OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFX.com-Become Fan on our Official Face Book Community!

yesyescopy_zpsd6658a9d.png

Become our fan on Official Facebook community? Have you already declared yourself as our fan?

fbfans_zps1da811ac.png

We invite you to be part of OctaFx for your success future, OctaFx offering 50% each deposit

bonus as well 8USD no deposit bonus, fast server no re-quoutes guaranty so, join right away to became

successful trader.

We are here to help 24/7 because its our pleasure to server you!

Feel free to ask any question about OctaFX. we are glad to serve you the right way.

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

Start your successful trading with OctaFX today!

OctaFxJoin_zpsd522cab9.png

Trade Forex with OctaFx and get:

Requote-free Trading

Daily reviews and trading ideas

Deposit & Withdrawal Instant

Convenient and easy deposit & withdrawal methods

High Commission for IB's Partners

Metatrader PC, IOS Mobile, Android, (News in your Metatrader 4 from OctaFX and FXstreet.com)

Write a 1500 characters review. post on a Forex forum and "Join the Word It Out" Contest!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

2013aWARDOctaFx_zps7dd0a706.png

octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com- Round 29 OctaFX Champions share the experience!

gjjjj_zpscb8df256.png

Round 29 of OctaFX Champion Demo contest ended and it’s time to draw up the results! 1764 traders took part in the contest and performing 60 000 trades during 4 weeks lined up in our round standings!

OctaFX Champion Round 30 starts Monday, September 1, and we are happy to see the new record – more than 3000 people will trade for the opportunity to win $3000!

Traditionally, we asked our Round 29 winners a few questions for your inspiration!

1st place – Mr. Yuri Ohrimenko from Ukraine

2nd place – Mrs. Svetlana Goroshevskaya from Ukraine

3rd place – Mr. Syamsul Hadi Fitri Amd from Indonesia

The last runner – Mrs. Mehwish Raheel from Pakistan

What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?

1st place – Mr. Yuri Ohrimenko: I think the right choice of the currency pair for the contest and the study of the fundamental data for this pair before the contest bring success. And of course a bit of luck.

2nd place – Mrs. Svetlana Goroshevskaya:The most important oints of success are the analysis and accurate calculation, trading experience and knowledge of the behavior of the financial tools, long observation of them.

3rd place – Mr. Syamsul Hadi Fitri Amd: The main factor of my success is growing confidence in myself that someday I will definitely be able to become a successful Forex trader.

What was your strategy? Have you developed a perfect plan or tried various techniques?

1st place – Mr. Yuri Ohrimenko: In this contest, I relied on the currency pair NZDUSD. When I occupied the first place I tried not to let participants ahead.

2nd place – Mrs. Svetlana Goroshevskaya:The simpler the better! I usually use graphic analysis, MACD indicator, strong levels, and of course the news that give an overall picture of the market.

3rd place – Mr. Syamsul Hadi Fitri Amd: As long as I trade Forex, I learned to follow the strategy, which is used by traders, who succeed in the Forex Market. Then I made innovation by combining indicators, which are user friendly for me so that I can read the direction of movement of the currency in the Forex market.

How long does it take to become a good trader?

1st place – Mr. Yuri Ohrimenko: It all depends on hard work and talent. Also, the faster you are able to tame emotions, the sooner you will be a good trader.

2nd place – Mrs. Svetlana Goroshevskaya:I think one should learn at least a year, and to trade, including in the real accounts, making small deposits to start trading in profit, the main thing after all is captured currency pairs, not dollars.

3rd place – Mr. Syamsul Hadi Fitri Amd: I think it is quite long for me. I have been learning to understand the Forex market from 2008 to 2014. It took approximately 6 years because my background is not an economic expert, and I think I still have a lot of flaws and I guess I have not gotten the achievement, which I expected.

The last runner – Mrs. Mehwish Raheel is not discouraged and fully optimistic concerning next rounds: “I will improve my trading in near future and you will see me again trading in the next round number 30, and I will use my other strategies in that contest.

