Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kampat

Globalnetplex - Globalnetplex.com

1 post in this topic

Global netplex is a new program where you can earn up to 11 million dollars for becoming a member once you don't have to refer anybody. I recently joined it and got 50% refund of 10 dollars i paid to join. Now i have earned 23 dollar already for just becoming a member and doing nothing. WWW.Globalnetplex.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By disacard
      Hi,   Selling VCC Gift card with 50Eur Balance Price: 0.12 BTC Skype: disacard  
    • By GlobalSolutions
      We proudly present our premium class prepaid virtual card service!
      We guarantee the lowest prices and professional support.

* Please note that 4 % fee is added to the final amount when paying by Bitcoins
      * Please note that 4 % fee is added to the final amount when paying through Perfect Money

We sell prepaid virtual visa credit card issued by US based banks. It is the same as any other regular credit card minus the reloadable option. Cards can be used with any name. Billing can be registered with any USA or international address.
      There is no application and credit check. No paperwork or forms to fill. Everyone is approved!
       Cards are delivered instantly after a successful payment via Webmoney, Perfect Money or Bitcoin.

Our VCCs work just like a real credit cards and can be used at any web sites, online merchants, internet shops and web stores over the internet where payments by credit card are accepted: PayPal, Facebook, Google Adwords, Amazon, Skype and more!

Refunds: Absolutely! We’ll refund 95% of the amount on your virtual visa card within a week of your purchase if for some reason your transaction gets declined. We will also refund you if you didn’t use card no longer need it.
      Please feel free to contact our support department for further details.

www. instantvirtualcreditcards.com
      support [at] instantvirtualcreditcards [dot] com

In business since 2009
    • By disacard
      This card can be used for: Any Verification

You will get the following VCC details delivered to your email:

16 Digit Virtual Credit Card Number
      3 Digit CVV2/CVC2 Code Number
      Expiry Date (**/****) mm/yyyy

You will get the 4-digit PayPal verification code within 24 hours on your email

Don't work with US accounts

• By MrSacc0
      Hello everyone,

Today I want to show you a new PTC website, launched in 2016. Check Here The admin is commonly known in the PTC industry for being a user itself of the PTC's (over 5 years) has written numerous guides on how to work in the PTC industry, and he decided to create is own website.

Features of the Site:
      -Earn up to 0.0025 per click (Over 20 clicks a day)
      - Click Grid
      -CrowdFlower Tasks
      -Offers
      -Contests
      - Rent your Referrals (Up to 0.015 each click)
      -Comissions for referrals upgrades
      - Supports Paypal, Payza, Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay, Visa and Mastercard

Check other cool features: CLICK HERE

Things I love about the site:
      -10 Levels Deep comission on upgrades and purchases (check the banner down)
      - Supports the most used payment options
      -Many levels to upgrade your account( not just golden and ultimate memberships)
      - Instant payout! Minimum 3$

Things to be done in the future:
      -Add Profit Packs ( Packs where you pay for advertisements and get free RR equivalent to the value of the pack)
      - Add point system
      -Add lots, lots of promoting tools for promoters including landing pages, videos and so much more!
      -Add some new payment processors like neteller , skrill ...

Some notes:
      I do believe the site is promising. It's a good opportunity for everybody
      Hope you enjoyed and join as my referral

REF- Link (Support me and I'll support you through the way!) http://mayaclix.com
      NO- REF But why would you do that?? - http://mayaclix.com

Payment Proof:

You can check the internet or forum for more! Now let's make some money
      Also, there's a 1000$ contest going on!!! Check below

• By MrSacc0
      Hello everyone,

Today I want to show you a new PTC website, launched in 2016. Check Here The admin is commonly known in the PTC industry for being a user itself of the PTC's (over 5 years) has written numerous guides on how to work in the PTC industry, and he decided to create is own website.

Features of the Site:
      -Earn up to 0.0025 per click (Over 20 clicks a day)
      - Click Grid
      -CrowdFlower Tasks
      -Offers
      -Contests
      - Rent your Referrals (Up to 0.015 each click)
      -Comissions for referrals upgrades
      - Supports Paypal, Payza, Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay, Visa and Mastercard

Check other cool features: CLICK HERE

Things I love about the site:
      -10 Levels Deep comission on upgrades and purchases (check the banner down)
      - Supports the most used payment options
      -Many levels to upgrade your account( not just golden and ultimate memberships)
      - Instant payout! Minimum 3$

Things to be done in the future:
      -Add Profit Packs ( Packs where you pay for advertisements and get free RR equivalent to the value of the pack)
      - Add point system
      -Add lots, lots of promoting tools for promoters including landing pages, videos and so much more!
      -Add some new payment processors like neteller , skrill ...

Some notes:
      I do believe the site is promising. It's a good opportunity for everybody
      Hope you enjoyed and join as my referral

REF- Link (Support me and I'll support you through the way!) http://mayaclix.com
      NO- REF But why would you do that?? - http://mayaclix.com

Payment Proof:

You can check the internet or forum for more! Now let's make some money
      Also, there's a 1000$ contest going on!!! Check below

• Popular Contributors

• Links