Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, July 30, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The bulls still look here. We see the TCCI 20 day on (daily TF) still show this bulls with it's lime color line. Then, of course = this still to product bulls to test again that pivot line at 1.2394. So, on my simple analysis = search for nice Buy on samller TF = better idea here.

GBPUSD

The two TCCI line on daily TF (TCCI 20 day and also TCCI 80 day) look on bulls condition. So, if we look this GBPUSD pair with this Big TF = Yes, bulls still probably here for next price move. But please note = that the consolidation can be play first here because we see on the above the price now = we can see the supply area (1.5717). So, the bulls can be say if truly price then can break that supply area = break from bottom, of course.

USDJPY

Pullback bulls look probably here. TCCI 20day (on daily TF) show this bulls probability for today move. I see, this bulls can probably touch max. to near that golden fibo ratio at 61.8 (78.78). So, search for next nice Buy OP= better idea, I see.

USDCHF

I see = till now, the USDCHF still to become more bearish. The candle still move bellow the Strong TCCI 20day and TCCI 80day (daily TF). On my look = for today price candle move = the price want try again to test again that pivot line at 0.9697. So, search for nice Sell Op here = better idea, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The big trend by look with TCCI - till now still on bulls, of course. But for today move, be aware of the bearish - I see the price try to test again to that 23.6 fib line (at 1.2195). So, of course - this could probably bearish first here till that 23.6 fib. But, for big move = this pair on still probably bulls = Once again = I see the TCCI 20day still give us a bulls pic to us.

GBPUSD

The bulls of this pair (GBPUSD) look difficult to up = it's because price now must break that strong supply area that now appear above the current price. So, I see this will probably to just consolidation first near that supply area. but, if we see to the TCCI = the TCCI still show the bulls and we can say this pair (GBPUSD) can start bulls again after truly price can break up more that supply area near 1.5717.

USDJPY

I see = the bearish trend still here (USDJPY) but with weak move after price now on near that support area (77.94). With this look = I see - it's better to just wait and see - then, we can sell again here after truly price can break more down to that strong support line (77.94), of course.

USDCHF

USDCHF on look bulls = we see the price candle on the previous day = look like bulls pinbar = So, yes = this can product bulls max. to test again that 0.9840. So, with this look = search for Buy OP on smaller TF = better idea, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Till now, I see - the EURUSD on still bulls trend - the TCCI 20 day still show this bulls, of course. On the big trend, we can see that the strong bulls on this pair can play nice here if the price from bottom was truly can break up more to that pivot line at 1.2394. So, for this time = search for next nice Buy OP = better. I see.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD look pullback down from that supply area (1.5717). Just be careful for probably price more down if that 23.6 fibo line (1.5657) can be break by price from top (on today price movement). On my see if that 23.6 fib can be break by price from top = Search for Sell here = better.

USDJPY

Daily TF trend on this USDJPY pair = still look on bearish = it can be see from the TCCI 20day = still show that red line, of course. Then, this bearish look was more weak as long as the price still can not break down to that weekly breakout line (77.94). So, yes, with this look = wait and see can become more great idea. Then, Sell on this pair can be nice if truly the price from top can breakdown too to that strong weekly breakout line = break from top.

USDCHF

On daily TF = I see the TCCI trend till now still bearish, but almost weak = as long as the price can not break down to that more pivot line at 0.9697. For now = yes, the probably price still on sideways first and we can sell again on this USDCHF pair after truly the price from top can break down to that pivot 0.9697, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 02, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The EURUSD on look to probably more bearish = after the price till now can be open on bellow that TCCI line (Daily TF). So, of course, I see = search for next nice Sell OP here for today can be better idea. Please look to the 23.6 fib at 1.2208. If that 23.6 fib can be break by price from top = Yes, I see the more nice bearish here. Search for Sell on smaller TF = better.

GBPUSD

On my see - the bearish still can be play for today trade. Look to the previous candle that look nice bearish, of course. This bearish can be probably more strong after truly the price from top can break that pivot line at 1.5522. If that happen = Yes, search for next nice Sell OP here = better, of course. I see - the max. bearish can probably touch to that strong golden ratio fibo at 61.8 (1.5462).

USDJPY

Yes, I see too - that USDJPY on look nice to be more bulls. Look that the price can not break more down to the strong weekly breakout line (77.94). And we see - the price pullback up. Also we see the TCCI was nice support for bulls. So, with this look candle formation = I see = search for next nice Buy OP here = better (with using max. Stoploss at bellow that weekly breakout line (77.94) of course ).

