Is there money in Forex?

Rate this topic

Guest Rose223

11 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

Yes, we can get a lot of money from this forex business. we have to do to earn a lot of money from forex is that we have much to learn and practice well so that will make us able to trade well. With increasing skills then we can be successful in forex trading

we can get money from the forex business is to note that we have the ability to trade or have knowledge about forex and how to earn money there

On 12/7/2016 at 6:48 AM, uncle gober said:

we can get money from the forex business is to note that we have the ability to trade or have knowledge about forex and how to earn money there

and indeed it would be easier to make money in the forex business knowledge and experience of this when we were good, and here we must continue to try to mengoptimalakan trading skills and also the ability that we have to use a demo account with a well so that we can increase knowledge

Forex is the greatest online business and there should not be much question about the money part, it’s gold mine this field, but only if we are capable of handling it. I have been doing it for last 7-8 years and it has been really awesome journey for me. It wasn’t all that easy especially for first 3 years where I struggled badly and even left trading couple of times for 2-3 months, but last ¾ years has been awesome and has turned my life around. I give credit for this turn around to OctaFX broker, as ever since I joined them 3 years back; I have been on the rise especially through their support having 50% bonus on deposit while their policy is what I love the most, as it allows me to do what I want without interference.

In a business like Forex, it is essential that we work with the right strategy, because it is something that must by ensuring our rewards and success, if we are able to do, we will always find things that are easier to handle while otherwise and it will be difficult to manage the funds and the risk occurrence

36 minutes ago, resmana said:

In a business like Forex, it is essential that we work with the right strategy, because it is something that must by ensuring our rewards and success, if we are able to do, we will always find things that are easier to handle while otherwise and it will be difficult to manage the funds and the risk occurrence

risks that first we have to do in running this forex business, and of course we can do first learning how to manage the risk and manage funds well in order to survive in the forex trading business is run and can consistently generate profit

2 hours ago, ViproMarket said:

the risk is always there, as well as in forex trading. however big or small it the risk that we may be it depends on how we manage trading we got. if we can manage the trading that we have as good as possible, we will also receive a satisfactory result.

the risks of doing business must be learned, and I was in the running trading in instaforex by placing SL and TP are well on target at risk and also the achievement of profit

On 12/15/2016 at 8:48 AM, uncle gober said:

use SL and TP own benefit and help traders in the forex trading process. but if the trader incorrectly position the SL and TP. it is no advantage in getting, but losses. placement of the SL and TP had to be really precise so as not to be a boomerang for our own

Therefore we should be able to implement ways to minimize risks and losses well, because we can apply it with a good way, then we can manage the risks well and be able to maximize profits by better

To talk whether there is money in Forex or not is going to be seriously unfair, as Forex is one of the biggest and greatest businesses in the world. There is nothing that’s clear to this standard and to top it up, it’s do able within our schedule which makes it so very special. I like it even more because of broker like OctaFX, as they are very special. From allowing me to operate with their ECN account that can be opened with just 5 dollars to brilliant cTrader platform where all the trading orders are executed instantly. I see everything here which makes me feel absolutely great and is something which I feel very happy with and happy me with work.

On 12/31/2016 at 2:37 PM, uncle gober said:

Of course, there is money which will be spent and will be earned. We need to make deposit in in forex trading to earn money. Try to manage it. Although we just use small amount like I use. But I try to maximize it as well as  possible

We need to make a deposit in by trying to train in advance in the science of tradingand the ability we can optimally. And do it in a way make a deposit in order to secure more could do in choosing a trusted broker in order to stay safe and comfortablein running a business this forex trading

1 hour ago, gaban said:
We need to make a deposit in by trying to train in advance in the science of tradingand the ability we can optimally. And do it in a way make a deposit in order to secure more could do in choosing a trusted broker in order to stay safe and comfortablein running a business this forex trading

Therefore we should be better able to choose a broker because the broker also many who just won his own will but many pasilitas broker that provides good service and so we should be able to choose correctly

Forex is a business full of money; it’s what makes this business so very special, but it’s not all simple to get it. If we want to do it then we need to have a lot of knowledge and experience, it’s only then we will be able to work it out in our favor. I am quite fortunate that I trade under OctaFX, as they are very special and that too by all measurements. They have epic offering from having low spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades which is even with the losing trade too, so I like it all ever so much.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2017 at 4:21 PM, Fx Mental said:

For earning money very rapidly from this volatile trading place we the traders first of all have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, but I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money without learning.

a lot of advantages that can be obtained from this forex business, including profit, profit and more. should be seen in terms of psychology is more stable, because in forex we are required to be able to control emotions and exercise patience

3 hours ago, gaban said:

a lot of advantages that can be obtained from this forex business, including profit, profit and more. should be seen in terms of psychology is more stable, because in forex we are required to be able to control emotions and exercise patience

we can understand how the analysis and can control the movement of the market very well, that way we can be easy to achieve the profit opportunities with ease, and can make the way we work better and correct in Freshforex we can understand better the analysis with323a1beaf90eeaf1db4858a4a39bfb6c.png

As a trader, it is advantage for you if you know how the bankers trade. First, we should keep this mind that forex trading is not a shortcut to instant wealth. No one can get rich suddenly in this business. But as trader if you are patient enough & you are with good broker like Trade24 then certainly you can earn money with consistency. Along Trade24 wonderful services you can become a professional trader & make your profit double.

money in forex is clearly there, and every trader who want to want to mendapakan money in forex it should be with their learning and how to be patient, and in running the study did not take a minute, but it needs with a long time, with the risk of it one to be managed properly