Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ScrapeBrokers

buy
[wtb] Copy/paste 100 Entries Into Email Program

Hello

I need someone to help me with a data entry project. I have around 100 orders inside a payment processor and I need you to copy paste one by one the First Name and Email of the buyers into my email program so I can email buyers.

I use E-junkie as sale processor and Interspire as Email marketing program. Let me know by PM how much you want for this and how much time will take.

If you have any related reviews please let me know. Thank you

hello there;

I am untreated to do this thing for you.if you have 100 customer data I can do that work within an hour.but I need a day for get and submit your work.

Also payout will be after submitting work because I offer 100% accuracy in my work.

payout will be what you offer.

hello there;

I am untreated to do this thing for you.if you have 100 customer data I can do that work within an hour.but I need a day for get and submit your work.

Also payout will be after submitting work because I offer 100% accuracy in my work.

payout will be what you offer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By supersign
      This is the place to buy and sell bitcoins,currencies,forex and indices  http://tinyurl.com/z26w472
    • By supersign
      Now you can make money daily scam free with surveys,paid per click and many more daily tasks http://tinyurl.com/gobngqj
    • By supersign
      Now you can use your computer to work from home in so many areas like paid per click etc http://workfromhomeforum.yooco.org
    • By ALFAcoins
      We announce the launch of a new version ALFAcoins.com dedicated to the integration of crypto-payments into online businesses.
        The site became more informative, convenient and attractive. Thanks to the new design, on-site navigation has been simplified, and the completely reworked site structure is now a lot more intuitive. Using the service takes considerably less time now.
        What’s new:
      Added new cryptocurrencies.
      Added a BitSend feature allowing cryptocurrency payments to customers in fiat equivalents.
      Added a CoinSplit feature that allows users to receive parts of payments in cryptocurrencies.
      Possibility to select the account currency – an account can be in USD or EUR.
        To learn all changes and try the new website version you may here: https://www.alfacoins.com/
        Make a test payment with ALFAcoins right now!
        Today ALFAcoins is a modern, multifunctional and highly secure crypto-payment processing service. Over years, we have gained a reputation of a reliable partner between sellers and buyers by enabling the support of Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies, thus making online payments accessible and transparent for all parties involved.
        Hope, ALFAcoins will be your personal partner in the world of cryptocurrencies.
        Best wishes,
      ALFAcoins team.
    • By Valturen
      Hey guys and gals .. 
      As the title sais I would like to buy Active Facebook pages with real likes. I am looking for likes coming from these countries : US/UK/AU/CA/NZ/ mostly. I am thinking of other countries as well but for the moment these are most important to me. 
      The pages must be active, i need to verify insights before purchasing! I am a pro at this so if your page has very low engagement do not bother.
      I am paying top price for the pages and would like pages above 100k likes... maybe accept 50k or so. 
      Please send me pm with your offer and also pm me your skype or email address. 
      Thanks.
  • Popular Contributors

• Links