I have learned a lot of things, and I learned one main thing, that is do proper analysis, then proper calculation of lots, actually I did some mistakes in trading volume, but I will try not do it again in next round”.

The new Round 30 starts over a weekend!

Register in the special Round of OctaFX Champion Demo contest to win $3000!

Win with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com- US Labor Day trading schedule!

1151929EG6USOEH_zps8c986910.png

OctaFX Technical Department would like you to be informed that due to the US Labor Day on September 1, we have altered a trading schedule for XAU/USD and XAG/USD trading instruments. Please, consider the following schedule while planning your trading: Monday, September 1, 2014 the trading on the abovementioned instruments closes at 20:00 (EEST, Server Time) and re-opens Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 1:00 (EEST, Server Time).

For your convenience, we provide you with this timetable:

FDSW_zps2c9cd80a.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker.

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Economic Calendar,Forex Calculator and more available at OctaFX.com!

image16_zps7e652ac1-1_zpsc2cc4771.png

Dear clients!

Whenever you need market information, a forex calculator or the time of the important news release – it’s all here for you:

Forex Calculator - a very useful tool for all the traders out there. It allows calculating required margin, pips price and many other parameters.

Economic Calendar – a must-use tool for any trader. It lists all the important news releases for the upcoming week.

Real Time Live Quotes – quotes for all the OctaFX forex currency pairs are available on this page so you always know the current rates

And a lot of other important information for you is now available in the Markets sectionof OctaFX.com.

We are proud to be providing top forex brokerage services to our clients all around the world. Stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

economiccalendar_zps6129b0e6.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-50% Deposit bonus!

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit to your real account and verify it. Please carefully read the promotion rules below
Regusternow_zpsf4ab820f.png
octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-50% Deposit bonus!

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit to your real account and verify it. Please carefully read the promotion rules below
octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com- Deposit and withdraw your funds through Neteller!

Depositwithdrawalwithnettleroctafx_zpsf8

Neteller e-wallet is a convenient, flexible and user-friendly system recognized globally. It offers fast, simple and secure payments. The deposit process becomes more accessible and fraud risk is totally reduced.

“Instant transfers, 100% funds indemnification, embedded MasterCards, support for 19 currencies and 13 languages, and low FX rates are just some of the reasons Neteller is preferred by both consumers and merchants” – the company founders state.

OctaFX Financial Department is always proud to step up and collaborate with organizations recognized worldwide for the sake of your convenience and for the security of your funds. Join more than 7 billion content users – choose Neteller to deposit your OctaFX account!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Register in the contest, trade your demo account like a champion, win and get amazing prizes! Any possible trading techniques are welcome, whether EAs, scalping, hedging, or whatever you want to use! Be a winner and a total prize fund of 1,000 USD monthly may be yours!
Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top 10 contestants are in the table below:
So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders!
DemoContest_zpsa08199c1.png
contestss_zpsd42730e9.png
Contests schedule
Current round (EET)
Duration: Sep 1, 2014 00:00 - Sep 27, 2014 00:00
Next round (EET)
Duration: Sep 29, 2014 00:00 - Oct 25, 2014 00:00
Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/
imageperfectttt_zps395be525.png

I must give thanks to Mr. Farid for making this amazing thread about the most recognized and realizable broker OctaFX. I never thought I could make profits in Forex business, but now I am regularly making enough profits from live trading following my own trading techniques and strategies.

And all these things are happening because I do trade with this amazing broker. I was worried to find a reliable and trusted broker house that will lead me to Success. And Here I found OctaFX broker as the best secured and friendly platform that actually cares about trader's security and ensures their profits.

Being an ECN broker, this is the only broker I found in Forex industry that ensure traders profits. I do not have any problem to claim because I am getting maximum supports from broker.

@AdamStone you are welcome. And thank you very much for choosing best broker service. OctaFX wishing you happy and profitable trading with us.