USDCHF

The USDCHF = on look more bulls = we can see the price now can pullback up = and look leave that demand area (0.9775). And for next price movement, I see - this pair can be more bulls after truly price from bottom can break up more to the strong 23.6 fibo line at price 0.9843. If that break-up happen = I see, search for next nice Buy OP = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 03, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

I see - the more bearish probability still look here. The candle till now still play bellow that TCCI (daily TF), And so, because of this - I see the more price to become more bearish can be here if then price on today move can break down more the daily breakout line (1.2133). So, search for next nice Sell OP here better if truly price can break down to that daily breakout line (1.2133). I see.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on still can probably more bearish for today move if then price can break down to that 61.8 fib line (1.5462) = break from top. So, on my simple look = search for next nice Sell OP here is better idea if truly price from top can break down more that 61.8 fib = break from top, of course.

USDJPY

Here was formed a double bottom - the price look pullback from that weekly breakout line (77.94). And because of this = Yes, the more probably bulls here as long as the price can not break down again to that weekly breakout line (77.94). And I see = for now = search for next nice Buy OP here = nice idea.

USDCHF

The USDCHF on look more bulls - the price till now can be open on above that TCCI line and I see the daily candle on yesterday likely a nice bulls pinbar = So, here is a nice formation that probably price to bulls and search and make Buy OP here then = better, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis (Sunday, August 05, 2012 (Analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

On last Friday, We can see that price on EURUSD look bulls trend and almost break that pivot line (1.2394). But look still failed to break that pivot 50% fibo. Then, I see the trend on daily TF still nice bulls, this can be see from the TCCI line that till now still on bulls. So, on my see if then price can break up more that pivot = break from bottom, search fro nice Buy OP here = better, of course.

GBPUSD

On last Friday, we see the price on GU = bulls with nice strong bulls move. Then, I see - this pair can become more bulls again for next price move = if then price can break up more to that 23.6 fibo line at 1.5657. Then, if on next price move = the price from bottom can break up more to that 23.6 fibo (1.5657) = I see - this can become a more nice bulls probably here and search for Buy = nice decision, then.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on look pullback up from that strong support line or Weekly breakout line at (77.94). With this look = Yes, search for nice Buy OP here = better. The more probably price to pullback bulls = Yes, here. And I see - this bulls can be more strong move here if truly price from bottom can break up more to that Golden Ration Fibo (61.8 fib line) at price 78.78. Note : We can see that TCCI 20day averages (on daily TF) still nice to support for this bulls till now.

USDCHF

Bearish continuation can be here = if the price can break that strong picot line at (0.9697). So, if that pivot was break by price from top = Yes, the Next nice idea for trade on this pair is = just search for nice Sell OP (using smaller time frame = better). I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 06, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The bulls still look here = after we see the price now can be open on above that pivot line (1.2394) on Daily TF. Then, with this simple candle look = of course, I can predict that probably price to test more up to max. near that golden fibo ratio = here (61.8 fib = 1.2477). So, yes, search for nice Buy OP here using smaller TF = better, I see.

GBPUSD

I see the more probably bulls still look here for today move = if then price (from bottom) can break up again more to that 23.6 fib line (1.5657). So, with this look, of course search for nice Buy OP on this GBPUSD = good idea for today trade (with Stoploss max. bellow that 38.2 fib (1.5582), I see.

USDJPY

The USDJPY price till now on still sideways first = but then, I see this pair can be more nice Strong bulls trend after truly = the price from bottom can break up more to the Golden Ration Fibo (61.8 = 78.78). Once again = I can say with clear that, If that 78.78 can be break by price from bottom - I see this will be a nice trigger to become more bulls here - and if that happen = search for nice Buy OP here = better idea, of course.

USDCHF

I see = after the price can be open bellow that Pivot line (0.9697) = this pair look to become more probably bearish. And if we see this price condition with Fibo = this quite clear that price probably want try that golden fibo ration (61.8 fib line at price 0.9632). So, on this bearish trend (that also supported by the nice Red TCCI on daily TF) = I see = search for next nice Sell Op (on more smaller time frame) = better idea here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The trend till now on still bulls = Can be see from the TCCI on daily TF (TCCi with using 20 day average). And yes, I see this will probably more bulls again if that daily breakout line at price 1.2442 can be break too by price from bottom = if that happen = Search for Buy OP = better, then, I see.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on look to bearish - but weak and look just a little volatile price movement. On daily TF, we can see that price can be open bellow that TCCI 20 day (on daily TF). with this look = I see the more probably price to more bearish = here. Look to the TCCI line on daily that still on support this bearish, I see.

