OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFx- Champion Demo Contest current stat!!!

OctaFX Champion Demo Contest!

OctaFXDemoContest.png

Since the commencement of the Champion Demo Contest a lot of contestants showing there keen interest in it and currently our top contestant Nest10 has piled up with $56 290.15 in few days.So, come and grab the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

World Banks Interest Rates

image6.png

Please find the interest rates of various banks around the world on this page. World Interest Rates are presented here for your educational purposes

image6-1.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

World Banks Interest Rates

image6.png

Please find the interest rates of various banks around the world on this page. World Interest Rates are presented here for your educational purposes

image6-1.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

Round 4 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest is over!

OctaFXDemoContest.png

Dear traders!

We are proud to announce that Round 4 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest is now over! It’s been a fascinating month, where leaders’ grid changed every day dramatically! The intrigue was there till the very last day. And the most successful traders have proven their leadership and won the contest!

Stay tuned for the official Award Ceremony later on this week. We will introduce the winners to you, talk to them about their success and what key factors in their trading helped them win.

In the meantime, let us remind you of the registration to the 5th round of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! You can still in the next round and win amazing prizes from OctaFX!

Current update of King of the Road Real Contest from OctaFX!

jjjj.png

iiki.png

As you know, OctaFX is offering the best contest platform! You can see the whole contest stats, contestant battles and more on the contest page.

Join King of the Road Real contest today and win one of our outstanding prizes!

OctaFX wishes you luck and let the strongest become a true King of the Road!

http://www.octafx.com/contests/king-of-the-road/' rel="external nofollow">

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFX.Com - Feel free to ask Question

octafx_offer_12032012.jpeg

We invite you to be part of OctaFx for your success future, OctaFx offering 30% each deposit

bonus as well 8USd no deposit bonus, fast server no re-quoutes guaranty so, join right away to became

successful trader.

Feel free to ask any question about OctaFX. we are glad to serve you the right way. :)

octafx-1.pngWe are here to help 24/7 because its our pleasure to server you!

octafx_starttrading.png

jjjj.png

jj.png

Dear,

OctaFx valuable members, since you know Octafx offering the best platform for trading as well running numourious contests so, by this clients can use their experience and skill and get big prizes from OctaFx.

octafx_keeptrade1.png

Round 4 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest grand awards!!

OCtaFxGrandAward.png

Dear traders!

Today we are proud to award OctaFX Champion Round 4 winners! The round results remained unpredictable literally till the last minute. And traditionally, we have interviewed those who won the competition and asked them to share their success stories for everyone to see and follow. Now, let’s allow our winners speak for themselves:

1st prize, 500 USD and congratulations to mr. Md Yousuf from Bangladesh

Q: So what is the best forex strategy that you used to win?

A: I do not use any strategy, because I used only my technical method.

Q: What trading tools are most preferred by you? Majors or exotic, and why?

A: My trading tools are most preferred is Majors pair. because Majors pair spread is 1-2, then I like it.

2nd prize, 300 USD and our huge respect to Mr. Tien Nguyen Trong from Vietnam

A: In fact, the process of trading Forex is quite simple and one can catch them in just a few seconds. However, the fact also proves that success depends on the trading decisions rather than practical skills operations orders. Moreover, according to many experts, 80% of success lies in the ability to understand human psychology, that is, the ability to control their own emotions, and apply that knowledge in the process of pursuing business strategy. Certainly knowledge of the financial and economic as well as understanding of the macroeconomic process will help businesses make the right decisions, but that is not the key to the success. In fact, the professor of economics usually do not have the advantage of a home business is not trained but the actual trading experience. Forex trading is practical activities rather than academic theory. Market is shaped by the rules and the repeated cyclical developments and a successful business will have to spend a lot of time to learn them. You will get practical experience after continuous process observed market response to changes in economic indicators, financial before rumors, forecast or volatility in the stock market and commodities.

A: I often quote famous quote by Albert Einstein: "Everything should be expressed as simply as possible, but not simpler permitted its own nature." Same rule can apply Forex market. Although trading tools and trading methods on the market are simple, sensible business still needs the ability and most importantly, experience. Experience is what not to buy, nor natural that as a gift, it can only be accumulated through practical activities in the market. All of us know that if possible it is better to learn from the experience of others (and the correct answer is so). But we need to understand and feel a certain event will evolve how they're really going.

Q: Your impressions about OctaFX contests and other services (if you use them, of course)?

A: OctaFX is an open contest. It gives a great opportunity to investors who are eager to assay their experience and knowledge in a competitive environment by providing investors the nearest investment psychology. This contest contest is also an unmissable occasion for newbie investors. They will improve their skill and experience in a competition environment without taking any risk.

3rd prize, 100 USD and give props to Mr. Khaledur Rahman Jewel from Bangladesh

A: I've some of the own forex strategy and always I follow that. Always I use Take Profit and Stop Loss. Never I break my strategy.

A: I use Moving Average, MCAD, Auto Pivot, pipscut etc. I think some of the internal tools of MT4 is enough of successful treading.

Q: Your impressions about OctaFX contests and other services (if you use them, of course)?

A: I've used some of the trading platform before. I'm impressed to use the OctaFX, and now I think OctaFX is the best. Also I think always I'll use OctaFX.

Finally the last, but not the least prize winner, Mr. Shoukri Aljarjawi from Oman

octafx-1.pngOn behalf of OctaFX we would like to thank each contestant for taking part in OctaFX demo contests! And we promiss to continue the tradition of the amazing OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! Don't miss your chance to become a winner!

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFX introduces local deposit option in Malaysia!

localdepostimalaysia.png

Dear traders!