Requote-free Trading

Metatrader PC, IOS Mobile, Android, (News in your Metatrader 4 from OctaFX and FXstreet.com)

Write a 1500 characters review. post on a Forex forum and "Join the Word It Out" Contest!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX Champion - OctaFX Champion milestone round to receive tripled prize!

uyt_zpsd16f36a8.png

Register in the contest, trade your demo account like a champion, win and get amazing prizes! Any possible trading techniques are welcome, whether EAs, scalping, hedging, or whatever you want to use! OctaFX Champion milestone round to receive tripled prize. We triple prize fund in the 30th Round! Celebrate round 30 and win 3000$!

$3000 prize fund will be traditionally divided between 4 traders:

1st place winner receives $1500

2nd place winner receives $900

3rd place winner receives $300

Last place winner receives $300

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our round leader is edisants from Indonesia has piled up with Equity/Balance $213 547.29. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

uuuuu_zps61e022ff.png

Contests schedule

Current round (EET)

Next round (EET)

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

Requote-free Trading

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com- Free 8 USD bonus is now easier to receive!

uusdbonus.png

1-Open a bonus account

Open a Welcome account today!

2-Get your bonus

You will get a free 8 USD bonus

octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX

OctaFX a multi awards winning broker!

oie_floaties1_zpsacf78790.gif

OctaFX.com-Metatrade 4 Trading Software for OctaFX Traders!

ggg_zpsfbd73dd1.png

Dear traders,

Metatrader 4 is the most comfortable and user-friendly trading platform on the market. Metatrader 4 unveils the latest technology and top-notch trading techniques.

Metatrader 4 is highly customizable and convenient. It includes charting tools, market indicators, scripts and EAs, advanced risk management, real time market execution and more.

Experience the outstanding convenience of Forex trading with Metatrader 4 on your Android-driven device! Forex trading has never been easier with MT4 Mobile for Android!

The most wide-spread trading software in the world is now available for your iPhone/iPad. Login to your account and trade from anywhere in the world with your iOS device.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile for WinMobile OS devices is your daily assistant and ultimate working tool. Stay mobile, trade in financial markets, receive market agendas and analyze them 24 hours a day with MetaTrader 4 Mobile!

You can choose between Mobile and Smartphone editions of MT4 Mobile. Download and install it to always be in touch with your OctaFX real or demo account!

If any problems occur – feel free to contact us – we are glad to answer your every question.

octafx_reg.png

OctaFx.com - Happy Weekend to all!

weekendss_zps175091af.png

In today's world forex trading has become one of the most efficient ways of investment. You can start your online forex trading today with OCTAFX. OCTAFX is a world leading forex broker. Please feel free to browse our economic calendar. It contains important information on EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD and other currency pairs and trading instruments. We offer most up-to-date market news and market research. OCTAFX also offers no deposit forex bonus. You can trade microlots and 0.01 lots with OCTAFX.

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

If you have any question – feel free to contact us – We are glad to answer your every question.

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-OctaFX introduces new trading platform - cTrader!

oie_221852297psUzosS_zps49599544.png

We would like our customers to take a step towards new standards in FX trading with OctaFX! We are proud to announce tremendous improvement – OctaFX launches trading with cTrader platform!

“We are glad to make this advancement and help you to enrich your trading experience!”

IT Department team

Developed for ECN trading, cTrader provides full STP access to the currency trading markets. You can trade directly with prominent global banks. Dealing desk intervention is impossible, guaranteeing you a new level trading field that helps you reach your goals. cTrader provides fastest entry and execution, orders are filled in just milliseconds. cTrader also supports simultaneous order processing.

Among the most innovative features that you will discover using cTrader, there are:

Level II Pricing – view full range of executable prices coming directly from liquidity providers. Orders are filled against the full order book using Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP).

Advanced Chart Trading – use charts as your trading tool! Open and close orders, as well as modify stop losses, take profits and limit order entries by simply utilizing click-and-drag function. Use fully functional Tick charts. With QuickTrade advancement one click and double click trading are available from the top of every chart. You can also make ChartShots and share them instantly!

Multiple Accounts – Trade with as many accounts and different base currencies as you like. Switch between multiple demo and live accounts in two clicks using the Account Bar.

Trading Sessions – cTrader always shows you which trading markets (e.g. London, Tokyo, New York) are currently in session – clearly displayed at the bottom of the platform.