USDJPY

The price on USDJPY till now still look consolidation but more probably to Go Up (the TCCI line on daily TF show this trend bulls = but still weak). I mean, we can take a buy OP here after the price from bottom = truly can break up more to the strong 76.4 fib line at price 78.35, if that 76.4 fib can be break by price from bottom = Yes, search for Buy Op = better here - with using max, Stoploss bellow the price 77.90 (strong weekly breakout line), of course.

USDCHF

Yes = The big trend (daily TF) still look bearish but weak = I say weak it's because the price still difficult to break more down to the strong daily breakout line at price 0.9656. So, with this look = I see the more probably sideways first look here = just wait and see and pay attention to the price move. if then price from top can break down too to the strong daily breakout line (0.9656) = Yes, search for Sell = better idea here, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

EURUSD Price till now still look on consolidation near that pivot line (1.2394). So, I see - the wait and see action can still better idea here. But, then, after I see the still strong and nice TCCI Bulls = Yes, this pair can more bulls IF then price from bottom can break up more to the strong daily breakout line at 1.2442.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD price on still sideways with quite high volatile movement, I see. Just wait and see with this condition. Till now price look move near that TCCI line on daily TF. And I see the TCCI still give a bearish condition. So, with this look, I see this GBPUSD can be more bearish if the 38.2 fibo line (1.5582) can be break by price from top.

USDJPY

More bulls still look here = after we see the price can not break down more to the strong weekly breakout line at price 77.90. Then, I see - The TCCI line on daily TF now on look bulls of course. but to become more bulls = of course - this USDJPY pair must break up to the strong 61.8 fibo (Golden Ratio = 78.78). So, of course - if that 78.78 can be break by strong bullish candle from bottom = search for nice Buy OP here = better.

USDCHF

Big trend (daily TF) still look bearish = it can be see with nice TTCI on daily that now still show bearish. Then, of course I can say this pair on more and can be take start search for sell OP again after truly the price can break down to the 61.8 fib line (0.9632). So, as long as the price still move above that 61.8 fib = I call this still sideways = just wait and see = it's better, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 09, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Till now, I still see that this EURUSD pair on look still bulls, can be see with TCCI 96 now on bulls and also we see the TCCI 16 = bulls too. The price now want to try that supply area at near 1.2380. So, please be careful about price sideways first after truly near that supply. but Bulls trend still show this pair.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also on nice still bulls. But for now price look consolidation first near that 1.5677. On my see = for today probably move = this GU will probably continue UP if truly then price can break that 1.5677 from bottom with strong bulls candle then. Look that TCCI 96 on 15M TF = still support for this bulls.

USDJPY

On my see = this pair (USDJPY) for today move = can become more nice bulls if truly price from bottom can break up that 23.6 fibo line (78.48). if that (78.48) can be break from bottom = Yes, make a buy Op here with TP before price touch that strong resistance (78.52) = better. The Nice TCCI 96 still nice support for this bulls opportunity. I see.

USDCHF

The USDCHF on still nice bearish. Adn for today move = I see this bearish still strong move = IF then price can break that Low Fibo at 0.9705. So, if that 0.9705 can be break too by strong bearish candle (from top) = Yes, I see = search for sell here = better. Look to the TCCI 96 = this TCCI 96 = till now still nice support for bearish too. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 10, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The price on still sideways with bearish correction first. So, with this look - just wait and see and then, I see this price can bulls probably if truly the candle from bottom can break up to that more 1.2308 and or to break that strong 12321. we can see that TCCI 96 on still nice bulls.

GBPUSD

Till now, I still see that GU still go down form that supply area (1.5636) and I see the price more to probably bearish to test that pivot at 1.5624. But please note = the Big trend look to bulls first = can be see with TCCI 96 that till now show that bull line. On other word bulls on this pair can be start play IF truly price from bottom can break up to that strong resistance 1.5643. I see.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on still sideways - No nice idea to play this pair for now. Then, on my see the price want to try to test again that support (78.51). but, truly the price still look sideways and on my look = the Wait and see action = better.

USDCHF

Just be careful about probably price to be more bearish if the 76.4 fibo (0.9757) can be break by price from Top. On my simple analysis = the big trend on this pair now look on still bearish (TCCI 96 still look above the current price). So, if that 76.4 fib (0.9757) can be break by price from top = Yes, nice Sell continuation probability here, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, August 12, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The price look sideways first near the 38.2 fib line (1.2287). On my see if on next price move - the price can be open bellow that 1.2279 (pivot) = Yes, this will be a nice trigger to become more bearish here, I see.

