$100 Posting Contest By Tgf

• Root Admin

Contest Details

1. Period of holding – 2 months. The contest will end on June 03

2. The most active members posting in TopGold Forum will be awarded with prizes. In order to participate in the contest you should post in this thread a message like: "I participate and I currently have x posts". Example : " My name is Dennis and I currently have 953 posts";

3. Every registered member of TopGold Forum, besides HYIP Monitors has a right to take part in this contest.

4. Members may post messages in any forum's threads.

5. Members who spam the forums to build their post count will be excluded from the competition and will have their accounts warned/suspended.

Prizes Details

1. prize - $50 CASH in your PayPal, Liberty Reserve or AlertPay Account

2. prize - $25 CASH in your PayPal, Liberty Reserve or AlertPay Account

3. prize - $15 CASH in your PayPal, Liberty Reserve or AlertPay Account

4. prize - $10 CASH in your PayPal, Liberty Reserve or AlertPay Account

As you can see we have posted some valuable services 25K BACKLINKS and 500 Links DOFOLLOW on 4th and 5th spots. This doesn't mean there are cheaper than cash but the fact that are creates mostly for webmasters,blog owners , persons that have an website and want to advertise. If you want to swap your cash prize with a ScrapeBrokers service let us know.

Spam Messages

The following statements are considered as spam:

- Meaningless posts or posts in foreign languages besides english

- Useless posts like "thank you" & others that add nothing to a discussion

- Same post repeated in several threads

- Posts copied from others including copy/pasting articles from article sites or blogs without adding your point of view

- Posts deliberately containing fake information

- Posting consecutively in the same thread in a short period

- Posts that try to trick the minimum post length requirement (by adding a repeated character for example)

- Savage advertisement

- Any other abusive posting

- Answering multiple introduction threads or bumping old threads

Hyip Monitors that posts only payment proofs can not enroll in this contest as we are looking for fresh,interesting content not copy/pasted payment proofs.

Good luck everyone.

prizes-300x300.jpg

• Root Admin

I will participate and I currently have 59 posts...

Nice to have you with us asahero. Please post quality informations and you have all the chances to become our winner. Goodluck and keep up the good work.

Cmon guys sign up and enroll in this contest. TopGold Forum wants to reward quality participative members

Nice to have you with us asahero. Please post quality informations and you have all the chances to become our winner. Goodluck and keep up the good work.

Cmon guys sign up and enroll in this contest. TopGold Forum wants to reward quality participative members

I will, Dennis! Just looking for anybody willing to discuss anything with me. :wink:

Sent you a PM by the way...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Titito

I would like to participate...

My name is Titito and i currently have 1 post!!!

I am sorry about not knowing about this contest some more time ago, but it is never too late.

Although, i would like to know one thing:

If i have several payment proofs (daily and sometimes even more than one per day) from one hyip where noone is posting, would this be considerated spam? Because in this way i will post real content posts, but followed one to another (because nobody is posting anything else...)

Guest Titito

I'm still trying to win. :)

Hy dana67,

Why are you people taking time from admin, when he could be counting those posts that shouldn't count to contest?

It is not hard to see who is the ones that are participating on contest, and try to count them... After that, you will know that "n" persons are with a bigger number of posts than you are...

Of course that Hyipmonitores payment proofs do not count, as well as posts like "hy", "welcome", "thanks" and similar should not count (they should even count as negative) and the same should be valid to posts like the following quotes:

I'm still trying to win.

I'd love to win this!

and this kind of posts shouldn't also count (but not have negative value or exclude posters):

Please update the standings admin. Thank you. :)

Hello All,

Anyone tell me static??

Hope everybody post nice posts and admin has enouhg strengh to follow his own rules (exclude spammers) because i had already moderated a forum that paid $10 for 50posts and that was a calamity.... Hadn't even enough time to read and delete spam posts from all the forum (it was needed 3 moderators plus admin to try to keep it clean...)

Hy dana67,

Why are you people taking time from admin, when he could be counting those posts that shouldn't count to contest?

It is not hard to see who is the ones that are participating on contest, and try to count them... After that, you will know that "n" persons are with a bigger number of posts than you are...

Of course that Hyipmonitores payment proofs do not count, as well as posts like "hy", "welcome", "thanks" and similar should not count (they should even count as negative) and the same should be valid to posts like the following quotes:

and this kind of posts shouldn't also count (but not have negative value or exclude posters):

Hope everybody post nice posts and admin has enouhg strengh to follow his own rules (exclude spammers) because i had already moderated a forum that paid $10 for 50posts and that was a calamity.... Hadn't even enough time to read and delete spam posts from all the forum (it was needed 3 moderators plus admin to try to keep it clean...)

