• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

Earn Up To $5 Per Referral (w/ Payment Proof) - Socipoll.com

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

pretty_jess

pretty_jess

• Members
  • 6 posts
Posted Image

Socipoll.com is a website to Bring friends and Earn money. (It's like facebook with a little twist)

This is a 100% Legit and Paying website. (No investment needed)

This is what you will earn:

1. You earn $0.20 for every referral.

2. You earn $1.00 for every referral that has created 1 poll, 3 votes and 1 comment.

3. You earn $5.00 for every referral that has come back 5 times in 5 different weeks, created at least one poll in 5 different weeks, has voted on at least 3 polls in five different weeks and has made at least one poll comment in five different weeks

Note:

Accounts will be paid at the 1st of each month for accounts that have attained the minimum $25 balance, and to the paypal email address as chosen in the member edit section.

What to do?

1. Sign-up for an account if you do not have one. Register here!
2. Login, and be sure to add a valid paypal address to which we can send your earnings in the edit info section.
3. Once you've logged in, you can Facebook like/send, tweet or email using the links below each poll, and your affiliate ID will be attached to track.
4. Engage your referrals by requesting friend status on Socipoll, create polls, vote and comment on their polls.
5. Check your earnings which can also be found under your profile picture on your account homepage, among other pages.

Here's my payment proof below:.

Posted Image

Want to join? Click here www.socipoll.com

pretty_jess

pretty_jess

• Members
  • 6 posts
Just got my payment for February, I received it last March 2.

Thanks Socipoll.

Join now!

skylady

skylady

Global Moderator

• SuperMod
  • 4,052 posts

bumps deleted...

PLEASE Read & Follow the rules for our Forum and for Posting a Topic, before posting one...

Thank you, skylady

Visual it being so...
And it shall be...

Jofre Er Jofre

Jofre Er Jofre

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 18 posts
socipoll has recently cut by half the amount of money you receive by each ref

used to be 10 cents last week, now it´s 5

that´s bullshit!
beware

in the FIRST post of this topic this girls states that socipoll pays 20 cents per ref!

it´s only 5 now

this site is big SCAM

kaichou22

kaichou22

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 69 posts
Some had invited me in Socipoll through Facebook. Up to now, I had now joined the site because I have no trust in this kind of online earning program. The payout also is very high.
Watch and Learn How I Earn Money Online >>> Click this link: Work at Home Part Time Online Jobs

Jofre Er Jofre

Jofre Er Jofre

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 18 posts
beware of this Socipoll

I made more than 40 bucks and they paid me $ 11

:mad:

lame