GBPUSD

The price look pullback down from that strong supply area (near the price 1.5680). On my see = as long as the price can not break up more to that 1.5700 (strong resistance on this pair) = the more probably price to bearish = here. of course.

USDJPY

Just be careful about price pullback up here - we can see now price was move above that strong and nice TCCI 96 line - and also before that = the price was pullback up from that strong demand area (near 78.19). So, of course - the more probably bulls for next price movement = can be probably here, I see.

USDCHF

The price look pullback up from that strong demand area (0.9756). And I see for now - price look want to try to break up that pivot at 0.9779. So, on my see = if that 0.9779 can be break by price from bottom = this truly will be more probably bulls trend continuation here and if that happen = search for Buy = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 13, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

After I see to the chart opening today, the TCCI 96 look red color and look pullback down from that supply area (1.2293). With this look - Now, I see - price still probably to be more bearish again although with still weak move. On next move - I can say that bearish here can be more nice if that pivot (1.2279) can be break by price from top.

GBPUSD

On my see for next price move = the GBPUSD on look to be more bearish as long as the price can not break up again more to that strong supply area (1.5700). So, of course = for better trade = search for nice Sell here = Good idea, I see.

USDJPY

Price look pullback up from that strong and nice demand area (78.19). On my see = it's time to make a nice buy OP here - but, of course always to uses Stoploss and I see stoploss can be place on bellow that strong demand area (bellow 78.10).

USDCHF

The USDCHF on look to become more bulls - after price pullback up from that strong demand area (0.9767). Now, The TCCI line (96) also on look support for this bulls, So, on my simple look = search for nice Buy OP here = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

On my simple see - this EURUSD on look to be more bearish after now price can move bellow that TCCI 96. But, of course to become start nice bearish again = the price from top must break down first to that strong support line at 1.2324. So, if that 1.2324 can be break by price from top = Yes, I see the nice more bearish here and make a Sell OP = better.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also on still look nice to be more bearish = we can see that TCCI 96 till now still show this bearish and I see too that more price to bearish can be more here till max. / touch that strong demand area (near the 1.5665). Of course = Search for Sell Op = better.

USDJPY

Till now = This is truly on still sideways price movement. And of course - not so good idea to take any new OP with this price look. Wait and see can be better action. Then, We can say that the pair on nice probably to bulls continuation if price candle from bottom can break with strong bulls candle to the nearest resistance (at supply area = near price 78.38). On simple word : search for Buy = better to do here if 78.38 can be break by price from bottom.

USDCHF

I see - that the more bulls continuation can be here again after price from bottom can break that strong resistance line (supply area) at 0.9744. So, on simple word : we can do again for make Buy OP = if truly that 0.9744 can be break by price from bottom, of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Till now, this EURUSD pair on still probably consolidation first near that demand area (1.2318). So, just be careful about price pullback up first (although just a bulls correction). On other side, this pair can be call bearish again if that 1.2316 can be break by price from top, of course.

GBPUSD

The price for now still on it's sideways near that demand area (1.5665). And with this look = of course = wait and see action can become more great idea here. To call this pair on more nice bearish = of course the price candle from top must break down more that strong demand area (1.5665). So, as long as the price still move above that strong demand = the probably price to pullback up - bulls correction still probably here (although weak), I see.

USDJPY

I see - till now - the USDJPY on still consolidation = near that supply area (78.81). So, of course = wait and see = still better choice till now. Then, I can say that nice more bearish can be here if that 78.68 can be break by price from top. And for now, we can see that price still volatile movement near that pivot (78.81).

USDCHF

Price candle (on 15MTF) now move bellow that TCCI 96. Of course - I see the more probably price to be bearish here (as long as the price can not break up more to the strong resistance 0.9751). So, yes, search for nice Sell OP = better idea here for now (with using SL max. above that resistance, of course). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 16, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The EURUSD till now on look to be more pullback up first - TCCI 96 now was give this bulls condition - Then, I see = if that 1.2293 can be break by price from bottom = so, yes, this will be nice more bulls here (although just a bulls correction) then.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on still look bearish till now -We can see that TCCI 96 now show this bearish and search for Sell still better idea - I see. On my simple look - this bearish can become max, touch to near that demand area (near price 1.5665).

