firefox

Guest Mary

• 1 year later...

thank for shared. i think if anyone know the nice addon with the adv of them , may post here for member can update

A nice add-on with firefox is Download helper. Help me to grap videos in the internet.

Another one is adblock plus which blocks advertisement banners if it makes you load a website slower.

Screengrab is a good add on too if you want to cope the entire website in an image.

You can esaily google these add ons.

I use Firefox for my secondary browser. I am now a Chromaniac. I like Chrome better than Firefox because i think it is faster and have better features which i like and need. It has themes and extensions (well FF has too) but i like it (chrome) too because it is neat and simple with more space for browsing..

• 2 weeks later...

I use Firefox for my secondary browser. I am now a Chromaniac. I like Chrome better than Firefox because i think it is faster and have better features which i like and need. It has themes and extensions (well FF has too) but i like it (chrome) too because it is neat and simple with more space for browsing..

So do i... I feel that when I use google chrome it is more faster to browse

the internet

So do i... I feel that when I use google chrome it is more faster to browse

the internet

yes, i can feel the difference. But before, i stopped using Chrome for a while because of some issues. When they have made improvements made on the browser, I got attracted to it right away. I like their extensions and feature especially the synchronization feature which enables us to synchronize our Chrome browser at home or at office. Our bookmarked pages will be easily accessed. We dont have to import bookmarks from IE or FF vice versa because our bookmarks are stored in google server. That is one thing I like in Chrome! Ops this thread is for Firefox! my apology....

I don't think there is anything wrong even if we mention other browsers

as ther are no other threads discussing about chrome and IE

btw, in your case do you still use explorer as your browser?

i still use internet explorer for few sites. firefox is good, but some gaming sites that i play only can be opened by internet explorer, that's why i still using internet explorer.

what do you think of put some add on to the firexfox browser? do you think it will slow it down?

i still use internet explorer for few sites. firefox is good, but some gaming sites that i play only can be opened by internet explorer, that's why i still using internet explorer.

what do you think of put some add on to the firexfox browser? do you think it will slow it down?

Actually I don't think it will slow down, if i am not mistaken that will also help on our

browsing like hackers and the like, one of my friend says that using firefox is more

secured rather than chrome, THAT I am not sure

Internet Explorer? never heard about it yet...what is that? is that a browser too? im kidding...

Yes installing add ons in Firefox makes it slower.. I have used firefox before i use CHrome, and even until now i use Firefox as secondary browser. I used to use Flock too (made by Mozilla)..Now i stick to Chrome and Firefox..

Internet Explorer? never heard about it yet...what is that? is that a browser too? im kidding...

Yes installing add ons in Firefox makes it slower.. I have used firefox before i use CHrome, and even until now i use Firefox as secondary browser. I used to use Flock too (made by Mozilla)..Now i stick to Chrome and Firefox..

are you sure it will slow down our computer? actually I am not much familiar about the add on, but I tried adding some before but the impact and the performance of my computer is still the same, not much has change, or maybe there are add ons that will really make the PC slow down, what do you think?

are you sure it will slow down our computer? actually I am not much familiar about the add on, but I tried adding some before but the impact and the performance of my computer is still the same, not much has change, or maybe there are add ons that will really make the PC slow down, what do you think?

If you install so much add ons in such a way that your browsing area is half the screen, then surely it would slow down. amcfx is right, we should install add ons that are useful.. Would it slow if you install internet speed enhancer? hehehe

well I forgot already what is that add on that i got in firefox before, right now i am no longer using this browser as i am already contented using chrome now

BRAVO!!! same here... we are compatible with each other...hehehe have you tried Chromium? Chromium is like Google Chrome. It is in fact Google Chrome, I thought it is only for Linux operating system but i read in the ubuntu forums that Chromium can be installed in Windows Operating system.. Beside of being a chromaniac, I am a googlemaniac..hehehe I want to buy Nexus someday.. and Laptop powered by Chrome OS...hehehehe

Archived