Make 500 Pips A Month...guaranteed!

Guest mrtrade222

Guest mrtrade222

One Day Swing Trades is a Forex swing trading system that combines the accuracy of exact trade set-ups, the quickness of swing trades, and the security of risk-free trades to help beginners and veterans day trade without the hassle of trading all day.

=>> http://pine212.fxrogue.hop.clickbank.net

With One Day Swing Trades you have precise set ups, with exact entries, targets, and stops, that take only 10 minutes to setup. You place the trades in the evening before you go to bed, and make money in your sleep! It's that fast and easy.

Very simply, all you have to do is install the One Day Swing Trades system, and in the evening or day time when you decide to trade you identify setups, set your targets and stops, and let the market do what the market needs to do. Mere hours later you can see the results that this forex trading system can achieve for you. There is no need to sit in front of your computer all day daytrading.

In the year since its creation, One Day Swing Trades has averaged 500 pips a month! What's great is that the developers of One Day Swing Trades are so confident in this system that they offer the lifetime license for the system, simply if you prove that you can earn 500 pips a month. All you have to do is trade along with One Day Swing Trades, either on paper or live, and show that you made 500 pips in 30 days, and the lifetime license is yours! That's a $500 dollar value for the price of the system! =>> http://pine212.fxrogue.hop.clickbank.net

Here's a shortlist of powerful features you can get by purchasing One Day Swing Trades:

Exact setups, entries, exits and stops

Compatible with all trading platforms

Trade in the day or evening in under 10 minutes a day

Easy to learn training software

High quality video training

Exclusive access to internal company blog

500 pip monthly gains

Opportunity for lifetime license with 30-day trade challenge

..and much, much more!

=>> http://pine212.fxrogue.hop.clickbank.net

• 5 months later...

FxCompany Ltd offers innovative trading technologies and brokerage services on Foreign Exchange Market (FOREX) as well as on CFD, stocks, precious metals and futures markets.The Company is primarily interested in long term partnership, that is why we strive to be in step with the times . FxCompany Ltd was one of the first companies to cancel commission fees, lowering spread to 0.5 point – which allows our clients to save up to 40% of their money, compared to other dealing centers. .Every new customer who opens Standard live account can get 50% welcome bonus for first payment to his trading account. This serves as a solid ground for profitable trading of our clients. FxCompany Ltd is a rapidly developing company, which has representative offices, branches and partners across the globe. We endeavor to be a reliable company with impeccable reputation and the most respectful attitude to our clients. http://www.fxcompany.net/

• 3 years later...

i think im just gonna watch your thread bro, because when i do forex trading i do scalping and just can make profit 20 pips for a day, for now i think its enough for me but i think i need to found another way to make it getting bigger.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t want to sound harsh, but this is absolutely ridiculous, I believe if making 500 pips per month was so easy then everyone would have done it all too easy and you wouldn’t be here talking about this. I believe the only way to do this is through education and good money management, if we do that correctly than we can make it big. I trade with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding educational guide, it helps so much to learn while there are superb demo contest like cTrader, it is weekly based with 400 dollars prize, but what it gives us is opportunity, it is for getting better in trading with practice which automatically enables us to make high profits.

its doable, 500 a month, but yes not easy at all, for starters i would suggest settling for anyhitng positive in a month, even if its half a pip LOL, do not rush things, if things get better then its more enjoyable, but to get 500 a month thats a bit heavy, even with my hotforex account i would say its its like 100-200 on a good month..

• 3 weeks later...

There is no one who can guarantee profits to anyone, so it is very silly to think this can ever work, I do agree that consistent profit is achievable, but 500 pips is just out of question unless we are targeting multiple pairs, but that is very tough and only experts will be able to do it. I trade with OctaFX broker where I am able to make good profits consistently and that’s to do with their daily market news and analysis service, it is really good and makes trading so much easier while the best part is, we are not required to pay anything at all to use it, as they have it absolutely free for everyone from experts to beginners.

• 3 weeks later...

500 pips, is really enough for novice traders! But, my monthly target is around 1800 pips. In addition, I am able to gain this big trading target I have set my monthly target according to my own trading experience. On the other hand, I get CFDs, Indices and Metals trading instruments trading facility from TradingBanks broker.

• 3 weeks later...

it really depends on how much risk we are talking about and lot size leverage etc.. but yeah 300-500 is good as long as the ly trades ends up positively in a span of a month or so then its good, i mean my trades with hotforex forex are considered good even if i just break even, coz i did not lose never the less :)

• 1 month later...

We the traders earn our trading profit according to our trading experience. As a scalper I can earn 20 pips daily by using my trading policy scalping that brings profit in a short time. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen Trade12 regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing 0.1 pips lowest trading spreads.

Archived