Is there money in Forex?

Rate this topic

Guest Rose223

Guest Rose223

I have heard a lot of stories and even heard some around the internet, regarding forex. Most of them do earn and I never come across to that individual who lost tons and tons of money in forex. I was just wondering if there is indeed money in forex and how to get to that level?

I think it would be much advisable for you to get some training about Forex or shall I say learn all about Forex before you even think on venturing into it. You know why? Remember, money is involved here and the risks are kinda high because you never know how the US dollar will do on the next few days as against to EURO or the British pounds.

You can even trade whatever time you want, as far as I know and have read about. But I did not even bother to invest or got involved with Forex since I am not yet well-equipped knowledge wise and I want to invest when I am ready and really know the ups and downs of Forex.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rose223
I think it would be much advisable for you to get some training about Forex or shall I say learn all about Forex before you even think on venturing into it. You know why? Remember, money is involved here and the risks are kinda high because you never know how the US dollar will do on the next few days as against to EURO or the British pounds.

You can even trade whatever time you want, as far as I know and have read about. But I did not even bother to invest or got involved with Forex since I am not yet well-equipped knowledge wise and I want to invest when I am ready and really know the ups and downs of Forex.

Thanks for that helpful insights. I guess you are right about getting knowledge first before taking the risk. Do you happen to know what websites teaches you all about FOREX?

FOREX is not gamble if you know what you are doing. Before venturing into this volatile investment, one should be very ready with informations and strategies that they need to know in order to avoid loosing all those life's savings.

just my 2cents

Guest David30

There are proven ways to make money trading Forex and there are websites who are dedicated to walk you through the things that you really need to know to profitably trade the currency market. Just try to google it. After all, almost everything you need is in the internet. ;)

• 2 months later...
Guest chessman

With $3Trillion USD a day traded of course there is MONEY in Forex.

However it is not like an apple tree for just anyone to come along and pick.

90% of people who open an FX trading account lose money.

Yet banks such as Credit Suisse make Billions trading Forex.

Smaller player also can make a good living trading forex - some do, but most fail.

Funny how some people I have met trading Forex did so without getting a proper grounding in learning all about it - both Fundamental and Technical.

Don't get sucked in to think you can make money in Forex without understanding a thing, without getting educated, and without spending Time in the Markets.

Like any business venture there are pitfalls for newbies and a lot to learn.

The work is actually easy - but gaining the knowledge and experience is not.

Do not be impatient and try to make money overnight or get fooled into buying a trading Robot. The money in Robots is selling the software not in the use of it.

For a time many automated systems can work for awhile - until the markets alter.

That means you could be lucky and initially make money with them - and later on fail. Or if you are unfortunate to get into the market just as market conditions alter you could lose your initial stake real fast.

So if you are starting out get familiar with what it is about first - have a look at lots of FREE educational Material on the net - and open a practice account to learn about placing orders and technical analysis.

A good grasps of Fundamentals will also equip you for position trading.

Money Management is one of the most important parts of Forex Trading - however I am yet to come across anyone other than myself who has adequately structured their Forex Trading as a Business with proper tax Management Planning.

If you are intending to Trade Forex for REAL - to make money - it makes little sense to let up to 50% of your profits go down the drain instead of into your trading account. Some worked numbers which illustrate the tax effect can be found on http://www.markettraders.cc

You might like to put some examples into a spreadsheet yourself and calculate the impact of tax on accumualtion of capital and the result which could be achieved by retaining earning and compounding your capital over time.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for that helpful insights. I guess you are right about getting knowledge first before taking the risk. Do you happen to know what websites teaches you all about FOREX?

hi, i am a new member of this forum,and i can say,there IS money in forex...

you must learn alot about the rules and the psychologie of the markets,and more important than the best strategie is a proper risk and moneymanagement...and be able to control your emotions,when your money is in the market...

one of the best sites to begin and learn about forex is http://www.babypips.com/

there you can visit the school of forex and learn from basic to graduate.

and while you learn,open a demo account with a broker,its without risk and for free,you trade with virtual dollars.

there you can test your strategies,learn about the use of indikators,learn to read the charts and become the feeling for the markets.

dont invest more than you can afford to loose,and first try to become profitable with your demo account,before invest real money.

but always remember,that paper trading is easier to become profitable than trading with your own,real money,because of your psych.

some brokers,like avafx,offers bonus on your first deposit,so you can trade with more margin than you must invest...

thank you forex35, this looks like an excellent site for beginners :)

no problem,it was very usefull for myself at the beginning,so its a pleasure for me if i can help..

forgot to say something important:

its highly possible that a new trader loose his first account..(i know it well,blowed out three accounts in the first 6 month of trading with real money)

important thing for success is: Dont give up! most stories of sucessful traders begin with a blowed account ;)

try it first with small money,till you feel comfortable with bigger positions

its possible to begin trading with amounts between 100 and 1000 dollars, and the good thing in forex is,you can not loose more than you invest in your account.

if your trading is horrible and all goes against you,the broker will give you a margin call at the end and your positions all will be closed automaticly before your balance can go negative

Guest JetProfit

Thanks to some tools you can make money with forex without having knowledge like a protrader.

Look in my signature for links you can use to make money in forex and i'm not talking about hyips.

I have an offer(as an incentive) for those that want to buy a robot or signal service from my signature. If you buy through my link i will provide you with an affordable signal provider that can make you 1000+ pips a month.

• 1 month later...
Guest Agreed

Babypips.com is great educational resource. And it is absolutely free.