USDJPY

The USDJPY still on bulls - but, truly this was on near supply area = and just be careful if you still want to make Buy OP here = the more probably consolidation price can be play here. By the way = I see the Max. probably bulls can probably touch that 79.12.

USDCHF

Consolidation but with more probably to more bearish = here. Look the price can be called on nice bearish of course = after that strong Low Fibo (0.7968) was truly can break by strong bearish candle = break from top. If that happen = search for Sell OP again = better, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 17, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The EURUSD look pullback down from that strong supply area (1.2380) and supply 1.2362. So, of course - with this look - I see the more probably bearish here = although just a bearish correction. Search for Sell Op better here (for today) with using max. Stoploss above the strong resistance at 1.2372, of course.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD also likely same with the EU condition, I see the probably price to go down first here - it's because price was pullback down from that strong supply area (1.5743). Yes, search for Sell = better idea for today trade here.

USDJPY

The Daily breakout line on this USDJPY pair still can not be break by price from bottom. So, with this look = just be aware about price to pullback more down here. I see, as long as the price can not break up more to that 79.40 (strong daily breakout line) = the more probably to be bearish = here. And, yes = search for next nice Sell OP = great idea here, then.

USDCHF

Pullback UP price - from that strong demand area (0.9712) still showing this pair. On my see = just be careful if you want to make a Sell OP. The more probably price to pullback UP = yes here. I see = search for Buy with SL max. bellow that 0.9706 = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, August 18, 2012 (Analysis price for next week - opening price) - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Price on closed price this week look pullback up (bulls correction) from that demand area (near 1.2320), I see - this will probably can be more bulls of course - if that price on next price move can break up more to the strong 61.8 fib line (1.2345).

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on closed price this week look pullback up from that quite strong demand area (near price 1.5682). With this look - of course the more bulls correction can be play here = as long as the price can not break down again to the more 1.5674. So, I see that 1.5674 can be act as SL for Buy OP, then.

USDJPY

I see = The bulls trend on this pair (USDJPY) still strong. It's because till closed price this week - I still can not founs the strong supply area for this pair. So, of course - for next price movement - the probably price to go up again still here. Note : the Daily breakout line was break by price movement (from bottom).

USDCHF

Till closed price this week - I see - the USDCHF still on nice bearish and will be look to probably more bearish again for next price movement if that 61.8 fib line (0.9727) can be break by price from top, then. If that happen = search for Sell again here = better, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 20, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

After I see the the price candle movement today, this look still consolidation. And I can say this pair (EURUSD) can be more bulls after the price from bottom can break that strong nearest supply area at 1.2350. So, if that happen = searching for Buy OP will be great idea here then. But, on other look - just be careful about more bearish too if the 38.2 fib line (1.2316) can be break by strong bearish candle (from top).

GBPUSD

Price till now still consolidation near that strong demand area (1.5682). With this look - of course - the wait and see action should be nice idea. Truly the more probably price to pullback up = still show here and I see the Stoploss for Buy OP then will be great if we set bellow that 1.5674.

USDJPY

Just be careful about probably price pullback down here. I can say that nice Sell then can be here (as long as the price can not break up more to that weekly breakout line (79.59). And with this price condition = Yes, search for Sell Op with using Stoploss above that 79.59 = better idea for now.

USDCHF

The price still look consolidation (between the Supply demand area - with weak and short range, I see). The wait and see can be better idea, of course. Then, the nice more bearish can be here if truly price from top can break down to the more 76.4 fib line (0.9728) = that 76.4 fib also near to the demand area (0.9732). So, if that demand can be break by nice + strong bearish candle = search for Sell = better, then. I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The price till now on look to become more pullback down - I can say this because price was pullback down from that strong support area (near price 1.2357). And I see - searching for Sell OP here now = better as long as the price can not break up again more that 1.2357.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on look to be more bearish I see as long as the price on today move can not break up to the quite strong supply area (1.5715). And, of course, with this condition, I see - the more nice Sell OP here will be more better and use the SL at above the price 1.5715, I see.

USDJPY

Price of USDJPY pair = now move above that strong demand area (79.56). And with this look - I see the probably price to pullback up = yes here. And search for Buy OP with Always using Stoploss line bellow that 79.31 (strong demand) = better idea.

USDCHF

The USDCHF look pullback up from the strong demand area (0.9720). And of course - search for Buy OP = will be more better here. On other word : I can say that price to be more probably bulls (pullback up) as long as the price from top can not break down to the strong that demand (near / bellow 0.9720). :)

Regards.

Archived