Electronic Payments Association Introduction

Guest ePayments

Guest ePayments

HI everyone,

My name is Mike Rymanov and I am the President of the Electronic Payments Association.

EPA is an international membership organisation of publishers and affiliate networks. EPA is established in London and facilitates cross-border commission payments for its members. We take particular pride in engaging publishers and affiliate businesses based in emerging markets such as China, Russia and India to join the association and to actively participate in global performance marketing industry.

We make this possible by removing all unnecessary cross-border payment barriers for our members, such as high cost international money transfers and currency regulations. Each individual member is issued with an ePayments Prepaid MasterCard that can be delivered and used worldwide. Corporates choose to become EPA associates to make their current payments more economic and to develop new partnerships with markets that were previously out of reach.

The key advantages of EPA membership are: free payments between members and worldwide access to funds.

If you believe that EPA membership will add value to your business or to any of your partners/clients, EPA team and me are happy to answer any questions you might have with regards to the membership of the Electronic Payments Association and our prepaid card programme.

You can find out more information about EPA on our website www.ePayments.com.

Regards,

Mike

Archived