Hello Mate,

I read all your replies but these are too good... Let me say now. I have a monitor site but i am depositing my own funds because my monitor is not popular still i am just adding program in which i have deposited just for remembering that i am in.. I think you understand that what i am saying my mean by these words that i am doing like an investors... I want to make my monitor popular...

I hope you understand mate..

TGF IS GOOD.

Thanks

zkhan338

Guest Titito

Hy SecureHyipMonitor (zkhan338),

I have nothing against payment proofs, even because i post a lot (most of my posts), so that message was not directed to you, rather to those who post un-necessary posts just with the purpose of increase number of posts...

Nevertheless, and regarding your situation, i think rules were/are created with the purpose of been followed in order to mantein some control on the situations those rules are adressed for, not making exceptions (otherway it was not necessary rules because people could take exceptions everytime they want to) regardeless the situation... Maybe a trully excepcional case where everybody could/can see that the rule doesn't fully aply.

I understand you are claiming your payment proofs are from your personnal investments, but tell me:

- Don't the investments from your hyip monitor come from the same wallet?

- Don't these hyips you did made "personal investments" are been monitoreted in your hyip monitor?

- Or did you made the investments and didn't add to your hyip monitor those particular hyips?

So, how can you expect to be one of the exceptions? How can this Admin be certain that the proofs you are posting aren't from your monitor, rather your "personal investments"? When you say that you are using your own funds, how do you expect us (other people and admin) to know what funds are from your hyip monitor and what funds are from your own, if both are present in your hyip monitor?

I do understand your action in adding those investments to your hyip monitor, because if it was me, i would do the same in order to try to bring it more movement, but you also must understand our point of view when we (users and other contesters) say that those posts shouldn't count to contest, because they are against the rules as you can see below...

Hyip Monitors that posts only payment proofs can not enroll in this contest as we are looking for fresh,interesting content not copy/pasted payment proofs.

Hope you understand that it is nothing agaisnt you, rather a call for atenption on the rules, because all of us want to win something in this contest, and the knowledge of those rules were one of the reasons why many are trying to achieve that victory, because otherway, how can a normal user (those who admin are trying to reach and make happy for been a member of this nice forum) expect to win / have more posts than a hyip monitor???

Wish you all the luck with your hyip monitor, and the most profit to you / those who spend money on hyip monitores, because when that hyip monitor is serious on the coments/votes and RCB offers, i consider that it is a public gain :cool:

Best regards

Titito

Hy SecureHyipMonitor (zkhan338),

I have nothing against payment proofs, even because i post a lot (most of my posts), so that message was not directed to you, rather to those who post un-necessary posts just with the purpose of increase number of posts...

Nevertheless, and regarding your situation, i think rules were/are created with the purpose of been followed in order to mantein some control on the situations those rules are adressed for, not making exceptions (otherway it was not necessary rules because people could take exceptions everytime they want to) regardeless the situation... Maybe a trully excepcional case where everybody could/can see that the rule doesn't fully aply.

I understand you are claiming your payment proofs are from your personnal investments, but tell me:

- Don't the investments from your hyip monitor come from the same wallet?

- Don't these hyips you did made "personal investments" are been monitoreted in your hyip monitor?

- Or did you made the investments and didn't add to your hyip monitor those particular hyips?

So, how can you expect to be one of the exceptions? How can this Admin be certain that the proofs you are posting aren't from your monitor, rather your "personal investments"? When you say that you are using your own funds, how do you expect us (other people and admin) to know what funds are from your hyip monitor and what funds are from your own, if both are present in your hyip monitor?

I do understand your action in adding those investments to your hyip monitor, because if it was me, i would do the same in order to try to bring it more movement, but you also must understand our point of view when we (users and other contesters) say that those posts shouldn't count to contest, because they are against the rules as you can see below...

Hope you understand that it is nothing agaisnt you, rather a call for atenption on the rules, because all of us want to win something in this contest, and the knowledge of those rules were one of the reasons why many are trying to achieve that victory, because otherway, how can a normal user (those who admin are trying to reach and make happy for been a member of this nice forum) expect to win / have more posts than a hyip monitor???

Wish you all the luck with your hyip monitor, and the most profit to you / those who spend money on hyip monitores, because when that hyip monitor is serious on the coments/votes and RCB offers, i consider that it is a public gain :cool:

Best regards

Titito

Hello Mate,

I understand everything. Anyways i like moneymaking forums and also i like to increase my posts at forums. I also like the contents of forums.

Thanks

zkhan338

Archived