• 7 months later...

What I learnt from over internet definitely there is a lot of money in forex trading and now you can see may sites and blogs on this topic and the number is increasing but if you ask people about it they will tell you that initially they lost a lot of money. You can earn money if you know the procedure completely and the through knowledge of the market.

• 1 month later...
Guest Emonex

What I learnt from over internet definitely there is a lot of money in forex trading and now you can see may sites and blogs on this topic and the number is increasing but if you ask people about it they will tell you that initially they lost a lot of money. You can earn money if you know the procedure completely and the through knowledge of the market.

not everybody loose money with FOREX. Just read all you can before to start, and most importantly, start with virtual money, so you can see how you react to market moves.

After that, ths most dificult part will be YOU !

You can find today all you need to win money in forex, the hard part is to believe in it and actually DOING what people say :)

It took me 2 years, and now i win money !

• 2 months later...
Guest finance-freedom

<!--quoteo(post=469:date=Apr 6 2009, 03:49 AM:name=Rose223)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rose223 @ Apr 6 2009, 03:49 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=469"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Thanks for that helpful insights. I guess you are right about getting knowledge first before taking the risk. Do you happen to know what websites teaches you all about FOREX?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hi, i am a new member of this forum,and i can say,there IS money in forex...

you must learn alot about the rules and the psychologie of the markets,and more important than the best strategie is a proper risk and moneymanagement...and be able to control your emotions,when your money is in the market...

one of the best sites to begin and learn about forex is <a href="http://www.babypips.com/" target="_blank">http://www.babypips.com/</a>

there you can visit the school of forex and learn from basic to graduate.

and while you learn,open a demo account with a broker,its without risk and for free,you trade with virtual dollars.

there you can test your strategies,learn about the use of indikators,learn to read the charts and become the feeling for the markets.

dont invest more than you can afford to loose,and first try to become profitable with your demo account,before invest real money.

but always remember,that paper trading is easier to become profitable than trading with your own,real money,because of your psych.

some brokers,like avafx,offers bonus on your first deposit,so you can trade with more margin than you must invest...

If you want to make money in forex without stress yourself you can try info. stated below:

There is new way of make money in forex without using your finger.

What they call this is 'AUTOTRADE' there is a company out there trading for you without take a cent from you. What you have to do is registered with them and link your trading platform with them.

They are working with many forex broker such as: fxopen, alpari, prime forex, AAA, fxsolution, FXDO, FXCM, AVAFX, Active trade. I have been using this system over two month and am making thousands of dollar every week.

If i share this information with many people it doesn't do me anything because it's free market. Thousands of people can make thousands of dollars at same time without any calamity.

If you are interesting this is the secret: http://abssignal.zulutrade.com

Let me tell you how i make money with this company. There is a system called "signal provider" in this autotrade.

This signal providers are the tools used to place trade in the market.

What i do is that i search and select the one that have highest pips winning in the market.

These are the signal provider i choose :fly on the wall, trader_union, year10000pips, harmonius, AAAAAAAA,simple money2, xpressfx and cofmacfx.

Link:http://abssignal.zulutrade.com

This company accept standard account which start from $500. what you have do after starting using this company service is to check your account once or twice in a day.

Please don't forget to comment when you try this system.

Guest finance-freedom

I have heard a lot of stories and even heard some around the internet, regarding forex. Most of them do earn and I never come across to that individual who lost tons and tons of money in forex. I was just wondering if there is indeed money in forex and how to get to that level?

What they call this is 'AUTOTRADE' there is a company out there trading for you without take a cent from you. What you have to do is registered with them and link your trading platform with them.

They are working with many forex broker such as: fxopen, alpari, prime forex, AAA, fxsolution, FXDO, FXCM, AVAFX, Active trade. I have been using this system over two month and am making thousands of dollar every week.

If i share this information with many people it doesn't do me anything because it's free market. Thousands of people can make thousands of dollars at same time without any calamity.

Let me tell you how i make money with this company. There is a system called "signal provider" in this autotrade.

What i do is that i search and select the one that have highest pips winning in the market.

These are the signal provider i choose :fly on the wall, trader_union, year10000pips, harmonius, AAAAAAAA,simple money2, xpressfx and cofmacfx.

This company accept standard account which start from $500. what you have do after starting using this company service is to check your account once or twice in a day.

Guest dunhill mantap

agree with this

sbobet

Forex is based on the relationship between various currencies in the world, especially the coins of the leading countries, the U.S. dollar, British pound, Japanese Yen, and more. Forex dealers are trying to predict the frequent changes in the relation between currency pairs and use it for harvesting quick profits. Great temptation to this kind of trade due to several reasons

• 3 months later...

Forex is based on the relationship between various currencies in the world, especially the coins of the leading countries, the U.S. dollar, British pound, Japanese Yen, and more. Forex dealers are trying to predict the frequent changes in the relation between currency pairs and use it for harvesting quick profits. Great temptation to this kind of trade due to several reasons

Yes it is based on relationship. But you'll mostly depend on technical and fundamental analysis to start on the right track of trading. Do not just trade because your tempted. Forex trading requires a certain "Mind Set", trading and expecting profits is wrong if you do not know what your doing.

To add to what forexliving said about the demo practice. If you managed to double your demo account balance consistently for example 3-6 months time. Then your good to start trading in a live account. This is a good way to grow in forex trading but many (including me) does not have the patience and directly goes into live account and learns it the hard way.