• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

Wealth4all - Wealth4all.com

Alert Pay - Solid Trust Pay

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Rubae Fox

Rubae Fox

• Members
  • 1 posts
Wealth 4 All (I am not the admin)
(wealth4allteam)

Guarantees you to CYCLE EVERY 10 DAYS AUOMATICALLY!

I am offering a cashback incentive to pay your one time subscription fee instantly upon COMPLETION OF SIGNUP & INITIAL FUNDINNG OF YOUR FIRST TAP.

I will pay YOU directly into your back office ( E-WALLET) for you to withdraw to Alert Pay or Solid Trust Pay if you wish or you can use that money toward your next tap..

Here's what u need to do:

Pay your $10 membership fee

After that, purchase your first $16 TAP ( Training & Advertising Pack Unit)

That's all you have to do. You will now start earning every 10 days (cycling) and earning a wonderful Income. It is an automatic 40/60 autorepurchase set up for long term sustainability. Meaning: 40% goes to autorepurchase TAPs and 60% goes to your e wallet for withdrawal.

Each TAP allows you a certain amount of Ad Units (advertise your links) and cycle consistantly every 10 days for a total of 12 times before they reach their maturity. They earn a total of 200%. You may purchase as many TAPs as you like.

This is a Canadian program offered to all internationally.
W-8/ W-9 is required. So this means you will recieve a 1099 for your earnings if in U.S.
A legitimate way to earn and promote your businesses!

matt993

matt993

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 30 posts
Sounds pretty cool, I have seen a lot of people promoting this opportunity online (of course). So how are you liking the program so far? I would consider joining if I wasn't so involved with my primary business opportunity. Then again I might still join if you provide updates on your progress with this company.