In our effort to make your experience with OctaFX most perfect, our international team is now proud to offer local deposits in Malaysia. The most easy and convenient deposit option is now available!

To get a detailed deposit guide please click here

Please also don’t forget to take part in our official Carigold thread.

octafx-1.pngOn behalf of OctaFX we would like to wish you profitable trading and ultimate success!

octafx_reg.png

jjjj.png

uu.png

Currently our top list contestant belong from Bangladesh sadidigital with 170points. Many traders combating each other to get grand prize.

OctaFx valuable members, since you know Octafx offering the best platform for trading as well running numourious contests so, by this clients can use their experience and skill and get big prizes from OctaFx.

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFx - Deposit and funds protection!

403528_361766740537039_315931161787264_909158_365795425_n.jpg

How to deposit my account?

Please login to your Personal Area and click the payment system in the "Deposit my account" menu on the left. A wise wizard will guide you through the account deposit process.

Minimal deposit

Please note minimal deposit restrictions:

Micro Accounts: 5 USD

ECN accounts: 50 USD

Client funds protection

Our client's funds security is our top priority. With OctaFX you can be absolutely sure your deposits are secured in every possible way. Please read this statement regarding funds protection.

Way to Deposit my account

depost1.png

octafx_starttrading.png

OctaFX.Com - SWAP FREE ACCOUNT

swap_free_trading.png

Due to growing demand OctaFX introduced swap-free accounts. Whether your beliefs or trading strategy requires swap-free trading, you can always open a swap-free account at OctaFX.

You can always apply for swap-free account at registration, no matter whether you choose Micro or ECN account. No overnight charges will be applied to your account. OctaFX respects various trading strategies and does its best to meet every possible client's requirements and expectations. To apply for a swap-free account please check the box "swap-free" when opening your account. Your account will be automatically assigned a swap-free status. Join OctaFX today and start your trading!

octafx_s.png

OctaFX is proud to offer top-notch service level to its customers. Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

Open partner account at OctaFx

OctaFxIB.png

An Introducing Broker (IB) is a person or a company which refers clients to OctaFX. As long as these clients trade the IB receives money from OctaFX. It is a wide spread model, which is mutually profitable for both broker and IB.

You get your commission each time right after your client closes an order. Here is an example:

Let's say you have 2 clients, one with micro account and another one with ECN account. Each of them trades for 1 month. Let's see what they can earn you within a month:

Octas-1.png

octafx_reg.png

Over 500 traders competing for a Porsche Panamera!

hhhhhh.png

Dear traders!

OctaFX is glad to announce the immense popularity of our brand new King of the Road Real Account Contest. It’s been several weeks only, but more and more traders from around the world take part every day! Are you not in yet? Why, you could be the winner!

King of the Road is an ultimate real contest where your win depends on your trading skills and profits! This is not a lucky draw, no strings attached. But a real account contest where the strongest will drive a fancy Porsche car. Trade smartly, grow your account and gain your pips – that will bring you to the victory!

Register today for our outstanding King of the Road Real Account contest and join the battle for the coolest prizes in history! Those are:

• 1st prize - Porsche Panamera
  • 2nd prize - A trip to Nice for 2 persons
  • 3rd prize - MacBook Pro Laptop
  • 4th prize - The new iPad
  • 5th to 10th prize - The new iPhone

kkkk.png

… and still counting! You could be amongst the winners!

As usual, good luck everyone and let the strongest win!

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFX.com now in Mandarin Chinese!

image17.png

Dear clients!

We are proud to announce that our website is now available in Chinese! We have been receiving a lot of client requests and queries to translate OctaFX website into the language of the biggest Asian country in the world. In our effort to make your trading experience with OctaFX outstanding, we certainly are doing our best to fit each client’s needs.

So today we are proudly presenting the Mandarin Chinese version of OctaFX.com available at www.cn.octafx.com.

Read about OctaFX news, promotions, services and updates in your own language! No more Google Translate or English-speaking friends required. OctaFX premium services and content are now available in your native language!

Being an international company we do understand that we must offer our services in a wide variety of languages and regions. We are continuously working on the development and improvement of our services. More languages will follow this year at OctaFX.com.

octafx-1.pngPlease stay tuned for the news!

octafx_keeptrade1.png

Current update of OctaFX King of the Road Contest!

hhhhhh.png

Dear traders!

Currently in the contest SHOJAAT from Canada leading with 159 Points.

King of the Road is an ultimate real contest where your win depends on your trading skills and profits! This is not a lucky draw, no strings attached. But a real account contest where the strongest will drive a fancy Porsche car. Trade smartly, grow your account and gain your pips – that will bring you to the victory!

image22.png

Register today for our outstanding King of the Road Real Account contest and join the battle for the coolest prizes in history! Those are:

• 1st prize - Porsche Panamera
  • 2nd prize - A trip to Nice for 2 persons
  • 3rd prize - MacBook Pro Laptop
  • 4th prize - The new iPad
  • 5th to 10th prize - The new iPhone

kkkk.png

… and still counting! You could be amongst the winners!

As usual, good luck everyone and let the strongest win!

Join the Contest NOW!

octafx_keeptrade1.png

A newer faster server in Asia!

image6-2.png

Dear traders!

OctaFX is all about making your trading convenient! We are expanding our services geography and range all the time. Due to rapidly growing demand we are announcing the new faster server for our clients in Asia-Pacific Region.

Since the server is located in Malaysia, it means faster connection, even faster execution and great forex trading experience! Try it today!

Please note that you don’t have to change anything in your MT4 software setup. Your MT4 will automatically connect to the fastest server in your area.

octafx.png

OctaFX would like to wish you fast profits on a fast server!

octafx_starttrading.png