And for today price movement,I see - this EU will be probably to continue bulls if that strong supply area (near price 1.2870) can be break by strong Buyer, then. So, of course = search for Buy OP again here = nice idea (if that 1.2870) truly was break by strong bulls candle, then, I see.

GBPUSD

This pair (GBPUSD), likely same with EU condition, Till now = still look bulls. And just be aware about more bulls trend here if truly that strong supply (near price 1.6083) can be break by strong bulls candle here. If that happen search for Buy OP again here = better choice, I see.

USDJPY

USDJPY on look pullback up from that strong demand area (near price 77.65) = And I see, as long as the price can not break down again more to that 77.65 = this can probably to go bulls first (even just for bulls correction) and search for Buy = better. But, please note : The big trend still bearish = that's mean = if 77.65 can be break by strong bearish candle = this can be a nice trigger for bearish continuation here. I see.

USDCHF

Trend on this pair on still bearish. Can be see with MA Monthly, Weekly and Daily that still show this bearish. And then, of course - to become more bearish, the price on today move must break down (first) to that strong demand area (0.9377), So, if that 0.9377 can be break by strong bearish candle = search for Sell OP again here = better with SL above the 23.6 fib line (0.9433). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, September 13, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

On the Big TF, I still see - that this pair on still bull. But please this bulls also look was weak as long as the price can not break up more to the strong supply (near the price 1.2936). So, to plan make a new Buy OP, we must wait for the breakout price to that 1.2936 = I see, that's wise idea.

GBPUSD

This GBPUSD pair also look on still bulls but of course = weak bulls = as long as the price can not break up to that strong top supply area (1.6130). So, I can say that this pair nice to be take for Buy OP again after truly the Buyer can break that 1.6130 = break from bottom. So, on other hand = as long as the price still move bellow that strong supply (1.6130) = this probably to still sideways = wait and see will be better choice, I see.

USDJPY

Big trend on USDJPY still bearish but weak. The price now on sideways (first) near that strong demand (above price 77.65). To called this pair on more nice bearish = of course, the price must break down (first) to that strong demand at price 77.65. And as long as the price still move above that 77.65 = wait and see = better. And on other look, of course - the probably pullback up (although just a bulls correction) can be play here if supported by the nice bulls price action candle here. So just look carefully to the candle move then.

USDCHF

This likely same with USDJPY. I see that USDCHF also on bearish (if we look with the Big trend). But yes, this bearish also look was weak as long as the price can not break down to more that strong demand area (near price 0.9340). So, of course = the Sell OP can be start take here IF only the price (from top) can break down more to that 0.9340. And as long as the price still move above that 0.9340 = just wait and see = this probably a just sideways or even probably to bulls correction first if supported by the nice Bulls price action candle, then. :)

Regards.

Archived