Usability 5 stars

Reliability 5 stars

Features 5 stars

Customer support 5 stars

Money protection 5 stars

Company Name: Plus500UK Ltd.

=>> http://www.plus500.com/?id=28878&tags=ff&pl=1

Headquarters: London, UK

License and regulation: FSA (Financial Services Authority)

Instruments available to trade (CFD's): Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Indices, ETF's

Platforms: Software, Web trader, iPhone app, iPad app, Android app, other mobile versions.

Demo Account: Unlimited time

Free bonus: (No deposit required) £20

First deposit bonus Up to 30%

Deposit and withdraw methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Wire, BankDraft, MoneyBookers

Minimum deposit £100

Trading fees: No trading fees

Minimum spreads 2 Pips

Maximum Leverage: 1:50

Real time quotes: Available

Support: 24/7 Email support

=>> http://www.plus500.com/?id=28878&tags=ff&pl=1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest gaban

I recommend InstaForex, because i have feel their services. Really make me feel comfort when trading, beside that i also can start trading without having deposit first.

Guest gaban

I choose InstaForex to trading in forex because i can get maximal leverage up to 1:1000, i also get a posting bonus to start trading with this broker, i recommend this broker for traders who still looking for broker which give ease to start trading in forex.

• 1 month later...

I recommend FBS, guaranteed security of your money so that traders can execute trading quietly. other than that there are some advantages to join FBS:

• Direct Access to FOREX market
  • No Requote
  • Guaranteed Order Execution Requote
  • Time of execution is under 1 sec
  • No restrictions Trading strategies
  • No restrictions for Scalping
  • No restrictions for uses EAs (Robots)
  • Allowed News trading

Guest gaban

Many brokers are in forex trading, we should choose brokers which give ease to start trading with them, give convenient service for us. And i choose instaforex to trading.

• 2 weeks later...
in my opinion, a good broker is a broker who remain steadfast and continue to hold the promise of improving the quality of service to traders. such as execution speed, fast payment, security money is deposited, have many methods of payment, welcome bonuses and other promotions. during this time, I always get the benefit for joining the FBS

Guest gaban
in my opinion, a good broker is a broker who remain steadfast and continue to hold the promise of improving the quality of service to traders. such as execution speed, fast payment, security money is deposited, have many methods of payment, welcome bonuses and other promotions. during this time, I always get the benefit for joining the FBS

We should don't be tempted by promotions of brokers. Make sure that our broker give the best services which make us feel comfort when trading. Is there any one still looking for broker? I think we can try InstaForex using no deposit bonus, it's an ease from this broker for their clients

• 1 year later...

I recommend Armada Markets. advantages that you get with a Armada Market are:

- Spreads are very low, almost zero : here the proof - Forex Spread Broker Comparison - myfxbook
- Fast execution speed
- Demo and Real account Contest
- Direct access, meaning that the ECN Broker gives you direct access to the Forex market
- You can open a Classic account with a minimum deposit of 100 USD or 300 USD Exchange account with. Deposits are not charged to your trading account.

I recommend to trade at Instaforex. By trading in instaforex then I could try to trade with leverage. trading here we do not need to spend maximal because this gives brokers a bonus post very useful for traders

• 3 weeks later...

I have found a good broker is instaforex. By trading in instaforex then we can trade with leverage. and I think that a good broker is a broker that is able to provide maximum service to him trader and I find it in instaforex

Forex market is too much complicated. On the other hand, the scam brokers make it more critical. However, I am very sincere to choose my trading broker. I had lost my trading capital several times by using non-regulated trading brokers. However, Now I am very happy with my trading broker ‘GCI’ trading broker. This trading broker opens my all trades with no delays. The most important point is, ‘GCI’ allows Hedging, therefore it is very easy for me to recover my wrong decision. I do not want to depend on only Forex trading currencies. However, I like to trade in Gold, Crude oil, indices, and CFD trading. My trading broker ‘GCI’ always helps me to trade any sectors of online trading. This is way, I can earn regular profit in every month from this complex market.

With the development of forex trading, forex broker now we find easy by offering a variety of promotions and bonuses. for me, bonuses and promotions is not the main thing but the convenience of trading with the right environmental conditions for a trading system that I did. I often use scalping systems where the system takes the speed of execution and low spreads, now I use Armada Markets which gives very low spreads

Archived