Football Betting Tips Share !

• 2 months later...
Guest markvighan

FC Lahti - VPS

I like this game from the finnish league because of how good VPS is doing away of home.

They are currently the best visitor, with 11 points in 7 games. This isn't impressive at all, I know, but they have a great deffense and a good enough attack. They like to hold 1 goal advantages, which is risky and made me select the X2 instead of just 2.

VPS is currently on a 5 games not losing streak, and they need more points if they want to keep up with the top positions.

Lahti is at the middle-bottom of the table and I expect them to drop even more as the competition advances. They lack a good defense and haven't been amazing as hosts.

They have had difficult games but I don't see them managing to win against VPS today.

They come from two straight losses.

Although odds aren't great, I think that betting on VPS to win or draw is the correct bet for this game.

Guest markvighan

The Norwegian League starts again after a small break where Sogndal are taking on Frederikstad.

The hosts are in ninth position with 14 points on board while the visitors are in the relegation zone in 15th with 9 points.

Sogndal have not set any ambitions now and will continue maintaining what they have currently been doing so far in the leagues. They will be happy to stay where they are in the league.

Frederikstad are in a bad situation and need every point in order to survive. Before their break, Frederikstad got an important win after going on a long winless streak. They beat Viking 3-0 at home and will be motivated to try and battle their way out of the relegation zone.

Sogndal have not won in their last 6 league games. They also don't score many as they are chipped in 12 goals in 12 games averaging 1 goal per game where Frederikstad have scored more with 18.

I think that this should be open game with the visitors looking to win and personally I think they will collect all three points.

However I'm not confident in that market and will opt for both teams to score.

Guest markvighan

Spain v Italy

All football eyes will be pointed tonight on grand final game of Euro 2012 in which Spain and Italy will fight for European title.

Spain played this tournament solid, just enough which they needed it. Good defence became best part of the team, with just one ball in the net of Casillas, and that was in first game, against todays opponent. They will need Pedro for this game, as he bring speed and move the team in front. This is big and experienced team, and their attack didn't scored in last game for 120 minutes of play, so I expect from them to correct that and score in first half on this game. And to have the lead after 45 minutes.

Italy is surprise of this competition, and they pass big effort needed for place in the final. They are good team, but not many people count on them for the title. They are in the final thanks to Balotelli and Buffon for the most, and others as well. Reason that I don't count on them to win this game is weaknesses in their defence they showed against Germany in semifinal, and so many missed chances in that match. Attack will not get these kind of a situations in this game.

Spain is better team, and I expect to have the lead at half time on this final of Euro 2012. GL!

Guest markvighan

Real Salt Lake take on Seattle in this mid week game and I think that the home team will have the advantage and will be too strong for Seattle.

Real Salt Lake have the 3rd best overall record if you look at the entire MLS and the 2nd best home record having played 9 they have won 6 and lost 3 and although 2 of those losses were in their last 2 home games they completly dominated those matches in terms of possession and were beaten 3-2 by Los Angeles who have begun to turn their season around in the past few weeks and they also lost 2-1 to San Jose who have the best record in the MLS and scored a late goal to win the match despite only having 40% of posession. So they have played well in their last 2 matches and just been outscored by 2 good teams so they will want to get back to wining ways against a Seattle side who are on a poor run of form at the moment. RSL have scored in all bar one of their matches and in total have scored 16 goals at home and they have been averaging around 14 shots with 6-7 shots on target so create quite a few chances to score in each match.

Seattle started the season so well but have been on a bad run recently and in their last 8 games (home and away) they have only drawn 4 and lost 4 scoring 8 goals and conceding 15 goals which is a big turnaround on their form from the start of the season when they were winning both home and away matches. They have had some injuries to key players and this will explain much of the poor performances.

In summary RSL have been shocked in their last 2 home games and despite dominating the 2 games they have ended up losing both to 2 good sides and against a struggling Seattle they will see this as an ideal opportunity to get back to winning ways.

Source: TFB

Archived