Templates – cTrader makes it easier than ever to create and save chart templates for future use both in cTrader and cAlgo.

In addition to сTrader in desktop version and apps for iOS and Android, there are:

cTrader WEB – cTrader in your browser. Now you can receive the best in FX trading, from any computer with internet access.

cAlgo – developed for algorithmic trading and lets you build trading cBots and custom technical indicators using C#. cTrader and cAlgo are integrated and work effortlessly together to provide a seamless trading experience between manual and automated trading.

Excited to know more? Compare trading platforms OctaFX provides here.

Try cTrader and stay tuned – we have prepared something big for cTrader users!

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX Champion - OctaFX Champion milestone round to receive tripled prize!

uyt_zpsd16f36a8.png

Just 2 days left to closing of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest round 30. Register in the contest, trade your demo account like a champion, win and get amazing prizes! Any possible trading techniques are welcome, whether EAs, scalping, hedging, or whatever you want to use! OctaFX Champion milestone round to receive tripled prize. We triple prize fund in the 30th Round! Celebrate round 30 and win 3000$!

$3000 prize fund will be traditionally divided between 4 traders:

1st place winner receives $1500

2nd place winner receives $900

3rd place winner receives $300

Last place winner receives $300

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our round leader is edisants from Indonesia has piled up with Equity/Balance $200 984.09. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

hhhhhh_zps8c496a9c.png?1411563757794&141

Contests schedule

Current round (EET)

Next round (EET)

OctaFX.com!

bhbh_zps61a4c59a.png

OctaFX main page you can get instant access to:

Trading platforms in all their variety

Our most popular demo contest with $1000 monthly prize

Various deposit options available in your country

Exclusive deposit bonus promotion

Shortcut to most recent company news

Countdown to the next highly volatile market event

No words can describe new splendid design of octafx.com! Go and see for yourself!

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-How to deposit my account?

yesssss_zps4b05841c.png

How to Deposit!

Step 1:

Step 2:

25161521XS6EgyX61_zps3aa6176e.png

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-50% Bonus on each Deposit!

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

multiaward_zpscbc375be.png
octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-50% Bonus on each Deposit!

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Tripled prizes awarded – greet OctaFX Champions for Round 30!

oie_oie_glitters5_zps31645ec4.gif

Round 30 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest gathered more than 3500 participants and united them in one pursuit – to win our tripled prizes as a celebration of the 30th Round!
The greatest Champions in the history of the contest are:

1st place with the award of 1500 USD goes to Mr. Edi Santoso from Indonesia
2nd place with the award of 900 USD goes to Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara from Shri Lanka
3rd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini from Indonesia
The last runner in the contest, Mr. Aleksandr Suknitsky from Netherlands , is granted 300 USD

What a round it was! 3579 contestants performed 95 002 trades, and around 70% of them turned out to be profitable! We thank every trader for joining us in this spectacular special round! The promotion is designed for you to step out of the comfort zone and reach success risk-free!
What’s next? Check our Company News page to hear winners' stories of success, and stay tuned to know about our new approaching promotion!
Win with OctaFX!
octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Tripled prizes awarded – greet OctaFX Champions for Round 30!

oie_oie_glitters5_zps31645ec4.gif

Round 30 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest gathered more than 3500 participants and united them in one pursuit – to win our tripled prizes as a celebration of the 30th Round!
The greatest Champions in the history of the contest are:

1st place with the award of 1500 USD goes to Mr. Edi Santoso from Indonesia
2nd place with the award of 900 USD goes to Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara from Shri Lanka
3rd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini from Indonesia
The last runner in the contest, Mr. Aleksandr Suknitsky from Netherlands , is granted 300 USD

What a round it was! 3579 contestants performed 95 002 trades, and around 70% of them turned out to be profitable! We thank every trader for joining us in this spectacular special round! The promotion is designed for you to step out of the comfort zone and reach success risk-free!
What’s next? Check our Company News page to hear winners' stories of success, and stay tuned to know about our new approaching promotion!
Win with OctaFX!
octafx_reg.png